Best Pre-Work out supp in tablet form?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Looking for some feedback - I am chasing a pre-work out supp in tablet form - something that's easy to take when I am travelling - hence tablet form factor.

I have tried gaspari plasmajet - its not bad - was thinking of trying hemavol also, but thought id reach you before making a purchase

any recommendations?

Cheers

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can look into the following from SNS, all in capsules or tabs:

-Caffeine
-Adrena-G (1,3 dimethylamylamine)
-Agmatine
-ALCAR
-PLCAR
-Glucuronolactone
-Creatinol-O-Phosphate

Using the above ingredients, you can make a pretty all-inclusive preworkout!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Looking for some feedback - I am chasing a pre-work out supp in tablet form - something that's easy to take when I am travelling - hence tablet form factor.

I have tried gaspari plasmajet - its not bad - was thinking of trying hemavol also, but thought id reach you before making a purchase

any recommendations?

Cheers
i havent tried anything in a tablet form...only powder or capsule

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
You can look into the following from SNS, all in capsules or tabs:

-Caffeine
-Adrena-G (1,3 dimethylamylamine)
-Agmatine
-ALCAR
-PLCAR
-Glucuronolactone
-Creatinol-O-Phosphate

Using the above ingredients, you can make a pretty all-inclusive preworkout!
this maybe toss in some cit-mal, although hemavol is pretty awesome as a non-stim.

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys - looking for a single product - non-stim (can always down a coffee or red bull if i need)

looking for motivation without stim, and pumps + intensity

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol tabs and coffee work great. 5-10 pre workout and you'll get a great pump!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stims are cheap.. Hemavol makes a solid non-stim pre-workout in pill form and can easily be stacked with any sort of stim you choose in pill form :).

Mike

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the underrated pre-workouts

Axis labs Hemodraulix

badidea

Awards
i agree 1000 percent about hemodraulix. great pump. great endurance. however, i have had to discontinue it's use due to the chronic inflammation it causes over time. i have had two instances where after prolonged use i have severe inflammatory issues with joints as well as muscles. can't figure out if it's due to the ara causing chronic inflammation or if it just makes me strong enough to severely stress my body ending up in injury. mega dosing fish oil and using orange triad now to recover. have used hemavol in the past in tablet form and had good results so can definitively recommend it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi Guys,

any recommendations?

Cheers
A fat burner will work as well. ;)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
i agree 1000 percent about hemodraulix. great pump. great endurance. however, i have had to discontinue it's use due to the chronic inflammation it causes over time. i have had two instances where after prolonged use i have severe inflammatory issues with joints as well as muscles. can't figure out if it's due to the ara causing chronic inflammation or if it just makes me strong enough to severely stress my body ending up in injury. mega dosing fish oil and using orange triad now to recover. have used hemavol in the past in tablet form and had good results so can definitively recommend it.
Holy moly!!

I have got a very bad sprained chest for like 4 weeks and been on Hemodraulix before that :/

Could arac be the issue behind that? I can't seem to shake it

D3Baseball

Awards
You're not going to get motivation from a non-stimulant pre, so you can go ahead and take that out of your requirements.

badidea

Awards
Holy moly!!

I have got a very bad sprained chest for like 4 weeks and been on Hemodraulix before that :/

Could arac be the issue behind that? I can't seem to shake it
i had a similar issue with my back. after being terribly sore all over but also very much so in my upper back i tore a portion of my rhombus from the bone. out 50 days. 6 shots of muscle relaxers didn't touch it. stayed in spasm for two weeks. finally had to get 12 cortisone injections to calm it down. was running xfa and hemdraulix. decided it was the xfa and tried to run hemodraulix as a pre w/o because i love the way it keyed me up for the gym. 2.5 months in i'm back to having nagging trouble spots. shoulder and back are chronically sore again. and to top it off i had a dentist appt last week and bp was 134/80. never have high bp. i have decided to steer clear of hemodraulix and going exclusively with hemavol.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Stims are cheap.. Hemavol makes a solid non-stim pre-workout in pill form and can easily be stacked with any sort of stim you choose in pill form :).

Mike
This. You can sometimes find it for a very good price as well!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hi Guys,

any recommendations?

Cheers
all the positive feedback on hemavol floating around should have already made your mind up...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol tabs and coffee work great. 5-10 pre workout and you'll get a great pump!

1 day late here, but another vote for Hemavol and a caffeine tablet with some creatine in pill form.... you'll be set from there

glycerol
vit b12
agmatine
alpha GPC
and then some!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hemavol is legit not gonna lie! havent had the tab version tho.