Abliterate advanced question

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So just got it for my wife and realized it's generally recommended to apply from spine to spine around mid section. I assume this is because of your kidneys. That being said my wife has bilateral pelvic kidneys so should she just cover her mid section and be done with it or also cover lower back as well? Thoughts?

GIJane1928

Awards
this doesn't answer your question but... was there any type of seal on your bottle? got mine with nothing on it. didn't want to apply without asking

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this doesn't answer your question but... was there any type of seal on your bottle? got mine with nothing on it. didn't want to apply without asking
You should be good to go. Far as I know the ones I've recieved always come with a lid, but not a sealed up lid (i.e. nothing to open up to get to the lid).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tilldeath: I honestly don't forsee it being an issue by applying it as normal, but this is probably a question best handled by Matt. I'll make sure he sees it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't be a problem at all. Just want to get full coverage all the way around the midsection.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thx for the advice, I figured as much just thought I'd run it by the people in the know. Also mine wasn't sealed either, I assume throwing on those sealed for your protection tops add to cost and add to delays so you're good to go.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thx for the advice, I figured as much just thought I'd run it by the people in the know. Also mine wasn't sealed either, I assume throwing on those sealed for your protection tops add to cost and add to delays so you're good to go.
As far as I know they have never come this way (with the bigger lid sealed). Always with the clear bigger lid covering the actual lid of the product.

You should be good to go man!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a topical with a high alcohol content, so there's not a whole lot f reason to add a seal. We have new custom bottles on the way, but figured the product release was a higher priority than waitin another 2 months.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a topical with a high alcohol content, so there's not a whole lot f reason to add a seal. We have new custom bottles on the way, but figured the product release was a higher priority than waitin another 2 months.

Would have to agree there, 200%!

Mike

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tilldeath: I honestly don't forsee it being an issue by applying it as normal, but this is probably a question best handled by Matt. I'll make sure he sees it.
I would apply it fully like it says and be done with it. It's the best way