Recycle stacked with Form X or Formadrol?

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
I used Form X a while back it kind of worked but it didnt work as awesome as it formadrol did the first time when I took it which was about 2 years ago.
I took some Epi about 2 years ago and was told that I would need a pct.Some guy recommended formadrol. What was interesting was how formadrol got my aggression very high,assertion/focus in overdrive,and of course libido going sky high.I felt really awesome on a psychological level as well.lol

After that I just took another round of Formadrol in another 6 months which of course was 2 years ago the second time i took it kind of worked but not awesome as the first time.I stopped taking pro hormones for a while. Until 6 months ago.I took Form x.It didnt do the trick.=/
It was until a friend/roomy gave me 4 days worth of P6 by cellucor. That stuff got me feeling like a real bad ass on the third day!lol!
Only thing is I got bills to pay.lol!
I noticed recycle had similar ingredients so I hope it will give me that extra sharpened edge stacked with Form X.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
I read some of your stuff kind of wondering if you felt anything after the 5th day?
I still remember back when I first used formadrol,around the 5th day I felt the affects as I stated above. I was amped and determined to rip through the wieghts.lol