Strongest anti-oxidant out there

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Okay so I've been away from AM for a while and been dealing with some life issues and during my free time I've been studying the dark side of the bodybuilding.

So here's my question. What is THE STRONGEST anti-oxidant out there?

to the reps: please in some way or another prove that your product is strong or give a scientific proof such as backing up the ingredient with some published paper. Nothing personal...just don't want one billion reps just posting their product's name and then the reps start having a conversation about the product.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You should not supplement antioxidants based on relative strength. An overly strong antioxidant is likely terrible for your health.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
You should not supplement antioxidants based on relative strength. An overly strong antioxidant is likely terrible for your health.
Not to mention antioxidants having oxidative effects at high doses.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Specifically you will end up with chronically low histamine levels and will get possible side effects of fatigue, low libido and mood changes. Too many antioxidants also can cause the body to release more free radicals.
Yup. Besides diminished immune function, the hormetic response to exercise, which is considered a crucial mediator of hypertrophy, performance, and recovery, will be blunted by excessive antioxidant consumption.

Uziel

Awards
cruciferous vegetable contains more vitamin C than an orange and has more calcium than a glass of milk. In addition to minerals and vitamins.

Antioxidants by definition are any substance(s)that slow or prevent the oxidation process. Antioxidants work by donating an electron to these unstable free radical(s) stabilizing them. This can then in turn prevent the possibility of a chain reaction of free radical development. This can result from the excessive free radical formation in the absence of sufficient antioxidants which help prevent them.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
how does 10iu of GH/day sound like? GH speeds up a lot of things like gene duplication and a lot of mistakes are made when a bunch of genes get duplicated.

So I'm not going to take a strong anti-oxidant a billion times a day. strong, low dosage, and don't have to worry about any multiple dosages or anything else.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
how does 10iu of GH/day sound like? GH speeds up a lot of things like gene duplication and a lot of mistakes are made when a bunch of genes get duplicated.

So I'm not going to take a strong anti-oxidant a billion times a day. strong, low dosage, and don't have to worry about any multiple dosages or anything else.
You really need to read up more on antioxidants.

Antioxidants =/= anticarcinogenic/mutagenic

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

I think the most effective method would be small doses of various anti-oxidants spread evenly throughout the day instead of a single dose.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so I've been away from AM for a while and been dealing with some life issues and during my free time I've been studying the dark side of the bodybuilding.

So here's my question. What is THE STRONGEST anti-oxidant out there?

to the reps: please in some way or another prove that your product is strong or give a scientific proof such as backing up the ingredient with some published paper. Nothing personal...just don't want one billion reps just posting their product's name and then the reps start having a conversation about the product.
Not recommending any products posting some useful info

http://www.oracvalues.com/sort/orac-value

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Specifically you will end up with chronically low histamine levels and will get possible side effects of fatigue, low libido and mood changes. Too many antioxidants also can cause the body to release more free radicals.
Weird, because I actually took l-histamine to make it easier to blow during sex! I dont take alot of anti-os tho! I wonder what it means.