Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro and Dopamine levels

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
Not sure if anyone is able to answer this, but I was wondering if either Anabeta Elite or Erase Pro affect dopamine levels in the brain?
Thank you

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is no reason that they should directly. Indirectly, any thing is possible when it comes to neurotransmitters, so I can not say 100% no. If there is, it not should be significant. Is there another supp or drug you are afraid it will interact with?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There is no reason that they should directly. Indirectly, any thing is possible when it comes to neurotransmitters, so I can not say 100% no. If there is, it not should be significant. Is there another supp or drug you are afraid it will interact with?

Agreed. Erase pro probably has the potential to indirectly increase dopamine.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your response! I understand this may be beyond the scope of this forum, but I have experienced symptoms of elevated dopamine while on the aforementioned supplements. To be specific, I am a mild stutterer which becomes worse as dopamine levels elevate. Ive noticed either Anabeta or Erase has exasperated my symptoms. Ironically, I find the mind blowing body enhancing effects of the supplements worth the temporary 8 weeks of possible side effects.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your response! I understand this may be beyond the scope of this forum, but I have experienced symptoms of elevated dopamine while on the aforementioned supplements. To be specific, I am a mild stutterer which becomes worse as dopamine levels elevate. Ive noticed either Anabeta or Erase has exasperated my symptoms. Ironically, I find the mind blowing body enhancing effects of the supplements worth the temporary 8 weeks of possible side effects.
Cortisol does affect dopamine, although dopamine is a pain in the ass to know what is going to affect it since it seems to regulate everything and be regulated by everything. Some research though says that high levels of cortisol equal low levels of dopamine. So going off of that, you could assume lowering cortisol could increase dopamine...lots of COULDs in there. It does sound like you are quite sensitive to it though so please be careful with using it. Glad you like it so much!!!