Creatine & Insulin???

cuba

Awards
Hello just quick question hopefully someone will know.I was bought a box of jack3d and when I researched it on the Internet I read that creatine & insulin cannot exist in the bloodstream at the same time.Being a diabetic I found that my blood sugars where elevated post workout after taking jack3d.
Can anyone shed light on what the article meant.ie does one cancell the other out or what happens.thanks in advance

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hello just quick question hopefully someone will know.I was bought a box of jack3d and when I researched it on the Internet I read that creatine & insulin cannot exist in the bloodstream at the same time.Being a diabetic I found that my blood sugars where elevated post workout after taking jack3d.
Can anyone shed light on what the article meant.ie does one cancell the other out or what happens.thanks in advance
I have no clue what you read, but it's totally illogical. The high blood sugar is likely due to a combination of caffeine and 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. Stimulants generally increase blood sugar in diabetics.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Can u give us a rough idea where u read it? You can't post a link uet

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no clue what you read, but many national level and pro bodybuilders take their creatine with exogenous insulin which is never advised.

Mike

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I have no clue what you read, but it's totally illogical. The high blood sugar is likely due to a combination of caffeine and 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. Stimulants generally increase blood sugar in diabetics.
This. From personal experience, creatine has never caused an issue with my blood sugars.