Dosing of CEE and Taurine?

1. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Dosing of CEE and Taurine?

I have Taurine and CEE from bulknutrition.com and was wondering about the serving sizes. I always thought that a teaspoon can hold 5000mg if it has no filler. But the taurine yields 3360mg per teaspoon and the Creatine Ethyl Ester yields 2200mg per teaspoon. These measurements are based on the 1/4 teaspoon equivalent (taurine=840mg) and (CEE=550mg). WHY is that? I thought the serving size for CEE was 1/2 -2/3 teaspoon. Is this still correct? To any of the users of CEE (custom's or Bulk's) what advice do you have as far as dosing and everthing else goes. I guess I am asking for general guidelines here. I am taking a teaspoon of tauring a day and I just got the CEE a couple of hours ago and I am taking a teaspoon of that a day untill I hear other wise. Thanks guys!

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

According to custom's site 1/2 teaspoon will yield about 3 grams of CEE. That's what I personally take and am happy with the results.
  3. dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I take a teaspoon of each twice per day. One of those is 30 minutes pre-workout.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.87%

I was curious about CEE dosing too, so I weighed it. It worked out to be about 3 grams in 1 heaping teaspoon. So I suggest sticking with the 1 teaspoon dosage.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You mentioned taurine. How do you guys like to take this?
  6. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Does anyone else have an opinion? Can Custom or DSADE give a definitive recommendation to help out some of the clueless? (Dsade is MIKE from bulknutrition right???)
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.87%

no, dsade is mikes employee, he was recrutied by mike from avant. He knows what hes doing and has quite abit of knowledge.
  8. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Thanks blazinred. Well the question still stands in reference to why the measurements dont add up. I would love a response from Custom or Dsade or even Mike himself. Thanks in advance guys.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.87%

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    You mentioned taurine. How do you guys like to take this?
    I take about 3 - 4 grams ED, while on cycle.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I take about 3 - 4 grams ED, while on cycle.
    Regardless of creatine intake? Workout days and non-workout days? Thanks.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Have any of you baught the powder from 1fast, and is it hcl like Customs?

12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

The bulk's CEE is HCL like customs, and you cannot compare the mass of different compunuds since they all have different density.
  13. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

So Purple Huskies, since I am indeed getting 2200mgs in my CEE, as you say, then should I take one teaspoon a day or should I take it twice a day. Why would companies like custom and VPX say to take 2/3 of a teaspoon? Is VPX's powder finer than Cutoms and Bulks powder? Can I benefit from 1/2 teaspoon of Bulks which would yield a mere 1100mgs? Thanks in advance.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.11%

Depending on how much the powders are compacted/compressed/settled during shipping is going to effect how much mass you can get into a specific volume, meaning a teapsoon is going to weigh more or less depending on how "fluffed" it is. This is why we cant really say with infalliability that 1 teaspoon equals X amount. However, with substances like CEE and taurine, dosing does not have to be exact when taking in bulk, so IMHO, estimations by the users should be OK.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

Thanks custom. Poeple wants to hear what you have to say since you are running bussiness and selling the stuff.
    Any ways, I tried CEE from both Cusom and bulk. Bulk's CEE is much more fluffier than the customs, and they taste different. My guess is they buy from different manufucture. Mass for each brands for the same volume like custom said. I will go with the lables and aim for about 3 gram a day. I personally taking 6 g a day, though.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Why would companies like custom and VPX say to take 2/3 of a teaspoon?
    Why? Marketing. VPX wants to reach a price point, so they can say a 30-day supply costs X number of dollars. Sorry for the cynicism, but that's my guess.
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.87%

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Regardless of creatine intake? Workout days and non-workout days? Thanks.
    Well I usually only take it while on cycle, and I don't use creatine while on. But yes everyday.

Even if I do use it while on creatine, I would use about half that amount (2 g). The big reason I take so much while on, is to alleviate the back cramps/pumps some compounds cause (more like all of them for me).
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Maybe I've misunderstood the reason people use taurine then. Will have to check this out more... thanks.
  19. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

RRGG....People use taurine for a number of reasons. One of them is for for its cell volumizing properties. If you notice most swole and v12 type products have taurine in the list. It is the 2nd most abundant amino acid in the body next to glutamine. Since it is a cell volumizer you can expect slightly better pumps. I know from using it and CEE that I fell fuller all the time. Others use taurine like they would use potassium when they are on a clen or Methyl cycle. The reason being to prevent cramps. Hope this helped. -Mike
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thank you.
  21. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.12%

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    Why would companies like custom and VPX say to take 2/3 of a teaspoon? Is VPX's powder finer than Cutoms and Bulks powder?
    CEX has CEE and C-AKG in an unknown ratio. VPX bashers say it has FEW CEE and LOTS of C-AKG
    BTW, I think a better dosage of CEX is 1 full teaspoon once a day (twice on workout days)

Personally, I think that 2-3g of CEE a day is more than enough. The rest is just pissed out.
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.4%

ok so what is the consensus on the dosing of this stuff? how much does one level teaspoon yeild.

also, will someone already go ahead and cap and standardize the dosage, because the two biggest problems with this supp is its variability in dosage and taste.... OMG.
  23. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I and another member here seem to not be that bothered by the taste of CEE. It does suck but it isn't HORRIBLE like everyone says it is. Suck it up guys. I think the dosing is still the same. I would use half a teaspoon twice a day but might try 1tsp twice a day to see if I notice a difference.
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.87%

Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    ok so what is the consensus on the dosing of this stuff? how much does one level teaspoon yeild.

also, will someone already go ahead and cap and standardize the dosage, because the two biggest problems with this supp is its variability in dosage and taste.... OMG.
    I weighed it and it turned out to be about 3 grams per heaping teaspoon.

As for the taste, I just throw it in my PWO shake and it was completely tolerable.
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    I weighed it and it turned out to be about 3 grams per heaping teaspoon.

As for the taste, I just throw it in my PWO shake and it was completely tolerable.
    neuromancer, where did you get your CEE from? that seems like a lot, a heaping teaspoon of regular monohydrate yeilds 5-7 grams of product. are the densities of the two really that different?
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.87%

Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    neuromancer, where did you get your CEE from? that seems like a lot, a heaping teaspoon of regular monohydrate yeilds 5-7 grams of product. are the densities of the two really that different?
    Custom, and I pretty much thought the same thing, but really wanted to check for myself. I made sure there were no clumps or compacted material on the scale. Granted, this wasn't a precision thing, but round about 1 teaspoon = 3 grams.
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.42%

I like taurine 5g in a protein shake. Dunno if it actually works, but I like it anyway. Kinda like half the stuff I put in there- hopeful, wishful thinking. Keeps the supp co's in biz, though. I actually buy everything in bulk from board sponsors/supporters, etc. so I feel pretty confident about it. And if it does nothing, I don't buy it anymore.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

I have a mixture of CEE, Taurine, Citrulline Malate, and ALCAR. I pour it in a gatorade/powerade bottle and start sipping 30 min before workouts. As far as taste it makes the drink a little tart but that's ok, I like it. I finish my drink about halfway through my workout so I switch to plain water.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

so cee everyday 1 teaspoon pre-workout and even on nonworkout days 1 teaspoon? and do you have to cycle cee? 1 month on and off?
  30. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Some people like TWO teaspoons a day but it is up to you. I think one guy was doing like 18 grams a day! Whatever is your cup of tea. You can cycle if you choose but a lot of guys don't anymore....I think SuperSoldier is always on Creatine. Look around...everyone has different techniques but you could do you dosing schedule above and see if you see anything different within 10 days and add more if you see nothing.
  31. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.12%

Quote Originally Posted by xZeroCrashx
    and do you have to cycle cee? 1 month on and off?
    I dont cycle CEE, but i take a week of break from anything (including training) every 6 weeks or so.
    Anyway, no loading is needed with CEE.
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.4%

i think CEE, like all supps, really suffers from diminishing returns after a while. when i first started taking it, i was getting a huge forearm pump from simply sitting at my desk and using a mouse, but i've been on for 2 weeks and the pumps are much less intense even when i doubled the dosage.

point is, cycling might be a good idea.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low dose of Winny and Anavar?
    By onlyone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. higher doses of epi and hdrol
    By texastweeter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 12:38 PM
  3. Optimal Dose of HEX and GHRP-6
    By deftone in forum IGF-1/GH