X Tren M Drol Nolvadex Post Cycle

dschwartz17

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm about to stack an X Tren and M Drol Cycle and follow it with a Nolvadex post cycle. I have a few questions.

1. What do you recommend my dosage be for the X Tren and M Drol cycle?

2. I have 15 tabs of 20mg Nolvadex that I plan using for my post cycle. Is Nolvadex a good post cycle formula? What would you recommend my post cycle dose be?

3. Do you recommend any liver supplements to take during my cycle or will I be okay without them?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would recommend LiverCare you can get it from any vitamin supp place. It's a great formula. As far as doses I would do your research a little more. There are plenty of logs on here to look at

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm about to stack an X Tren and M Drol Cycle and follow it with a Nolvadex post cycle. I have a few questions.

1. What do you recommend my dosage be for the X Tren and M Drol cycle?

2. I have 15 tabs of 20mg Nolvadex that I plan using for my post cycle. Is Nolvadex a good post cycle formula? What would you recommend my post cycle dose be?

3. Do you recommend any liver supplements to take during my cycle or will I be okay without them?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
1) I'll leave it to someone else to design your Pickling Liver cycle.

2)Never mix Nolva with tren unless you want to go through hell. Use Clomid: 100/50/25/25.

3)Preload 2 weeks, keep it on cycle and then on PCT , a good load of Life and Cycle support (so milk thystle is abundant...) Some people like 2x the dosage of it in PCT.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
1) I'll leave it to someone else to design your Pickling Liver cycle.

2)Never mix Nolva with tren unless you want to go through hell. Use Clomid: 100/50/25/25.

3)Preload 2 weeks, keep it on cycle and then on PCT , a good load of Life and Cycle support (so milk thystle is abundant...) Some people like 2x the dosage of it in PCT.
Even with the tren and nolva complications he needs atleast 2x as much nolva for a full pct.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Even with the tren and nolva complications he needs atleast 2x as much nolva for a full pct.
Yeah haha hence i told him to better just buy clomid :p

dschwartz17

Awards
Thanks for the advice. So if I get 30 tabs of 50mg Clomid, will that be enough if I have 15 tabs of 20mg nolvadex?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. So if I get 30 tabs of 50mg Clomid, will that be enough if I have 15 tabs of 20mg nolvadex?
You're going to save the Nolva for another cycle. If you run the clomid @ 100/50/25/25 you'll need 28 tabs, so you'll end up with two tabs of Clomid left over.