Best Non-Stim Preworkout??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    liquidnolva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    Best Non-Stim Preworkout??


    Hey guys new to posting, not to the forum.... anyways this question comes from me being in the middle of a cut with clen and i really dont want to add any more stimulants to the table, already have the shakes half the day w my 100mcg dose. I'v always been a fan of assault pw but i dont think itd be a good idea to take right now for obvious reasons, iv never really looked into non stim preworkouts so any input and comparisons would be appreciated. i could really use the boost since carbs are moderately low. sorry for the long first post, lets get this party started!!
    Liquid Nolva... $15 shipped....

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=V9QUYU 6W68RK8

  2. Registered User
    underdog2987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    I just picked up Hemavol for the first time and it has given me crazy pumps. It's the first non-stim I've tried so I can't give you much else.
  3. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    I like Neogenix BodyForge and Omega Ultima. Both really good choices.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    krakken's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0


    I mean, if your already juiced the whole day why do you need something more? The only thing I can really think of is food, a lot. Fruit works well for me. If you like the pump effects, buy some bulk powder of agmatine and maybe some sort of b vitamin energy complex?
  5. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    AX Ultra Reps
    Omega Ultima
    IForce Hemavol (awesome pump)
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  6. Registered User
    FubarFit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    175
    Answers
    0


    NRC cabergolean great pre workout
  7. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0


    Time and time again this question arises(on many different forums), and time and time again HemaVol comes out on top.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    Ultima in my opinion. It's not cheap... For a reason.
  9. SDR
    SDR is offline
    Registered User
    SDR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I like Neogenix BodyForge and Omega Ultima. Both really good choices.


    http://www.neogenix.net/bodyforge-p-87.html
  10. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Time and time again this question arises(on many different forums), and time and time again HemaVol comes out on top.
    although the question is extremely redundant, hemavol gets my vote
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I like Neogenix BodyForge and Omega Ultima. Both really good choices.
    Can't argue with Ultima , but adding Hemavol and/or Drive would be awesome IMO...I just don't know much about BodyForge to comment on it , but the formula looks solid!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    i also like body octane
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i also like body octane
    Stack it with Hemavol!
  14. Registered User
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,234
    Answers
    0


    I've personally done the ultima and Hemavol stack as a pre workout on several occasions and the combination is great. I'd prefer it, any day, to stimulate based pre workouts if it wasn't for the price of both.
  15. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,453
    Answers
    4


    Just grabbed some ultima for 28 bucks...so I'll go with that for now
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0


    I absolutely loved thermolife pump Bol and cbol stack. Pumps were insane. Never tried hemavol, so no comment but it has a good profile.
  17. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Hemavol is great for endurance, good pumps, but had to have two scoops though

    Made my own non stim pre-workout
  18. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,342
    Answers
    0


    Ultima, Clout, or Hemavol. OR Hemavol plus Clout or Ultima if you are feeling ambitious.
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,966
    Answers
    0


    Cre 02, natty v, body octane+c bol, rag caff free, purple wraath, cordygen. B vitamin complex + tyrosine+cordygen ultra, nitroceps.

    Many options and with stim free, there are endless possibilities for endurance and pump. Could use any racetam and carnitines for focus.
    Bulk BA and CM and agmatine if tight on cash.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. Registered User
    sl33kTL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    Scivation Xtend
    vpx no-synthesize (20g of protein per serving)
  21. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,453
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Cre 02, natty v, body octane+c bol, rag caff free, purple wraath, cordygen. B vitamin complex + tyrosine+cordygen ultra, nitroceps.

    Many options and with stim free, there are endless possibilities for endurance and pump. Could use any racetam and carnitines for focus.
    Bulk BA and CM and agmatine if tight on cash.
    Natty-v isn't stim-free, nor is it a preworkout

    Quote Originally Posted by sl33kTL View Post
    Scivation Xtend
    vpx no-synthesize (20g of protein per serving)
    I'd much rather opt for proven ergogens like citrulline malate, nitrates, or COP.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,160
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Natty-v isn't stim-free, nor is it a preworkout
    I actually laughed out loud!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,966
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Natty-v isn't stim-free, nor is it a preworkout

    I'd much rather opt for proven ergogens like citrulline malate, nitrates, or COP.
    I get a good pump from it. The mucuna and cnidium help along with the norvaline and epimedium.
    Sick.ads sex aid too
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,966
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    I actually laughed out loud!
    Hurt my feelings Ben!!!

    What's the issue?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,966
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE="mr.cooper69"]

    Natty-v isn't stim-free, nor is it a preworkout
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,966
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE="mr.cooper69"]

    Natty-v isn't stim-free, nor is it a preworkout



    The rawlofia serpentina?
    It is good man
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  27. Registered User
    Bruiser76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    177
    Answers
    0


    4-6 oz Beet juice
    4-6 oz pomegranate juice
    2-3 Tbsp pancake syrup

    Dump the syrup in your mouth and wash it down with the juice mixture. Great energy and the sickest pump you will EVER have.
  28. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Hemavol is good. Or you can just create your own with agamatine, citrullene malate, and beta alanine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  29. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Hemavol is good. Or you can just create your own with agamatine, citrullene malate, and beta alanine.
    Beta-Alanine P.W.O James , preworkout can be best for:

    -X-Gels
    -Citrulline Malate
    -Agmatine
    -BCAA's
    -ALCAR
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  30. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Beta-Alanine P.W.O James , preworkout can be best for:

    -X-Gels
    -Citrulline Malate
    -Agmatine
    -BCAA's
    -ALCAR
    that's a nice stack but you can't do the x-gels all the time everyday (need to cycle it) which is why I didn't include it. I like BCAA's as well but if your nutritional intake is good then it's not an absolute necessity. I don't think it matters when you take BA, just as long as you take ~2 g spread out twice a day. For me personally I also have MCC. Core ABC is another option as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  31. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    that's a nice stack but you can't do the x-gels all the time everyday (need to cycle it) which is why I didn't include it. I like BCAA's as well but if your nutritional intake is good then it's not an absolute necessity. I don't think it matters when you take BA, just as long as you take ~2 g spread out twice a day. For me personally I also have MCC. Core ABC is another option as well.
    If you take MCC its good and ideal to take it when taking x-gels, agmatine and citrulline malate IMO...So yeah about the BA totally agree here. Since he said Pre Workout , I do think that ArA can be added to every pre workout dose non stop for about 2~ months and only on training days though. Seems a waste to take it on rest days according to Coops teachings.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  32. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    that's a nice stack but you can't do the x-gels all the time everyday (need to cycle it) which is why I didn't include it. I like BCAA's as well but if your nutritional intake is good then it's not an absolute necessity. I don't think it matters when you take BA, just as long as you take ~2 g spread out twice a day. For me personally I also have MCC. Core ABC is another option as well.
    Oh also if training Fasted BCAAs do help a lot IMO , also by mTOR activation wouldn't you agree? So I usually recommend them PWO too
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  33. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Oh also if training Fasted BCAAs do help a lot IMO , also by mTOR activation wouldn't you agree? So I usually recommend them PWO too
    lol, yes I do agree. however, that's why I qualified that statement by saying "if your nutritional intake is good" for example having enough amino acids from BCAA's, protein sources. If I had a large portion of protein an hour before my workout, it would still be releasing amino acids as it is broken down and therefore I would not feel a pressing need to add even more in at that time. Also, Layne Norton talked about needed approximately two hours in between leucine intake to maximize mTOR activation for greater muscle protein synthesis.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  34. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    lol, yes I do agree. however, that's why I qualified that statement by saying "if your nutritional intake is good" for example having enough amino acids from BCAA's, protein sources. If I had a large portion of protein an hour before my workout, it would still be releasing amino acids as it is broken down and therefore I would not feel a pressing need to add even more in at that time. Also, Layne Norton talked about needed approximately two hours in between leucine intake to maximize mTOR activation for greater muscle protein synthesis.
    I did come across this...however since I usually train first thing in the AM just like 30 mins after waking up (time it takes to get ready and to the gym) when I wake up I'll wake up thirsty as hell and take 20-30g of BCAAs with all the other mentioned with the exception of ArA since I don't have it yet lol and well just train after that. Got no way to test it :S! Though I do agree with the idea it poses
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  35. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I did come across this...however since I usually train first thing in the AM just like 30 mins after waking up (time it takes to get ready and to the gym) when I wake up I'll wake up thirsty as hell and take 20-30g of BCAAs with all the other mentioned with the exception of ArA since I don't have it yet lol and well just train after that. Got no way to test it :S! Though I do agree with the idea it poses

    That makes sense. I hate training in the morning. I'm a very late-afternoon lifter. I just hate mornings all the way around. I just wanted to note though, that in conversing with Layne on bb.com, he said that excess leucine/bcaa content doesn't hold any additional benefit over the recommended .05g of leucine per kg of bw.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  36. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    That makes sense. I hate training in the morning. I'm a very late-afternoon lifter. I just hate mornings all the way around. I just wanted to note though, that in conversing with Layne on bb.com, he said that excess leucine/bcaa content doesn't hold any additional benefit over the recommended .05g of leucine per kg of bw.
    Yeah that number I did know...the thing is, I am a RecoverPro little addict, Can't beat the Lemon taste all the way, some IceCubes and like 20-30oz of water and adding the rest of the stuff...damn it just makes for such a good drink to hydrate when waking up and going to sweat it all out at the gym !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  37. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Yeah that number I did know...the thing is, I am a RecoverPro little addict, Can't beat the Lemon taste all the way, some IceCubes and like 20-30oz of water and adding the rest of the stuff...damn it just makes for such a good drink to hydrate when waking up and going to sweat it all out at the gym !
    This is where you're wrong. Dead wrong. Red Raspberry is far better!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  38. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    This is where you're wrong. Dead wrong. Red Raspberry is far better!
    Report to the Milas thread for due spanking James, this is unforgivable.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  39. Registered User
    808Pump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    Currently I'm enjoying Craze...good focus and intensity without the stims.
  40. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 808Pump View Post
    Currently I'm enjoying Craze...good focus and intensity without the stims.
    Craze has no stims? LMFAO hahahahaha...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what is the best non stim appetite suppressor.
    By WannaGro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:18 AM
  2. Best Pre-Workout Drink - Non-Stim
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:17 PM
  3. Best non-stim for fat loss
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 08:53 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 08:40 AM
  5. What is the best non stim fat burner?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in