Lecheek AD-3 PCT : High Dose?

jxn

Awards
I was looking at some of Lecheek Nutrition's products on the Nutra website. The Ad-3 PCT looks interesting, and it's certainly not an underdosed product. I have a couple of questions though :

1) Isn't taking 75 mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione at one time at night kind of excessive? A lot of people take just one or maybe two caps of erase each day and spaced out at that?

2) Isn't 800mg of a 99% (L-Dopa) extract of Velvet Bean a hell of a lot?

Just curious as to what others think about the product and the amount of the actives. I'm interested in trying it, but just curious about whether the doses may be too high for one PM serving?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
PES Erase pro has a higher single dose at 100 mg and reviews have been very positive on ErasePro. I'm not personally sure on the velvet bean. I will be using this product shortly.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PES Erase pro has a higher single dose at 100 mg and reviews have been very positive on ErasePro. I'm not personally sure on the velvet bean. I will be using this product shortly.

Your bottle is shipping today Rob!!!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, EP also had 75mg

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
800mg l-dopa isnt a big deal, its the average dose size for 1-carboxy and a lot of people use twice that much. as far as the anti-e, my joints would be pissed before the first week is up, but i can only dose 1 cap of erase (25mg) per day or my knees and elbows give out

jxn

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I am currently running erase at 3 per day, so I may get a bottle of this and increase to an 8 week run.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
I was thinking about double dosing it...

Or would that be a bad idea?

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Ill give it a shot. If my joints get too dry, ill drop the dose.