Summer Cutting Stack

MORENO1104

Awards
hey everyone! I'm new to this forum posting but I got my hands on a few products that i've been hearing good things about and just needed some advice on how to take them.

I'm 26, 5'10" currently 225lbs going to be training 4-5 days per week as follows

Mon- legs/ABS/ HIIT CARDIO

Tues- Chest/tris/ SWIM

wed- back/bis/ABS / HIIT CARDIO

THURS- SHOULDERS/ TRAPS/ SWIM

FRI- LEGS/ABS/ HIIT CARDIO

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING FROM iFORCE FOR SUPPLEMENTS:

DEXAPRINE-75 CAPS
TROPINOL-84 CAPS
TT-33- 120 CAPS
Reversitol V2- 84 CAPS
COMPOUND 20 (USP LABS)- 120 CAPS
POWERFULL (USP LABS)

I'LL ALSO BE TAKING A MULTIVITAMIN AND HYDRO WHEY PROTEIN PRE/POST WORKOUTS

MY GOAL IS TO GET DOWN TO A SOLID 195 IN TIME FOR THE SEASON WHICH STARTS SEPT. 1ST.

CAN SOMEON PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS OK TO TAKE ALL OF THESE TOGETHER AND WHAT KIND OF DOSING PATTERN I SHOULD FOLLOW.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what version of dex? the recently disc dex already contains 200mcg of 3,3 and 100mcg 3,5

MORENO1104

Awards
It is the recently released dex of 200mcg of 3,3 and 100 mcg of 3,5

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't stack dexaprine with TT-33. The rest of the stack looks safe. Effective? Questionable.

MORENO1104

Awards
I'm curious to know why you wouldn't stack the dex with tt-33 if the dex is a stim and the tt-33 is non-stim?

What would be questionable about the stack?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm curious to know why you wouldn't stack the dex with tt-33 if the dex is a stim and the tt-33 is non-stim?

What would be questionable about the stack?
Dexaprine also contains diiodos.

What's questionable is the actual efficacy for fat burning and sparing of muscle. For instance, the following would be superior:

Replace old dexaprine with ECA stack OR NEW Dexaprine
Replace tt-33 with Reduce XT or Lean Xtreme

MORENO1104

Awards
How do you know which is the new dexaprine and which is the old dexaprine

MORENO1104

Awards
Duh! Sorry for the repeat. So question my gf got these for me. Would it be safe for her to take if I go get the new dex and give her the old ones? Or should I just get the new dexaprine for the both of us?

Thanks for your help!