Anabeta Elite recomp suggestions

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
So I've been basically slowly turning a cut into a recomp for the last 4 months. I started off losing 1lb per week until I got down to 10-11% from the 13.5% I was at. As of 2 months ago I've been eating barely under maint and dropped about a 2lbs (.25lbs a week) with all my lifts going up slightly doing a full body routine 3x a week with uphill sprints or other HIIT about one off day a week.

I felt like Anabeta Elite would be a great product to run to finish the last bit of my recomp strong. I am prone to acne and didnt want to go full test booster with DAA and the whole 9 bc its summer and I dont want the back acne I usually get.

Any suggestions to my routine or advice on taking AB Elite would be great.

Anyone experience bad acne? I know I've seen some in reviews but hopefully not as bad as my Activate,Triazole, DAA run. (which was amazing btw)

Routine is the same each time, 3x a week. Tempo for all is 2-0-1-0. 13-15 reps and I raise weight when 15+ reps is achieved

Squats
1-2 min rest

A1- Pull ups or lat pull down
A2- Shoulder press
60 sec rest

A1- same
A2- same
60 sec rest

Squats
1-2 min rest

B1- DB flat bench
B2- DB one arm row
60 sec rest

B1-same
B2-same
60 sec rest

Squats
1-2 min rest

C1- Tri iso cable pulldown (reverse, hammer, palm down grips for 7 reps each no rest)
C2- Bi iso curls (reverse, hammer, palm up grip for 7 reps each no rest)
60 sec rest

C1-same
C2-same
60 sec rest

Abs, calves and forearms

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For a recomp adding DAA/ERASE/REDUCE-XT would be perfect actually...covering all your hormonal pathways and benefits. Cortisol control from ABE + Reduce XT and 2 different ways of test boosting , paired with erase as your AI , it yields a good myotropic stack to reach your goals.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
again, dont want to use all the test boosting bc of acne for the summer. Or else I would go right back to DAA,AX,Tri. Thanks though

Anabeta Elite is a done deal, gets to my house today just asking for experiences (like acne) and critics on my current routine. Not looking to change my entire routine. Having a simple routine like this allows me to assess progressive load easily and mark my progress. Complex routines always seem to give me trouble with progressive load bc of all the rep ranges and weights used. I usually go in circles with higher/lower weights and higher/lower reps until Im full circle back to the same weight at the same reps (usually with less BF% but not getting any stronger)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
One thing I notice for your current routine is that it doesn't have anything for the upper pectorals.

san731

san731

Awards
One thing I notice for your current routine is that it doesn't have anything for the upper pectorals.
there is no such thing as "upper" pectorals. the pecs contract either as a whole or not at all as is the case with any muscle in the body.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
there is no such thing as "upper" pectorals. the pecs contract either as a whole or not at all as is the case with any muscle in the body.
Certain exercises emphasize the upper area of the pectorals. I'll be more specific next time ;)

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
This^

You get plenty of recruitment from a flat bench and shoulder press to account for that in a recomp I feel. Its not a standing military, I am seated, slightly leaned back and do feel upper chest tension. I digress, Thanks for your suggestion though, thats what Im looking for.

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
This question is for anyone who has taken it...

Acne compared to a straight T booster?? Thanks in advance

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone experience much acne on AB elite?
Didn't notice much increase. I saw a slight amount on the shoulders for a week or two but that could have been totally unrelated.

I posted my results in the AE thread in the PES subforum and was very impressed with my AE run. Weeks 1-4 of AE plus DCP and then weeks 5-8 of AE plus BF and Erase worked great for my cut so far.

As far as training program I feel the reps are too high. Personally I prefer to still train relatively heavy when cutting. Also feel three days a week of hitting the legs plus HIIT may be a little much (but this depends on the individual). No need to overdo the training when in a caloric deficit.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i had great results with anabeta elite, no acne at all. I didnt use it for a cut tho but made some awesome lean mass gains

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Didn't notice much increase. I saw a slight amount on the shoulders for a week or two but that could have been totally unrelated.

I posted my results in the AE thread in the PES subforum and was very impressed with my AE run. Weeks 1-4 of AE plus DCP and then weeks 5-8 of AE plus BF and Erase worked great for my cut so far.

As far as training program I feel the reps are too high. Personally I prefer to still train relatively heavy when cutting. Also feel three days a week of hitting the legs plus HIIT may be a little much (but this depends on the individual). No need to overdo the training when in a caloric deficit.
Yea, I've been in the 6-8 range for a while and going to 20 reps then 15 have actually given me great results. Probably from the TUT. Funny how I started getting size compliments once I went up in reps! Kills so much worse than just pumping out 6-8 even with a 3-0-1-0. May have to do with me being 6'6", I feel even when lifting to failure in a 8 rep range doesn't allow for the burn that 15 reps does to almost failure. I plan on going back to sub 10 when Im done with the recomp to bulk. Im not necessarily in a real cal deficient either, barely losing .25 a week if at all. 2 of my three days are lighter on my legs too and Friday I crush em before the weekend. I'm def adding muscle while losing fat on this program and I hope AB Elite adds to my progress. Thanks for your response!

i had great results with anabeta elite, no acne at all. I didnt use it for a cut tho but made some awesome lean mass gains
Thats what I'm looking for, thanks!

I've run regular and Elite and never had any issue with acne. That's just me though.
Are you prone to acne at all though? Ever ran a solid natty test stack?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much gives me acne, only things that cause excessive elevation to my estrogen. Erase has actually helped clear up my acne numerous times.