Stimulant X Sample

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried this a while ago and thought it was really good. No jitters and clean all day long energy. By all day I mean around 5 hours of energy. Liked it better than than Slim FX. Puts me in a good mood too. I saw this link and signed up for the sample. Gonna get a full bottle when I can. It really is good stuff. Also I only needed one cap, so a bottle would last me quite a long time depending on how soon I acclimated to it. Slim FX actually gave me jitters the first few times at just one cap. Not this stuff though. Plus this stuff doesn't last as long which to me is a good thing. I don't want a stimulant that lasts 12 hours.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
;).

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients?
If you scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a supp facts area. In the next few days when you click on the ingredient name it will link to a knowledgebase article about the ingredient with our references. I am guessing you will want to see those and they will be up soon. In the meantime ignore the tool tips that pop up. We just launched those and it's displaying temp placeholder info until it pulls correctly from the knowledgebase article.

http://www.athleticxtreme.com/products/stimulant-x

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ingredients?

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 84

Amount Per Serving (mg) % Daily Value
Stimulant X Proprietary Blend
Caffeine [Time Release and Absorption Technology Protected/Anhydrous 2:1 ratio (200mg/cap)], N-Acetyl-l-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract (Standardized to 3% Rosavins & 1% Salidroside), Zingiber officinale root extract (Standardized to 5% Phenylpropanoids), Erythroxylum vacciniifolium bark 4:1 extract (Standardized for Catuabines), Hordenine HCl, Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract (Standardized to 95% 5-Hydroxy-l-tryptophan), 1-MeTIQ (1-Methyl-1,2,3,4- tetrahydroisoquinoline), Rauwolscine HCl

madchemist

Banned
Awards
The principle of "time-release" is that a particular compound maintains a steady-state through slower GI absorption.

In order to carry out this process, you need 1) "time-release" technology (beyond the scope of this post) and 2) an amount of substance that is several times larger than "instant release."

...which is why it always boggles my mind when a company creates a "time-release" product with the same amount that is present in any other instant release.

Case in point: AX Stimulant X contains 200 mg of time-release caffeine.

The reality is that if it really is time-released, then the amount of caffeine reaching the steady-state will be an order of magnitude lower than what is required for stimulation.

So, either the caffeine is adding nothing to the formula, or there really is no time-release.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
...and I'm not attacking AX. Just stating a simple pharmacokinetic principle.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
The principle of "time-release" is that a particular compound maintains a steady-state through slower GI absorption.

In order to carry out this process, you need 1) "time-release" technology (beyond the scope of this post) and 2) an amount of substance that is several times larger than "instant release."

...which is why it always boggles my mind when a company creates a "time-release" product with the same amount that is present in any other instant release.

Case in point: AX Stimulant X contains 200 mg of time-release caffeine.

The reality is that if it really is time-released, then the amount of caffeine reaching the steady-state will be an order of magnitude lower than what is required for stimulation.

So, either the caffeine is adding nothing to the formula, or there really is no time-release.
It's a microencapsulation and layering technique that releases x amount of caff over y hours. Different coatings and numbers of layers are used then blended. Some releases instantly, some much later. You have around 60mgs delivering at three times. It begins to get uncomfortable at the 400mg marker for this blend.

EDIT: I'll do this for you Neuron. I'll have the micro company that developed this with us create a little diagram on why 200-300mg is our most effective dose after many rounds of testing over the years. The Dr. that runs the company is very smart man who can explain this process much better. Give me day or so.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
As promised here is more info about the micro-encapsulation process that we use from the company.

The same control release technology that is being used to get release of Caffeine in the gastrointestinal tract of humans is the identical technology that is used to deliver ingredients into the small intestine of dairy cows.

In the case of the cow, which is a ruminant animal, it has 4 stomachs. The human has one stomach as does the pig and other monogastrics. The challenge with the ruminant animal has always been how to deliver nutrients into the distal portions of the gut, in this case the small intestine, where absorption occurs, without having these nutrients releasing in the first 4 stomachs. We developed this technology to deliver nutrients into the small intestine of ruminants and get those nutrients to be absorbed and being used to enhance milk production.

Having done this successfully in ruminants delivering nutrients like Caffeine into the hind gut of monogastrics such as humans is simpler. In the case of Caffeine, each individual Caffeine particle is enrobed/coated with a food grade matter, the size of a human hair. Once each Caffeine particle is recognized at the target site of digestion the interaction of enzymes act as a trigger mechanism causing each particle of Caffeine to slowly disintegrate and release overtime. It is because of this release profile that your Caffeine does not have the crash and releases at different times depending on the matter used at each stage.