Maca Monster

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Anyone has any experience compared to raw maca ?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no clue, but 10g of bulk maca turns my member into a monster!

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Me too just greedy and want maca on steroids look up the root of the matter maca monster

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried anything from this company Root of The Matter either their Maca or their Tongkat Ali (longjack).
If so what was the experience from these supplements.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
I bought the maca monster and currently waiting for it I'll let u know

broons

Awards
  • Established
It's maca. It's like a nutritional food but it can increase testosterone, nitric oxide and dopamine and yes increase libido too.
Source for this info? I have tried Ken's Maca monster and his lonjack. Perhaps I am a non responder but I got zero results from either one.

broons

Awards
  • Established
The last study you posted states that it had no effect on testosterone levels indicating that its affect on libido is through a separate mechanism.

woody48

woody48

Awards
I take a liquid form of maca in my morning drink. The powder form bothers my stomach. Seems to raise libido and help with n/o

woody48

woody48

Awards
I take a liquid form of maca in my morning drink. The powder form bothers my stomach. Seems to raise libido and help with n/o

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Black Maca is way better. Ken's (root of the matter) - Black Maca = the ****
Where do I get me some of this.

Been taking NOW raw gelantised 750mg tabs and like it

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Google the root of the matter and go to the website

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My problem with maca is that you have to dose it so dang high to get anything out of it. I didn't notice anything on any less then 5g.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Bad news got a email they out of maca monster for two months so there shipping black gel maca. So I'll let u know how that goes

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two teaspoons and I'm good u do a tablespoon?
I apologize I should have clarified, I have only used capsules since I'm not a big fan of many herbal tinctures due to the typically foul taste alone. I think it was NSI brand that I used to use.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
I apologize I should have clarified, I have only used capsules since I'm not a big fan of many herbal tinctures due to the typically foul taste alone. I think it was NSI brand that I used to use.
How many grams u take then? I'm good with ten grams I see people have great results with15 tho

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many grams u take then? I'm good with ten grams I see people have great results with15 tho
I would take between 5-10 g, never ventured beyond that though. Became too costly and too many pills.