OEP/AT2/Erase Stack - Dosing & Questions

wolverine4545

Awards
Hey all,

Just bought this stack on NP last night and am now looking to maximize the results from it, trying to shed some fat. After looking around a little bit I have come up with this.

Dose 1: Waking....2 AT2....1 OEP....2Erase
Dose 2: Sometime Post-workout, before dinner....1 AT2...2 OEP...1 Erase

I also ordered some Kre-Alkalyn EFX and EGCG to go along with it.

I have heard that Carbs don't go well with AT2. So, is there a limit to that? Say <25g or something, or just none? time frame until I can have some? Normally my breakfast is some eggs, some turkey sausage, milk, and some whole wheat, double fiber toast. Thoughts?

What about Fasted cardio after taking the pills? Does not seem like it is plausible considering no food intake... Or how much cardio should be done/day? Low intensity?

Diet proposal for this stack? normally I run a 40/40/20 split diet while cutting, haven't really tried anything else...thoughts? Currently I am at 5'8 195, about 16% BF. Was thinking of running ~2100 cals on a 2 day split workout, high intensity. Thoughts?

I just really want to make the most of this stack since I start med school in the fall and won't have so much time to "improve" rather than maintain, so any advice/tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

JosNYC

Awards
Hey all,

Just bought this stack on NP last night and am now looking to maximize the results from it, trying to shed some fat. After looking around a little bit I have come up with this.

I have heard that Carbs don't go well with AT2. So, is there a limit to that? Say <25g or something, or just none? time frame until I can have some? Normally my breakfast is some eggs, some turkey sausage, milk, and some whole wheat, double fiber toast. Thoughts?

What about Fasted cardio after taking the pills? Does not seem like it is plausible considering no food intake... Or how much cardio should be done/day? Low intensity?

Diet proposal for this stack? normally I run a 40/40/20 split diet while cutting, haven't really tried anything else...thoughts? Currently I am at 5'8 195, about 16% BF. Was thinking of running ~2100 cals on a 2 day split workout, high intensity. Thoughts?

I just really want to make the most of this stack since I start med school in the fall and won't have so much time to "improve" rather than maintain, so any advice/tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
It seems like you've got on track except for dosing. OEP can keep you up at night if you dose after 4pm, at least that has been the case for me. Currently, I'm running Erase pro and OEP and it's working beautifully and i'm no where near as organized- exceptional plan. It seems like you may actually help me more than I am helping you.

I take 2 OEP in the morning after a fasted cardio session and my Erase pro immediately after breakfast. In the late afternoon at approximately 3pm my last (1) OEP. When I tried taking OEP and then doing a fasted workout it felt like my heart was on overtime and lethargy would kick into high gear by early evening- not sure why but the cardio first, pills second eliminated this problem.

All the best.

If you don't get any other responses you should search for this stack thread, others have run this stack and have written numerous reviews- always great responses.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all,

Switch the amounts for the OEP and AT, but first assess tolerance for the stim content within them before going to full doses. 2 OEP and 1 AT early. Take the second dose (2 AT + 1OEP after tolerance is assessed and if necessary) pre-workout.

The Alpha Y in both is best taken away from carbs. To get best effects most recommend at least 30 minutes pre-meal and I prefer to take it in the morning and on an empty stomach pre-workout.

Cardio in a fasted/semi fasted (empty stomach) state is the best time for these kinds of supplements IMO. The amounts, type, duration, etc. of the cardio is dependent on too many other factors (overall conditioning, work capacity, recovery, caloric intake, resistance training amounts/types, etc) to be answered simply with no other details.

Diet is heavily dependent on the user and type of training involved. Much of it will come to individual differences and how you react (some do good on carbs when cutting and die when carbs are cut to hard, etc etc). Starting a cut at 2100 cals when already at ~200lbs body weight seems to low to me at the beginning.

Thanks
Answers in bold. Sorry some of my answers are so vague, but I like tons of details to make decisions and making blanket recommendations online are hard for me. :( But no one else really helped you so I felt it would be nice to give you at least a start and bump the thread at the same time. ;)

san731

san731

Awards
good luck with those. my body can't handle the fat burners. Ive tried oep and at2 and both had me wanting to go to the hospital. I couldn't imagine running them together

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I would do:

Morning: 2xOEP, 1xAT2, 1xErase
PREwo: 2xAT2, 1xOEP

I prefer taking fat burners before my workout. This is especially helpful if you train fasted.