LeCheek AD-3 - Erase plus PowerFull in one bottle

  1. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Answers
    0

    LeCheek AD-3 - Erase plus PowerFull in one bottle


    I take it you all got the newsletter today about this product

    Has anyone tried it, im not finding anything on search

    Looks great, essentially 65mg of erase plus a dose of PowerFull and some liver support.
    thats estrogen, cortisol and hgh all sorted in one product which cost me a fortune in one stack last month, definatley worth a look.

  2. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    I take it you all got the newsletter today about this product

    Has anyone tried it, im not finding anything on search

    Looks great, essentially 65mg of erase plus a dose of PowerFull and some liver support.
    thats estrogen, cortisol and hgh all sorted in one product which cost me a fortune in one stack last month, definatley worth a look.
    Really? Couldn't of searched to hard there was a promo for it and there will be logs coming soon.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Really? Couldn't of searched to hard there was a promo for it and there will be logs coming soon.
    i was one of the lucky winners for this promo will begin loggin in about a week or so. Looks like a great product!!!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Tmac29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Too bad PowerFULL is a bunch of garbage.


    Better off just buying Erase and some NAC.
  5. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    I take it you all got the newsletter today about this product

    Has anyone tried it, im not finding anything on search

    Looks great, essentially 65mg of erase plus a dose of PowerFull and some liver support.
    thats estrogen, cortisol and hgh all sorted in one product which cost me a fortune in one stack last month, definatley worth a look.
    Yes def check out the logs starting next week and also check out the logs for Mass HGH which are going very well!
  6. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3

    Yes def check out the logs starting next week and also check out the logs for Mass HGH which are going very well!
    I am assuming this is fine for those not on pct?
  7. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Really? Couldn't of searched to hard there was a promo for it and there will be logs coming soon.
    yeah nothing with any substance
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. College legal supps? Protein/all-in-one?
    By zieglmv9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 08:17 AM
  2. How long does a SERM stay in one's system?
    By skrypt in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 05:36 AM
  3. Two workouts, two PWO shakes in one day
    By Thudd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:55 PM
  4. Super Mass Capsules (SD and H-drol in one)
    By jkgultimate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 04:04 PM
  5. Two different routines for one muscle in one week?
    By xpin2winx in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in