Best pure whey strawberry
- 10-20-2004, 12:16 AM
- 10-20-2004, 06:18 PM
BSL'S......but they don't sell it anymore. I heard in a thread here that Trueprotein is selling BSL's flavors pre-mixed now if you order a custom mix. I still gotta check it out because I was a big fan of BSL's flavors.
- 10-21-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by SJA
11-06-2004, 01:53 AM
11-06-2004, 11:14 AM
knew someone would say that.. but price is sort of an issue.. i just tried MRM straw banana its really not good at all.. wonder if champion's strawberry is any good...Originally Posted by Wolfe008
11-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Bump...also wondering who has a good strawberry. I'm sick of chocolate and vanilla.
11-06-2004, 11:52 AM
whey isolates come in a lot of different fruit flavors. I tried syntrax nectar cherry flavor, it was okay, nice change but kind of harsh tasting.
11-06-2004, 11:57 AM
yes but very few fruit flavors come in 5lb tubs and are priced under 30 bucks... generally the cheapest ive seen for stuff liek nectar is 2lb's for like 23 bucks.. champion looks like a good deal since each serving is 26g of protein and most others are around 22.. just wish they had a 2lb in strawberry so i could try it out before i bought the 5lb'er..Originally Posted by OmarJackson
Similar Forum Threads
- By CryingEmo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 77Last Post: 10-16-2008, 01:14 PM
- By kruzedgar in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:45 PM
- By Drzman in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2007, 09:04 PM
- By MarcoNJ in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 05-16-2006, 09:28 AM
- By BOHICA in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-14-2006, 01:10 PM