Which ALA is the best bang for you buck?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.29%

Which ALA is the best bang for you buck?

I've been trying to read up on the differences to figure out which one I want to buy. I've used glucorell-r before and I liked it but there is no way I'm going to pay that much, and there are obviously alot cheaper places. But I just wanted to know what everyone uses especailly if you've used more than one form. Is the R worth that much more? I could buy regular ALA and just take twice as much and it would still be cheaper and last longer. and is the K-rALA worth the price? and I understand r-ala can not withstand very much heat so does the same go for regular ALA?

basically my question comes down to price which one is the best bang for your buck? is it better to get ALA, and take say 2g a day, and it still be cheaper? or is r-ALA worth paying a lot more, but still less than K-rALA and risking the heat damage? or is it really worth it to spend all that money on the K-rALA?

2. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

All I can say is that I have heard good feedback from those using sledge's K-rala product. The most impressive would be the review for this product at Sledges site. SLedge is a good bro that has brought us new supps at bargain prices. He is a board supporter and all I can say is dish out the cash and try the Glucophase product he has. The ONLY ONLY way for you to be sure how a substance acts in your body is to try it for your self. Thats why I am like a human guinea pig bro! Good luck and post back with your results as I am going to try the same product when I get some more coin or when one of Sledges other distributors get it for a better price. Good luck.-Mike
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%

Quote Originally Posted by J_MAN
    I've been trying to read up on the differences to figure out which one I want to buy. I've used glucorell-r before and I liked it but there is no way I'm going to pay that much, and there are obviously alot cheaper places. But I just wanted to know what everyone uses especailly if you've used more than one form. Is the R worth that much more? I could buy regular ALA and just take twice as much and it would still be cheaper and last longer. and is the K-rALA worth the price? and I understand r-ala can not withstand very much heat so does the same go for regular ALA?

basically my question comes down to price which one is the best bang for your buck? is it better to get ALA, and take say 2g a day, and it still be cheaper? or is r-ALA worth paying a lot more, but still less than K-rALA and risking the heat damage? or is it really worth it to spend all that money on the K-rALA?
    Id go with regular ALA.. 180 caps at 300mg each for $20.. cant beat that
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.72%

I used Syntrax R for about 6 months with good results. When I ran out recently I went with Sledge's brand. Too soon to tell with that one.

Most of what I have read is that R-ALA was the best form until KR-ALA was born. Now I'm reading that even R-ALA may be a waste of time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best GH for the money?
    By Spartan King in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. VOTE! Which is the best supplement for cutting?
    By henryhavoc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 12:25 AM
  3. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:22 PM
  4. What is the best product for DBol bloat?
    By ldog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 04:40 PM
  5. what is the best supp for libido loss?
    By cnollett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 02:40 PM