Any "Real" HGH "Supplements" ?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

Any "Real" HGH "Supplements" ?

Are there any?

That actually work? Increase HGH levels...?

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Tons of ingredients (L-dopa, GABA, alpha-gpc, etc) have data indicating that they increase GH release (not production). Thus, you won't reach supraphysiological levels of GH in a 24-hour period, but they will serve to optimize natural GH output.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

Thanks Cooper. I'm going to run some searches and do some research on those ingredients.
    I take a range of supplements - mostly multivitamins - Multivitamin, Fish Oil, GinkGold, Neuro-Mag, B-Complex, D3, Cal/Mag and for workouts really only use Protein Powder (usually Dymatize or Optimum) and have most recently used MusclePharm Creatine.

My point is - a lot of pre-workout formulas or post have some of the ingredients that are said to "boost GH levels" but I don't use them.

But I'm going to do some research and possibly buy them independently.

C
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ghrp and cjc peptides are the only ones i think you will get anything out of. ive tried almost all of the OTC supplements and none of them can hold a candle to peptides.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    ghrp and cjc peptides are the only ones i think you will get anything out of. ive tried almost all of the OTC supplements and none of them can hold a candle to peptides.
    Exucse my ignorance. Are peptides black market or perscitption?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.53%

Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    Exucse my ignorance. Are peptides black market or perscitption?
    Research chems, i guess "black market" but u can get them online much cheaper than the crap most companies try to sell
    CELTIC LABS REP
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'm not sure the guy wants to inject.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Lol that's what I was thinking. Most people don't jump straight from multi-vitamins to peptides.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

I did some research on peptides -

* Can't post the link (just tried...not enough "posting power")

Don't know what you mean by searching for "Chems" - From searching for peptides they are a full page of distributors that come up. Can you recommend any?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.53%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    lol, well he did say "real" hgh "supplements" in the title. peptides are a jump but my main point was that nothing otc in a supplement store is going to make much of a difference
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

From the research I've done it seems that Peptides are a "natural catalyst" for HGH boost as opposed to Synthetic (similar to clomid for TRT instead of synthetic test). Is this correct?

Can anyone recommend any particular brand/product?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

From the research I've done it seems that Peptides are a "natural catalyst" for HGH boost as opposed to Synthetic (similar to clomid for TRT instead of synthetic test). Is this correct?

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post

yep, "growth hormone releasing peptide" so kind of like a gh booster. only downside is you have to inject it with a slin pin one to three times a day
    CELTIC LABS REP
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

Injecting it isn't an issue. The research seems to dictate that it works as a natural booster (booster being a good choice of words...thanks for that bro...I'm struggling with how to word this right) so there is no need to do anything afterwards and it doesn't mess you up and need all this pct after using synthetic.

Are you aware of any probs after using it? It shouldn't need any kind of pct because its a "natural" booster.

I saw a sh-- load of ads online when i ran a search to research for actual products (pretty cheap) but not sure which ones are reputable or i can stick by.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.53%

Are you aware of any probs after using it? It shouldn't need any kind of pct because its a "natural" booster.
    a lot of forums have research chemical board sponsors that u can read reviews of

as far as problems, if you have cancer or tumors, GH will make them grow faster. and it will raise your prolactin level a little bit, but will likely not cause any problems.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    a lot of forums have research chemical board sponsors that u can read reviews of

as far as problems, if you have cancer or tumors, GH will make them grow faster. and it will raise your prolactin level a little bit, but will likely not cause any problems.
    The peptide Ipamorelin doesnt have the prolactin & cortisol increase associated with other peptides.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Peptides are such a pita particularly the gh related ones. Quality also seems to vary significantly.

If your going to use them and go through all that work then stack them with anabolics.

Otherwise just focus on getting better sleep. There are a few supplements that can increase gh as coop mentioned.

I did a short write up on alpha gpc here: http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....alpha-gpc.html

And to those that love their peptides.... Yes I'm lazy and don't like sticking the stuff 3x/day lol.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Tons of ingredients (L-dopa, GABA, alpha-gpc, etc) have data indicating that they increase GH release (not production). Thus, you won't reach supraphysiological levels of GH in a 24-hour period, but they will serve to optimize natural GH output.
    peptides are 100% the same, you won't reach supraphysiological levels there either.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    peptides are 100% the same, you won't reach supraphysiological levels there either.
    Might be the same. But I'm sure Peptides give you a better chance of you getting some IGF-1 out of the GH...
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

Any of this stuff actually work -
    nutraplanet.com/product/lecheek-nutrition/mass-hgh-90-capsules.html[/url]

nutraplanet.com/product/bpi/grp-hd-28-capsules.html[/url]

nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/igf-1-oral-spray-2-fl-oz.html[/url]

Planning on a cycle over the summer. But I'm looking at some supplement to use in the interim - some creatine, maybe something i haven't tried before...idk.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%

Any of this stuff actually work -
    nutraplanet.com/product/lecheek-nutrition/mass-hgh-90-capsules.html[/url]

nutraplanet.com/product/bpi/grp-hd-28-capsules.html[/url]

nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/igf-1-oral-spray-2-fl-oz.html[/url]

Planning on a cycle over the summer. But I'm looking at some supplement to use in the interim - some creatine, maybe something i haven't tried before...idk.
    Never tried them, but if your looking for the best results from a peptide my suggestion is igf lr3.
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Any of this stuff actually work
    Define "work". They do raise GH levels (also a number of other products as well, HGHPro from AI Sports, HGHUp from Applied Nutriceuticals, tons more) but the question is by how much, and how much difference it really makes in body comp. If you aren't at least in your late 20s, the odds of anything of them making a significant difference (including most peptides mind you) is pretty small. If you are past 30, your GH is declining and maximizing it can add some decent benefit.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

Define "work". They do raise GH levels (also a number of other products as well, HGHPro from AI Sports, HGHUp from Applied Nutriceuticals, tons more) but the question is by how much, and how much difference it really makes in body comp. If you aren't at least in your late 20s, the odds of anything of them making a significant difference (including most peptides mind you) is pretty small. If you are past 30, your GH is declining and maximizing it can add some decent benefit.
    As in "work" i mean that they actually do increase GH levels.

The products seem legit. But I'd like to hear from someone that had there GH or IGF levels tested pre and post any of these products.

If that's not the case, I'd like to hear / see someone that used these products and had some kind of benefit in body mass, lean muscle, better workouts, etc...

I know its very unlikely that any of these products will result in an increase in GH that will make a "significant" difference in someones body composition. But if it does increase GH than any increase is good in my mind....

Sketch
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

I like the HGH pro produce from AI.

It has all the ingredients that have some "studies" indicating that they raise GH (L-Dopa, GABA, alpha gpc)

I'm a little concerned about using it though. I'm already on some pretty sedating meds....the GABA promotes restful sleep which I really don't need (get enough of that already) and L-dopa is nothing to be messed with.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

hgh up doesn't have the gaba...so its probably less sedating...but still has the l dopa.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

hgh up doesn't have the gaba...so its probably less sedating...but still has the l dopa.
    True, but it also has B6 in there, which is something you don't want to mix with l-dopa
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    True, but it also has B6 in there, which is something you don't want to mix with l-dopa
    Thanks for that SouthSide.

I'm really concerned about all the L-Dopa in these products. I mean...****, its meant to work with Dopamine and such so its not something to be messed with.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i sleep like a baby when i take all 5 caps of HGHup at night. IGF 2 is my favorite GH supplement. Mass HGH is right there with it as well.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.6%

I just got a bottle of masshgh. Any thoughts on this supp? Thinking about stacking with recompadrol and maybe daa
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    I just got a bottle of masshgh. Any thoughts on this supp? Thinking about stacking with recompadrol and maybe daa
    solid product
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

Need your help guys.

Its obvious to me now the critical ingredients that go into these HGH OTC "boosting" supplements (L-Dopa being one I'm concerned about).

MassHGH, HGHup, IGF-2 (IGF-2 looks great).....all seem like they are worth a try.

Anyway, not sure if you all got the Anabolic Minds newsletter promoting the **** out of buying the "HGH patch" from Ageforce. Any experience with this? What about Deer Antler Spray? (I hate to ask but I had to).

I have my bro flying in from overseas in a few weeks and he's got some shoulder/elbow injuries he's looking to "rejuvenate" so to speak...I want to get the best thing available.

Sketch
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

formutech nutrition's GF-PM worked very well, sleep quality was excellent. unfortunately its being discontinued
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. "the mechanic" "the darkest hour" "battle los angeles"
    By hvactech in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:10 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260