Thanks CL

  1. Thanks CL


    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount


  2. I almost bought their duffle bag awhile back too cuz it looks so cool. But muscle pharms duffle took the cake for me

  3. i bought this for the price. i actually looked on the MP website to find one but couldnt. im sure it was alot more than 20 bucks though. their stuff is so expensive. i love their gear, just too much $ for a workout shirt and hat
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    I almost bought their duffle bag awhile back too cuz it looks so cool. But muscle pharms duffle took the cake for me
    True, but I'd rather support a quality company
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Glad you got the bag man. I use a free on from... Well that's not important.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    True, but I'd rather support a quality company
    You don't like MP?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    True, but I'd rather support a quality company
    Gotta love Purple Wraath and Orange Oxymega !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Gotta love Purple Wraath and Orange Oxymega !
    Always wanted to try purple wraath but could never get myself to get it. White flood too but I hate paying for arginine because too much makes me poo. And the green mag. Why must it be so expensive?!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Always wanted to try purple wraath but could never get myself to get it. White flood too but I hate paying for arginine because too much makes me poo. And the green mag. Why must it be so expensive?!
    There is no arginine in the new version, which is available at Nutraplanet.com . I highly recommend the watermelon flavor!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...305-grams.html
    :blindfold:

  10. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash

    There is no arginine in the new version, which is available at Nutraplanet.com . I highly recommend the watermelon flavor!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...305-grams.html
    I guess I never looked at the new one. Will check that out when I have some time. Thanks!

  11. I think NO ONE should spend money of Arginine now a days haha as an NO supp its too hard to find the dosage for you that would actually work (if it does) and make it work with your wallet instead of leaning it out haha. Try Purple Wraath bro , its one of the best Amino Products out there , just right below my Lemon RecoverPro <3!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I guess I never looked at the new one. Will check that out when I have some time. Thanks!
    No problem, I didn't like the old version, at all, but the new one is my "go to" for 1,3 free preworkouts.
    :blindfold:

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    I think NO ONE should spend money of Arginine now a days haha as an NO supp its too hard to find the dosage for you that would actually work (if it does) and make it work with your wallet instead of leaning it out haha. Try Purple Wraath bro , its one of the best Amino Products out there , just right below my Lemon RecoverPro <3!
    Unless arginine nitrate. And MBCAA > RecoverPro :P

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    True, but I'd rather support a quality company
    agreed. the only product from MP i like is Combat, and even that is borderline. Their clothing is awesome, but there products are terrible IMO.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    agreed. the only product from MP i like is Combat, and even that is borderline. Their clothing is awesome, but there products are terrible IMO.
    I've never used anything but have actually heard pretty good things....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I've never used anything but have actually heard pretty good things....
    its just all preference. alot of people love assault....personally, all that powder in there makes me literally sick to my stomach. the scoop is like the size of my protein scoop. its disgusting
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    You don't like MP?
    Corruption, corruption
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 10:05 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 05:36 PM
  3. Thank You Veterans!!!
    By Dave in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 09:28 PM
  4. Be thankful for what you have...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 03:05 PM
  5. NEED HELP--Getting my T-1 PRO --Thanks Curtogo---
    By PreludeRider in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 02:06 PM
Log in
Log in