Best Non-Stim Preworkout??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    that's a nice stack but you can't do the x-gels all the time everyday (need to cycle it) which is why I didn't include it. I like BCAA's as well but if your nutritional intake is good then it's not an absolute necessity. I don't think it matters when you take BA, just as long as you take ~2 g spread out twice a day. For me personally I also have MCC. Core ABC is another option as well.
    If you take MCC its good and ideal to take it when taking x-gels, agmatine and citrulline malate IMO...So yeah about the BA totally agree here. Since he said Pre Workout , I do think that ArA can be added to every pre workout dose non stop for about 2~ months and only on training days though. Seems a waste to take it on rest days according to Coops teachings.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    that's a nice stack but you can't do the x-gels all the time everyday (need to cycle it) which is why I didn't include it. I like BCAA's as well but if your nutritional intake is good then it's not an absolute necessity. I don't think it matters when you take BA, just as long as you take ~2 g spread out twice a day. For me personally I also have MCC. Core ABC is another option as well.
    Oh also if training Fasted BCAAs do help a lot IMO , also by mTOR activation wouldn't you agree? So I usually recommend them PWO too
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Oh also if training Fasted BCAAs do help a lot IMO , also by mTOR activation wouldn't you agree? So I usually recommend them PWO too
    lol, yes I do agree. however, that's why I qualified that statement by saying "if your nutritional intake is good" for example having enough amino acids from BCAA's, protein sources. If I had a large portion of protein an hour before my workout, it would still be releasing amino acids as it is broken down and therefore I would not feel a pressing need to add even more in at that time. Also, Layne Norton talked about needed approximately two hours in between leucine intake to maximize mTOR activation for greater muscle protein synthesis.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    lol, yes I do agree. however, that's why I qualified that statement by saying "if your nutritional intake is good" for example having enough amino acids from BCAA's, protein sources. If I had a large portion of protein an hour before my workout, it would still be releasing amino acids as it is broken down and therefore I would not feel a pressing need to add even more in at that time. Also, Layne Norton talked about needed approximately two hours in between leucine intake to maximize mTOR activation for greater muscle protein synthesis.
    I did come across this...however since I usually train first thing in the AM just like 30 mins after waking up (time it takes to get ready and to the gym) when I wake up I'll wake up thirsty as hell and take 20-30g of BCAAs with all the other mentioned with the exception of ArA since I don't have it yet lol and well just train after that. Got no way to test it :S! Though I do agree with the idea it poses
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I did come across this...however since I usually train first thing in the AM just like 30 mins after waking up (time it takes to get ready and to the gym) when I wake up I'll wake up thirsty as hell and take 20-30g of BCAAs with all the other mentioned with the exception of ArA since I don't have it yet lol and well just train after that. Got no way to test it :S! Though I do agree with the idea it poses

    That makes sense. I hate training in the morning. I'm a very late-afternoon lifter. I just hate mornings all the way around. I just wanted to note though, that in conversing with Layne on bb.com, he said that excess leucine/bcaa content doesn't hold any additional benefit over the recommended .05g of leucine per kg of bw.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    That makes sense. I hate training in the morning. I'm a very late-afternoon lifter. I just hate mornings all the way around. I just wanted to note though, that in conversing with Layne on bb.com, he said that excess leucine/bcaa content doesn't hold any additional benefit over the recommended .05g of leucine per kg of bw.
    Yeah that number I did know...the thing is, I am a RecoverPro little addict, Can't beat the Lemon taste all the way, some IceCubes and like 20-30oz of water and adding the rest of the stuff...damn it just makes for such a good drink to hydrate when waking up and going to sweat it all out at the gym !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Yeah that number I did know...the thing is, I am a RecoverPro little addict, Can't beat the Lemon taste all the way, some IceCubes and like 20-30oz of water and adding the rest of the stuff...damn it just makes for such a good drink to hydrate when waking up and going to sweat it all out at the gym !
    This is where you're wrong. Dead wrong. Red Raspberry is far better!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    This is where you're wrong. Dead wrong. Red Raspberry is far better!
    Report to the Milas thread for due spanking James, this is unforgivable.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Currently I'm enjoying Craze...good focus and intensity without the stims.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 808Pump View Post
    Currently I'm enjoying Craze...good focus and intensity without the stims.
    Craze has no stims? LMFAO hahahahaha...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by 808Pump
    Currently I'm enjoying Craze...good focus and intensity without the stims.
    Oh my god...either you're joking or your tolerance I way out of whack! Why do you think they named the product "Craze?"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Oh my god...either you're joking or your tolerance I way out of whack! Why do you think they named the product "Craze?"
    Hahaha because it has high amounts of Caffeine and Meth in it! xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Oh my god...either you're joking or your tolerance I way out of whack! Why do you think they named the product "Craze?"
    Well I guess I should rephrase that...no stims in the sense you get all jittery and crash...yeah you will be bright eye!
    As for my tolerance...yeah it is kind of up there as most supps have no effect on me. I was surprised I felt something from Craze.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 808Pump
    As for my tolerance...yeah it is kind of up there as most supps have no effect on me. I was surprised I felt something from Craze.
    How long has it been since you took a break off stims/preworkout?

    I thought I had a "high stim tolerance" until I decided to take 6 weeks off stim products(currently week 5).

    I was driving down to South Carolina from Ohio for vacation on Sunday and drank a Red Bull and I was zooming!

    Found out I wasn't tolerant, but I needed to give my body a break.

  15. Hemavol or Ultima bar NONE
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what is the best non stim appetite suppressor.
    By WannaGro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:18 AM
  2. Best Pre-Workout Drink - Non-Stim
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 07:17 PM
  3. Best non-stim for fat loss
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:53 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 10:40 AM
  5. What is the best non stim fat burner?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Log in
Log in