How long to stay on EC

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Whats a good amount of time to stay on EC? I'm on week 8 right now. Debating whether to cycle off for a while or take a 2 week break? Any suggestions?

Possibly , start another supplement? Like cortisol controller?

I also have an unopened bottle of E-Bol in my stash, maybe something I can stack with it?

GaresTaylan

Awards
I generally go through two full boxes of Bronkaid and then I cycle.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
4-non-debatable-week-break please. Your adrenal receptors will thank you. Furthermore, you give your body a chance to stay effective for a beta 2 agonist like ephedrine, some will debate that the likelihood of it working again (to the same extent) is limited if a run is extended too long. Again this is just someone's POV though I have seen people stay on it for longer runs, the thing is, adrenal fatigue was hitting them hard, and lethargy is a bad thing to carry around. Anyhow, please me kind enough to take the 4 week stim break, 600mg of caffeine a day is not something your body appreciates much in the long run.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll cycle off after week 8. Effects I assume should still continue for some time?
The first 5 weeks of this cycle was only at 2 doses of EC 25/200 , so i will only have been at full recommended dose for 3 weeks.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
The recommendation is always time on= time off but I find 4 weeks universally adequate.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
I developed an intolerance/allergy to ephedrine through abuse. CYCLE IT AS RECOMMENDED!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I developed an intolerance/allergy to ephedrine through abuse. CYCLE IT AS RECOMMENDED!!!!
I never knew this could happen with Eph :blink: though I had heard this from Clen before...but meh both are B2 androceptor agonists...so...damn bro haha! King Eph is not for you anymore :(!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use it daily in the morning on weekdays and then pre-WO on training days (along with caffeine and alpha-Y). The most I've ever taken it in one day is 2x, but I have been using it for a good chunk of this year.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
I never knew this could happen with Eph :blink: though I had heard this from Clen before...but meh both are B2 androceptor agonists...so...damn bro haha! King Eph is not for you anymore :(!
Yeah... Sucks big time! If I use E I get fixed drug eruptions on my face, and I'm too pretty to be getting s hit on my face!!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah... Sucks big time! If I use E I get fixed drug eruptions on my face, and I'm too pretty to be getting s hit on my face!!!!!
Lol epic self-love is epic!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Per a rec by Mr. C I will be on the EC stack for a total of 12 weeks. I plan on coming off when the wedding rolls around but I know the lethargy will be there because when I don't dose at the usual times I feel the tiredness start to creep in so I may continue it into honeymoon so I'm not a zombie the whole time haha.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
From a lipolytic standpoint, the longer the better. From a receptor downregulation standpoint, no more than 2-3 months without a break.