LeCheek AD-3 - Erase plus PowerFull in one bottle

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I take it you all got the newsletter today about this product

Has anyone tried it, im not finding anything on search

Looks great, essentially 65mg of erase plus a dose of PowerFull and some liver support.
thats estrogen, cortisol and hgh all sorted in one product which cost me a fortune in one stack last month, definatley worth a look.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Looks great, essentially 65mg of erase plus a dose of PowerFull and some liver support.
thats estrogen, cortisol and hgh all sorted in one product which cost me a fortune in one stack last month, definatley worth a look.
Really? Couldn't of searched to hard there was a promo for it and there will be logs coming soon.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Really? Couldn't of searched to hard there was a promo for it and there will be logs coming soon.
i was one of the lucky winners for this promo will begin loggin in about a week or so. Looks like a great product!!!

Tmac29

Awards
Too bad PowerFULL is a bunch of garbage.

Better off just buying Erase and some NAC.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yes def check out the logs starting next week and also check out the logs for Mass HGH which are going very well!

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
yeah nothing with any substance

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 0
Supplements 13
ZachH Supplements 36