Lean Xtreme

1. Registered User
    Answers

Lean Xtreme

I've been looking through threads all day for helpful additions to a healthy diet and exercise to burn extra fat. I've seen many different supplements suggested and just want something simple and cheap other than EC. In particular I was wondering if Lean Xtreme would work to lose body fat as a standalone or would adding something else be more beneficial. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjackx View Post
    I've been looking through threads all day for helpful additions to a healthy diet and exercise to burn extra fat. I've seen many different supplements suggested and just want something simple and cheap other than EC. In particular I was wondering if Lean Xtreme would work to lose body fat as a standalone or would adding something else be more beneficial. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Guide for EC:
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

If you want to add Yohimbe HCL to make it more effecitve you can do it with SNS Yohimbe 2.5mg caps. Cheap and awesome IMO.

To calculate max Yohimbe for you: .2mg/KG of BW , so do your math , and split it in 3 doses, do NOT exceed 15mg (anyhow I doubt you are that big for that dosage) Build up a tolerance for it, if not you will regret it, use the same scheme presented in the aforementioned link. Think of it like this:

1Y=5mg Yohimbe HCL , so work your way up in the scheme presented with 1/2 Y like they do with 1/2 caffeine and 1/2 ephedrine.

Lean Extreme is a great add, just remember, no need to go all out on leaning out your wallet, fat loss is mainly dieting efficiently and training hard !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

if it were me id go with synephrine hcl, caff, alphaburn , and reduce xt......always wanted to try that run
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    if it were me id go with synephrine hcl, caff, alphaburn , and reduce xt......always wanted to try that run
    AlphaBurn and Reduce XT are always in my arsenal since they're very cheapo and you can always add a caffeine pill in the mix. Sucks that you really want something diff than EC which is tried and true for being bang for the buck
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Guide for EC:

If you want to add Yohimbe HCL to make it more effecitve you can do it with SNS Yohimbe 2.5mg caps. Cheap and awesome IMO.

To calculate max Yohimbe for you: .2mg/KG of BW , so do your math , and split it in 3 doses, do NOT exceed 15mg (anyhow I doubt you are that big for that dosage) Build up a tolerance for it, if not you will regret it, use the same scheme presented in the aforementioned link. Think of it like this:

1Y=5mg Yohimbe HCL , so work your way up in the scheme presented with 1/2 Y like they do with 1/2 caffeine and 1/2 ephedrine.

Lean Extreme is a great add, just remember, no need to go all out on leaning out your wallet, fat loss is mainly dieting efficiently and training hard !
    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    AlphaBurn and Reduce XT are always in my arsenal since they're very cheapo and you can always add a caffeine pill in the mix. Sucks that you really want something diff than EC which is tried and true for being bang for the buck
    These
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjackx
    I enjoyed my dex v1 and LX run, would recommend it especially if you can find it on sale
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    These
    This makes me a happy morning squirrel lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Lean XTreme and Fat Free has become my stack of choice. Really just a full spectrum combination I felt great with it.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Guide for EC:

Good advice here. This^

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Never knew there was a calculation involved with yohimbe. Nice add ill rep you later.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Never knew there was a calculation involved with yohimbe. Nice add ill rep you later.
    Haha merely helping out
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM