Creatine Ethyl Ester?

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Anyone had positive effects from taking it? Kre-Alkalyn was a complete waste of my money and I love monohydrate but I'm tryin to keep lean over the summer and I bloat extremely easy with creatine. Any suggestions fellas?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEE has been proven to be useless. Creatine Monohydrate is still the most tested/proven for of Creatine.

murk01

murk01

Awards
CEE has been proven to be useless. Creatine Monohydrate is still the most tested/proven for of Creatine.
I have tried a lot of creatine derivatives and agree. Mono is the most effective. Just have to shake/stir the sh:t out of it.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Anyone had positive effects from taking it? Kre-Alkalyn was a complete waste of my money and I love monohydrate but I'm tryin to keep lean over the summer and I bloat extremely easy with creatine. Any suggestions fellas?
Normally if you bloat it means you are taking too much. Try lowering your dose.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
this. CEE breaks down to creatinine when it hits the stomach acid. Monohydrate is the way to go and has the most evidence behind it

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still like Creapure Mono the best.