How long to stay on EC

1. Whats a good amount of time to stay on EC? I'm on week 8 right now. Debating whether to cycle off for a while or take a 2 week break? Any suggestions?

Possibly , start another supplement? Like cortisol controller?

I also have an unopened bottle of E-Bol in my stash, maybe something I can stack with it?

2. I generally go through two full boxes of Bronkaid and then I cycle.
    *AEN IntraBolic | AllMax Nutrition Creatine Mono (Off Days) | Biotivia Bioforge V2 | CL Orange Triad | CL OxiMega Combo | EC-EGCG Stack | Prototype Nutrition Ur Spray | Smart Powders Whey | Southland Performance AA*
    •   

3. 4-non-debatable-week-break please. Your adrenal receptors will thank you. Furthermore, you give your body a chance to stay effective for a beta 2 agonist like ephedrine, some will debate that the likelihood of it working again (to the same extent) is limited if a run is extended too long. Again this is just someone's POV though I have seen people stay on it for longer runs, the thing is, adrenal fatigue was hitting them hard, and lethargy is a bad thing to carry around. Anyhow, please me kind enough to take the 4 week stim break, 600mg of caffeine a day is not something your body appreciates much in the long run.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

4. I think I'll cycle off after week 8. Effects I assume should still continue for some time?
    The first 5 weeks of this cycle was only at 2 doses of EC 25/200 , so i will only have been at full recommended dose for 3 weeks.

5. The recommendation is always time on= time off but I find 4 weeks universally adequate.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    The recommendation is always time on= time off but I find 4 weeks universally adequate.
    Agreed...also important to be taking the caffeine with your E
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. I developed an intolerance/allergy to ephedrine through abuse. CYCLE IT AS RECOMMENDED!!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
    I developed an intolerance/allergy to ephedrine through abuse. CYCLE IT AS RECOMMENDED!!!!
    I never knew this could happen with Eph though I had heard this from Clen before...but meh both are B2 androceptor agonists...so...damn bro haha! King Eph is not for you anymore !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

9. I use it daily in the morning on weekdays and then pre-WO on training days (along with caffeine and alpha-Y). The most I've ever taken it in one day is 2x, but I have been using it for a good chunk of this year.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I never knew this could happen with Eph though I had heard this from Clen before...but meh both are B2 androceptor agonists...so...damn bro haha! King Eph is not for you anymore !
    Yeah... Sucks big time! If I use E I get fixed drug eruptions on my face, and I'm too pretty to be getting s hit on my face!!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
    Yeah... Sucks big time! If I use E I get fixed drug eruptions on my face, and I'm too pretty to be getting s hit on my face!!!!!
    Lol epic self-love is epic!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. Per a rec by Mr. C I will be on the EC stack for a total of 12 weeks. I plan on coming off when the wedding rolls around but I know the lethargy will be there because when I don't dose at the usual times I feel the tiredness start to creep in so I may continue it into honeymoon so I'm not a zombie the whole time haha.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

13. From a lipolytic standpoint, the longer the better. From a receptor downregulation standpoint, no more than 2-3 months without a break.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How Long to stay on?
    By redrocket399 in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 10:39 PM
  2. How long can you stay on Nolvadex?
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 05:50 PM
  3. How long can one stay on PEG MGF and LR3 IGF-1?
    By HighRPM's in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 05:39 PM
  4. How long to stay on gh?
    By bigdiddy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 07:51 AM