Thanks CL

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I almost bought their duffle bag awhile back too cuz it looks so cool. But muscle pharms duffle took the cake for me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bought this for the price. i actually looked on the MP website to find one but couldnt. im sure it was alot more than 20 bucks though. their stuff is so expensive. i love their gear, just too much $ for a workout shirt and hat

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad you got the bag man. I use a free on from... Well that's not important.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Gotta love Purple Wraath and Orange Oxymega :p!
Always wanted to try purple wraath but could never get myself to get it. White flood too but I hate paying for arginine because too much makes me poo. And the green mag. Why must it be so expensive?!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think NO ONE should spend money of Arginine now a days haha as an NO supp its too hard to find the dosage for you that would actually work (if it does) and make it work with your wallet instead of leaning it out haha. Try Purple Wraath bro , its one of the best Amino Products out there , just right below my Lemon RecoverPro <3!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I guess I never looked at the new one. Will check that out when I have some time. Thanks!
No problem, I didn't like the old version, at all, but the new one is my "go to" for 1,3 free preworkouts.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I think NO ONE should spend money of Arginine now a days haha as an NO supp its too hard to find the dosage for you that would actually work (if it does) and make it work with your wallet instead of leaning it out haha. Try Purple Wraath bro , its one of the best Amino Products out there , just right below my Lemon RecoverPro <3!
Unless arginine nitrate. And MBCAA > RecoverPro :p

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, but I'd rather support a quality company
agreed. the only product from MP i like is Combat, and even that is borderline. Their clothing is awesome, but there products are terrible IMO.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
agreed. the only product from MP i like is Combat, and even that is borderline. Their clothing is awesome, but there products are terrible IMO.
I've never used anything but have actually heard pretty good things....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used anything but have actually heard pretty good things....
its just all preference. alot of people love assault....personally, all that powder in there makes me literally sick to my stomach. the scoop is like the size of my protein scoop. its disgusting