Primaforce vs. SNS 1,3-Dimethylamylamine

7foot

Awards
I was curious if anyone has experienced both of these brand's Dimethylamylamine and which they prefer. Quality and consistency is pretty important to me (as is to most).

Many thanks :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
they are both reputable brands, go with the cheapest per serving, im pro sns though

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
they are both reputable brands, go with the cheapest per serving, im pro sns though
I think there was a blowout sale on Adrena-G going on, dunno if it still is.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
other than LG Sciences, SNS is my favorite! :veryhappy:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for SNS and you can find it really cheap!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can vouch for SNS and you can find it really cheap!
Thanks bud we truly stand behind the quality that's SNS offers

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Can't speak for primaforce but SNS caps are nice because it's 25mg per cap (IMO the best dose of 1,3D) and they are verified for purity.

7foot

Awards
Thanks for all the quick and helpful replies bros. I was leaning towards SNS as I have used their products before and they haven't disappointed. Thanks for coming in fightbackhxc and antihero to represent :D

Take care.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go with SNS over primaforce every time. Simply because every time has been a great experience.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I go with SNS over primaforce every time. Simply because every time has been a great experience.
I agree, I have had mixed results with some primaforce but always excellent with SNS.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I've tried neither. That being said, I think when it comes to single-ingredient products, SNS is king. Are they not? :-/ Pretty sure they are. :)