Pre W/O and NO boosters

B

beast87

Awards
I'm lookin for a new pre-workout...any suggestions??? Ive tried NOxplode and Jack3d but its time for somethin new!
Another thing is any direction on a new NO booster too would be good. I tried Nitrix and didnt really see the results I was hopin for.

Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
those are just a few of the pre w/o threads posted in the last week that i found in a matter of minutes....

B

beast87

Awards
Thanks bro! Been out of the game a lil while and you gave me some good direction. Had no idea there were so many options for Pre W/O out there.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro! Been out of the game a lil while and you gave me some good direction. Had no idea there were so many options for Pre W/O out there.
yeah man, there's tons....

B

beast87

Awards
Lol dude I cant choke down black coffee! it tastes like hot muddy dirty water. Ive tried it time and time again and all i do is gag and burn my mouth cause I try to Hurry it up.

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
It's a shame. I've probably tried a dozen different pre-workouts and nothing works as well for me as coffee. Mental clarity, perkiness and no jitters! Maybe it was just growing up with cowboys in Wyoming though!

B

beast87

Awards
That might have something to do with it, or it could just be you like coffee. I know alot of people use it but the taste is just a turn off, I dont even eat coffee ice cream...thats how bad it is[TRAIN INSANE OR STAY THE SAME][/QUOTE]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look into Muscle Marinade. It's pretty strong. Another favorite of mine is Super Size.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Look into Muscle Marinade. It's pretty strong. Another favorite of mine is Super Size.
i can vouch for this but anadraulic state gt is better......:moon:

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can vouch for this but anadraulic state gt is better......:moon:
Lol I was beaten to the anadraulic punch! I just picked up Agmatine for NO2 looking forward to it, heard good things.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
For a true NO booster, look into SNS Citrulline Malate stacked with your "energy-based" preworkout of choice.
yep, sns cit mal for the win.....i use 6g's pwo

B

beast87

Awards
For a true NO booster, look into SNS Citrulline Malate stacked with your "energy-based" preworkout of choice.
Just looked into the Citrulline, it looks like a good deal! Im thinkin bout stackin it w/ either anadraulic gt or HyperFx

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
It's a shame. I've probably tried a dozen different pre-workouts and nothing works as well for me as coffee. Mental clarity, perkiness and no jitters! Maybe it was just growing up with cowboys in Wyoming though!
Coffee is good if you're not too tired.
If you haven't sleep much, there are better options.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
murk01

murk01

Awards
Never tried super size. Muscle marinade by far best for focus. Its got to have something illegal in it. Should be, by prescription only.

N.O Got to go with Maniac by AI sports nutrition. There's a dude in the company promo section giving away samples!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO boosters

Iforce Hemavol

SNS agmatine and citmal