Anyone else besides me get CRAZY libido boost from Fenugreek?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I felt horney as hell using fenugreek. ..but it could have been from the DAA and arimatest I used at the same time.

2. I like fenu a lot. Works great for me
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Just finished bottle of Ergodrive definitely upped my libido. Uses a different form of fenugreek

4. How does Fenu400 compare for this? When is best to take it

5. I'm using fenu 400 and its some good stuff. I take 3 doses split before meals Has nutrient partioning effects
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Increase in libido but decrease in test across the board w/ Fenugreek. I think it's a stupid ingredient. It's similar to Tribulus but it actually can decrease your test.

Honestly,

Just look into DAA+Erase

Week 1:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
    Week 2:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
    Week 3:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
    Week 4:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
    Week 5:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
    Week 6:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
    Week 7:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM

The DAA raises test, while Erase controls estrogen. Great stack. Beloved on here.
    I thought it was pretty known DAA wasn't...

DAA reduces testosterone at 3 and 6 g

7. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I thought it was pretty known DAA wasn't...

DAA reduces testosterone at 3 and 6 g
    He posted that in 2012. Before the article came out in 2015. C'mon....
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

8. Once again that one single study was done on young kids in their 20's. They have no business taking a test booster anyway. When your a grown man and much older than these kids you often have a lower than normal testosterone level, this is when DAA becomes helpful. Another time when testosterone is actually low is in PCT, when even the young kids that use steroids they don't need can benefit from DAA.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    He posted that in 2012. Before the article came out in 2015. C'mon....
    Sorry, I didn't check the date, I haven't got any benifits from DAA and my test levels was in a all time low with it, and yes, that was with a blood test.

I feel that DAA is 100% garbage

10. www uwmedicine org/services/obstetrics/documents/Fenugreek.pdf

Fenugreek is said to have an oxytocin effect, or contain it, or boost its levels I am not sure the mechanism but it have an effect that is oxytocinergic. Prolactin boosts milk production and oxytocin allows your glands to open up the ducts so milk comes out. So if you prolactin levels are fine then no leaky moobs.

"Oxytocin (OT) is traditionally thought of as a ‘female’ neurohypophysis hormone due to its role in parturition and milk ejection. However, OT is recognized as having endocrine and paracrine roles in male reproduction. At ejaculation, a burst of OT is released from the neurohypophysis into the systemic circulation and stimulates contractions of the reproductive tract aiding sperm release."

www ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pubmed/7632835

Oxytocin seems to boost testosterone independently of LH

"Oxytocin at 10(-9), 10(-7), and 10(-5) M concentrations significantly increased basal testosterone production in a dose-dependent manner but had no effect on LH-stimulated testosterone production"
    Oxytocin increases testosterone production by dose dependent and alternative manner independent of luteinizing hormone?

"These data show that oxytocin and AVP have different effects on testosterone production by Leydig cells in vitro and support the hypothesis that oxytocin acts in the testis through a specific oxytocin receptor."

"Interestingly, OT has also been shown to modulate androgen levels in these tissues via stimulation of the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestostone (DHT) by 5α-reductase"

Oxytocin has a role in libido and altering levels of testosterone and DHT by possibly stimulating 5 alpha reductase. Could mean something for those who use finesteride

Like stated previously over time oxytocin stimulates T to DHT conversion but acutely stimulates the testicles to increase T and other Androgens

"in vivo long-term administration of OT to the adult rat testis resulted in a significant reduction of testicular and plasma testosterone (T) levels throughout the 4 week study period, the decline in testosterone concentrations was not accompanied by alterations in spermatogenesis or epididymal sperm counts. This study also demonstrated a concomitant increase in both plasma and testicular levels of dihydrotestostone (DHT) with OT treatment."

If I am right about fenugreek and its oxytocin effects it all makes sense now
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For boost in libido, which should I choose?
    By Type O Hero in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 11:13 AM
  2. boost libido?
    By mdew091 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 12:13 AM
  3. Test Boost Stack and Low Libido?
    By z28man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:48 AM