Recompadrol/AAV2 vs Diabetes - Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Keto is pretty much that.
    Fat is majority of the intake to negate any insulin made out of proteins (gluconeogenis) and protein being around .8 per/lb bw to still give your body enough to stay happy. Carbs are said to be under 50g but under 30 to hit ketosis faster.
    Coconut oil aids in reaching ketosis faster due to its MCT composition
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

2. Quote Originally Posted by mrmoose63

So based on the AAV2 writeup you think a Ketogenic Diet is the way to go? Primarily Meat, Fish, Nuts, Omega 3s, Cocout Oil with some Low Starch Veggies and Protein Shakes to round it out? Maybe say 15grams or less of carbs/meal?
    Personally I feel it is best for type 2 diabetics. But I wanted you to ease into the diet so there's less problems conforming to that lifestyle when you do it slowly. I don't want you to rebound

Keto would be perfect. If doing keto do 15 g or less per meal (as a net number)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Personally I feel it is best for type 2 diabetics. But I wanted you to ease into the diet so there's less problems conforming to that lifestyle when you do it slowly. I don't want you to rebound

Keto would be perfect. If doing keto do 15 g or less per meal (as a net number)
    From what I've been experiencing moving to a keto diet may get me off the insulin all together, so I will definitely transition that way.

I totally hear you on the slow transition as I have tried jumping to low carb in the past and fell off the wagon because of the transitional feeling of trash. I think I'm going to give the 50g carbs another day or two and transition to 25g carbs/meal.

When I first was diagnosed I was also trying out low carb but I was also finding that the metformin and high fat generally don't mix well (aka my digestive track was not happy). Any ideas on how to fix that or at least mediate it?

From a diabetic stand point is there an optimal training regimen as well?

I have to say I think it is quite strange that everything my Doctor recommends screws up my glucose, but everything you have helped me with makes it better and better. I really appreciate all of your help, it has been amazing.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sub'd. Logs like this are very interesting to me (my dad has type 1.5 diabetes). Good luck, man.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

5. Quote Originally Posted by mrmoose63

From what I've been experiencing moving to a keto diet may get me off the insulin all together, so I will definitely transition that way.

I totally hear you on the slow transition as I have tried jumping to low carb in the past and fell off the wagon because of the transitional feeling of trash. I think I'm going to give the 50g carbs another day or two and transition to 25g carbs/meal.

When I first was diagnosed I was also trying out low carb but I was also finding that the metformin and high fat generally don't mix well (aka my digestive track was not happy). Any ideas on how to fix that or at least mediate it?

From a diabetic stand point is there an optimal training regimen as well?

I have to say I think it is quite strange that everything my Doctor recommends screws up my glucose, but everything you have helped me with makes it better and better. I really appreciate all of your help, it has been amazing.
    Terms of training program. Maybe a starting strength or wendler 531.
    Low volume but heavy CNS type. Develop M&M connection
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

6. I know nothing about diabets but the results with these two products look
    really impressive to me
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

7. Quick update:

Everything has been going awesome. I'm still doing 50g of carbs for my two meals, but I've lowered the insulin to only 10units! Blood sugar has been awesome sticking between 87-103mg/dl. Another perk is that the focus and clarity has returned! I'm really loving this stack. I'm feeling better than I have in years! I only have a few days worth left, so at that point I was going to transition to a low carb diet as discussed above.

Any harm in running this stack continuously, or do I need to take a couple of weeks off before I start again?

8. I've been on recompadrol for years. I'd take a break from aav2 every 3-4 months for about a month then start again
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ETA of when recompadrol and AAv2?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:39 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 03:36 AM