Formeron, stacked with Erase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up some up Black Lion Research Formeron after reading all the good review on it. I was planning on running Erase Pro for 8 weeks, but now I got some different ideas.

Should I stack them both for 8 weeks? Or maybe save the 2nd bottle of Erase and bridge into Formeron for the last 4 weeks?

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Thanks - yea I will most likely stop Erase Pro after 4 weeks and go into Formeron for another 4. I'll save the second bottle of Erase for another run.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
As others have said, Erase + Formeron/Formestane is too much suppression. Even 4 weeks back to back of the two might be overkill. Although I would use Formeron first then transition into Erase, but it probably doesn't matter.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely run one or the other.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Formeron is the best stuff I have ever used as an AI. I used to use Aromasin on cycle and for PCT but have switched it out for the BLR Formeron and have had nothing but great results. I love this stuff and I am glad I am done dealing with all the shady research chem companies.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formeron is strong as heck!

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Formeron is the best stuff I have ever used as an AI. I used to use Aromasin on cycle and for PCT but have switched it out for the BLR Formeron and have had nothing but great results. I love this stuff and I am glad I am done dealing with all the shady research chem companies.
Any problems recovering with it in PCT?

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, good stuff. I'm running 1 pump twice a day to my forearms. You?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 pumps of Formeron daily? Yikes! 2 pumps lasts 4-5 days for most guys! I have to use one pump every other day or my e gets way too low.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
2 pumps of Formeron daily? Yikes! 2 pumps lasts 4-5 days for most guys! I have to use one pump every other day or my e gets way too low.
Yea - I've gone to 3 a day but didn't notice much difference so rolling with 2.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea - I've gone to 3 a day but didn't notice much difference so rolling with 2.
You're not feeling lethargic or achey?

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Not at all, I'm applying with both my inner forearms. You?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One pump every other day on chest and shoulders.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
My brother used this stuff and said it wasthe real deal...

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My brother used this stuff and said it wasthe real deal...
More of the active ingredient gets absorbed compared to formestane topicals of the past.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried FormaStanzol but based on what I've read elsewhere, how it compares to CEL's old Formestane, and my body's reaction, it seems to be true. No bloodwork done so take my opinion as merely anecdotal. What's been your experience with FormaStanzol?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres one thing that confuses me:

Picture in post no. 1 where different OTC AIs were compared by effectiveness. From that diagram "Arimistane" (same compound as erase) should be stronger than formestane.........

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Haven't tried FormaStanzol but based on what I've read elsewhere, how it compares to CEL's old Formestane, and my body's reaction, it seems to be true. No bloodwork done so take my opinion as merely anecdotal. What's been your experience with FormaStanzol?
same here, just going by feel, and the FS seems to work well as an AI...but I always wondered about the effectiveness of the topical delivery system....seems kind of half-assed on most of the forma's....I know formeron claims to be have superior absorption.....I'll give it a shot in the future, I notice its out of stock everywhere though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. That part I know and this was my assumption.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Awesome. That part I know and this was my assumption.
pretty sure it was him that was the problem, I recall him from the early days around '00, '01 on elite fitness? not 100% sure but I think he was around back then, and is the same guy I am thinking about. His company and reps seemed to be doing fine on here, until he started coming around more and posting here lol....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. Its the same guy. I was on elite back then as well and I still have a bad taste in my mouth about him.
He was just terrible.
Glad he not here to be honest.
The good news is our product is better anyways. ;)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yup. Its the same guy. I was on elite back then as well and I still have a bad taste in my mouth about him.
He was just terrible.
Glad he not here to be honest.
The good news is our product is better anyways. ;)
haha....yeah it was fun back then, was a smaller more tight-nit circle of guys and the whole internet bulletin board style sites were something new....but yeah this site is the best one I found when searching around again last year....My username got banned at EF like 7 or more years ago, and it recycled and came back up for registration, so i was able to get it again last year....but EF kind of sucks....everybody here says BB.com is the worst though....

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We also just released a prolactin inhibitor called Prolactrone. It was controlling prolactin in our testers who were all using 1000mg+ tren or deca or a combo of both. PRetty awesome.
Starting next month we plan on coming on board as sponsors here. At that point Ill give some free product away and have guys run some logs.
Everyone likes free product ;)
Wonder how Prolactrone would feel if you weren't on cycle...bedroom aide?

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Did the stuff ship?

Closed: several people need to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.