Abliterate advanced question

  1. Abliterate advanced question


    So just got it for my wife and realized it's generally recommended to apply from spine to spine around mid section. I assume this is because of your kidneys. That being said my wife has bilateral pelvic kidneys so should she just cover her mid section and be done with it or also cover lower back as well? Thoughts?


  2. this doesn't answer your question but... was there any type of seal on your bottle? got mine with nothing on it. didn't want to apply without asking

  3. Quote Originally Posted by GIJane1928 View Post
    this doesn't answer your question but... was there any type of seal on your bottle? got mine with nothing on it. didn't want to apply without asking
    You should be good to go. Far as I know the ones I've recieved always come with a lid, but not a sealed up lid (i.e. nothing to open up to get to the lid).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  4. Tilldeath: I honestly don't forsee it being an issue by applying it as normal, but this is probably a question best handled by Matt. I'll make sure he sees it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  5. Shouldn't be a problem at all. Just want to get full coverage all the way around the midsection.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. thx for the advice, I figured as much just thought I'd run it by the people in the know. Also mine wasn't sealed either, I assume throwing on those sealed for your protection tops add to cost and add to delays so you're good to go.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    thx for the advice, I figured as much just thought I'd run it by the people in the know. Also mine wasn't sealed either, I assume throwing on those sealed for your protection tops add to cost and add to delays so you're good to go.
    As far as I know they have never come this way (with the bigger lid sealed). Always with the clear bigger lid covering the actual lid of the product.

    You should be good to go man!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    thx for the advice, I figured as much just thought I'd run it by the people in the know. Also mine wasn't sealed either, I assume throwing on those sealed for your protection tops add to cost and add to delays so you're good to go.
    It's a topical with a high alcohol content, so there's not a whole lot f reason to add a seal. We have new custom bottles on the way, but figured the product release was a higher priority than waitin another 2 months.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. thanks guys

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's a topical with a high alcohol content, so there's not a whole lot f reason to add a seal. We have new custom bottles on the way, but figured the product release was a higher priority than waitin another 2 months.

    Would have to agree there, 200%!

    Mike

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Tilldeath: I honestly don't forsee it being an issue by applying it as normal, but this is probably a question best handled by Matt. I'll make sure he sees it.
    I would apply it fully like it says and be done with it. It's the best way
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Abliderate Advanced question
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 11:45 AM
  2. Formestane?? Abliterate??
    By DGSky in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Log in
Log in