Which topical fat loss product

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,

I have access to the products listed below for targeted fat loss reduction. I have only used a couple of these, so need your help in deciding which from this list I should buy. The items are:

Abliderate
Dermatherm Target
Eviscerate
Eviscerate Smolder
Lipo Redux
Lipoburn
Lipodem Ultra
Napalm
Sculpted Abs

From your experience or knowledge which of these do you think is the best?

Many thanks
S.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Abliderate Advanced for abdominal and well...stubborn fat haha. And Eviscerate only for the finishing touches and major vascularity and draining effects. Overall, go for Abliderate Advanced, wonderful product IMO.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Celorza. But if I take a cort control supplement, would this provide any additional benefit?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks Celorza. But if I take a cort control supplement, would this provide any additional benefit?
Hm Cort control supplements would have no direct effect on AA imo...besides if it is something like Reduce-XT or a Forskolin based product...Well lets just say the effects of Fat Loss for Cortisol control take longer to manifest over continued use. May I ask something...Is your diet in check? Fat loss is primarily achieved by basic knowledge of diet and kCalories Burnt vs kCalories Injested.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fat lose wise go with AA way better for that.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate or smolder alllll day.

abot

abot

Awards
Abliderate Advanced gets my vote. Amazing product!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hm Cort control supplements would have no direct effect on AA imo...besides if it is something like Reduce-XT or a Forskolin based product...Well lets just say the effects of Fat Loss for Cortisol control take longer to manifest over continued use. May I ask something...Is your diet in check? Fat loss is primarily achieved by basic knowledge of diet and kCalories Burnt vs kCalories Injested.
Yes it certainly is and has been for a while. I have a weird fat distribution where even if I look sub 10% for the rest of my body I hold this layer of fat on my bottom left abs that never diminishes and I always end up pushing too hard in an attempt to lose and end up losing muscle.

I'm surpised by the votes for AA. I wasn't expecting a topical cort product to help with localised fat loss so much. I'm currently on phophotidylserine about 300mg twice a day.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
How is your bodyfat% if its higher than 15 than I would go AA all the way if it lower than OG or smolder would be perfect. Also smolder can be applied as a spot reducer and so would be perfect for arms, chest, etc.....

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Somebody asked a similar question in another thread; what I took away from it was it would be overkill to use a topical and a systemic in conjunction, ie Lean Xtreme + Abliderate. Abliderate works locally and LX works throughout the entire body, midsection also. Reasons supporting "overkill" I have forgotten and am too lazy to look up.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I am wrong, I will gladly sit back and learn the truth from someone in the know! That's why we're here, right?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
abliderate and Eviscerate smolder are more than likely going to be the popular choice here.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are making changes to Dermatherm and I think many will be happy should be coming out next month I believe

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The combination of Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate (Smolder if the burn is too much, OG if not) is an elite one....but if I could only use one it would be Abliderate Advanced. I've used a ton of topicals (everything on your list except sculpted abs FWIW) and for me it is definitely king.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer my evodiamine orally for the systemic effects on appetite ;)
That only happens in higher doses. It increases leptin at high doses so voids the need for r cheat meal on leptin. The kaempferol in ginkgo helps with t3. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That only happens in higher doses. It increases leptin at high doses so voids the need for r cheat meal on leptin. The kaempferol in ginkgo helps with t3. :)
God you're good with these stimulant free/light stim compounds. The king of non-stim fat burners, shall we say?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God you're good with these stimulant free/light stim compounds. The king of non-stim fat burners, shall we say?
sounds good to me

soo much in the pipeline my dude, if only i had all the money in the world.

pectus

Awards
Really the serum level of Leptine is INCREASED with high dose of Evodiamine??
I read some studies that say thta it LOWER the serum level of Leptine .... I'm confused..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Foooook u man. Just ordered some lol.
lol, I'm sure we will be having some deal going on. By the way I loved the first version of AA need to try the second version

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are making changes to Dermatherm and I think many will be happy should be coming out next month I believe
Like the ORIGINAL........?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has arrived along with our new carrier and Sustain Alpha...oh and AndroEnhance :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been adding clen to topicals since the old Avant Labs Lipo-U. Makes a big difference in its potency.
:) My first topical was that, also ran the ol Absolved back in the day.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good that new dermatherm? How's the capsaicin content compared to eviscerate and the burn

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been adding clen to topicals since the old Avant Labs Lipo-U. Makes a big difference in its potency.
Ran 4 bottles of napalm by avant labs.. 2 with clen, 2 without. Noticed no difference other than great results from both. Ran upwards of 10+ bottles of eviscerate throughout the years.. several with clen.. no difference. WTF!

How come clen in a transdermal doesn't stim my heart, but injectable clen into the subq layer has me out of control.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks good that new dermatherm? How's the capsaicin content compared to eviscerate and the burn
I believe eviscerate is a prop blend ..... the burn is less harsh than eviscerate -- both good products

-Matt

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good.

I'm going to add in some 7 oxo and caffeine along with more rk prolly.

I am sad they ditched the transcinaldahyse and evodiamine

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Have you shipped the new version to the UK yet?