Premixing Musclemilk

1. Premixing Musclemilk

I have a jug of muscle milk protein powder and its a pain to mix so many times a day. Was wondering if i could premix a gallon? Only reason I ask is because ive have mixed protein ( though i think it was hydrolized if it makes a difference) and an hr later it tasted very bitter almost sour. Was wondering if anyone premixes mm and if they have encountered these taste problems i have. Thanks guys

2. Guess ill just try mixing a little bit and taste it in the morning. Ill post a reply if anyones interested

3. If you make sure to write down how many scoops go into the gallon, and any other calories that go into the gallon (milk?).....and use a 8 oz measuring cup to dose it out.....I suppose you could get the macro breakdown on it (important to know, unless you intend on randomly drinking it w/o knowing how much protein or how many calories are in there).....which might equate to an equal PITA as compared to mixing it up several times a long as you shake up the gallon before pouring each time, and keep it cold in the fridge....should be fine.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. premixing protein shakes is bad??!
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 01:04 PM
  2. Musclemilk!!
    By flamingsoulz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 06:48 PM
  3. MuscleMilk Pudding
    By Bull6125 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1