Anyone else besides me get CRAZY libido boost from Fenugreek?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I can't describe how effective this stuff is for me. However, I see some say it raises estrogen and others say it raises test. Can anyone chime in with personal experiences? I dont' even use the fenuside/testofen type just plain ol' fenugreek.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
4 caps of Now fenugreek and my libido is beyond libido....it is something else. It isn't so much mental where you're mind wanders constantly thinking about sex all day at work so you're sexting a few regulars like I experience with test boosters like DAA or vidatest, it's ~physiological. It's like having to piss really really bad, but sexual release instead. Volume and force = fire-hydrant status. I won't even touch it unless I know that I'm getting it in.

But that's just me and sorry if I crossed TMI lines

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supremacy gives me a nice bump in my libido, along with T-Force like a pod quality fadogia product.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
4 caps of Now fenugreek and my libido is beyond libido....it is something else. It isn't so much mental where you're mind wanders constantly thinking about sex all day
THIS^
and your right about the sexual release it's amazing!

madchemist

Banned
Awards
I can't describe how effective this stuff is for me. However, I see some say it raises estrogen and others say it raises test. Can anyone chime in with personal experiences? I dont' even use the fenuside/testofen type just plain ol' fenugreek.
I get a definite libido boost from fenugreek.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Gonna take 4 caps tonight before girlfriend shows up. Ill put it & her threw the test

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Increase in libido but decrease in test across the board w/ Fenugreek. I think it's a stupid ingredient. It's similar to Tribulus but it actually can decrease your test.

Honestly,

Just look into DAA+Erase

Week 1:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 2:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 3:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 4:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 5:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 6:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 7:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM

The DAA raises test, while Erase controls estrogen. Great stack. Beloved on here.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love it use it all of the time and get an insane libido boost, which is why I use it in PCT (Phyto Testosterone). Fenugreek itself for bb use though is more related to its effects on insulin.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I love it use it all of the time and get an insane libido boost, which is why I use it in PCT (Phyto Testosterone). Fenugreek itself for bb use though is more related to its effects on insulin.
Can you expand on its role with insulin?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't comment on straight Fenugreek. I've tried Fenuside/Testofen and really disliked it / thought all it did was burn my wallet. Won't buy again.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man I haven't had any experience with it but I want to try some now! Props to your results! That's awesome!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First used it about 7 years ago. Huge increase in libido. There are a ton of threads about it on here. Love the maple syrup smell. After a while your piss will even start smelling like it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
First used it about 7 years ago. Huge increase in libido. There are a ton of threads about it on here. Love the maple syrup smell. After a while your piss will even start smelling like it.
Maple syrup urine disease? You sure you weren't mega-dosing BCAAs? :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll break down doors on fenugreek! My gf hates when I take it because i'm through the roof!!! I turn into a crazed animal!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't stay on it for too long though. I'm sure you guys know what it is primarily used for.
Leaky nips... Ruh roh...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've written a few extensive write-ups on fenugreek for a large supplement store, and no where do I recall reading it decreases testosterone (or at least that I remember). In fact the Gencor study (makers of testofen) showed a significant increase in free testosterone, but that hasn't been validated anywhere else yet. Still it was a double blind placebo controlled set up.

Awards
Yeah I've heard good things about testofen as well

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
I felt horney as hell using fenugreek. ..but it could have been from the DAA and arimatest I used at the same time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like fenu a lot. Works great for me

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Just finished bottle of Ergodrive definitely upped my libido. Uses a different form of fenugreek

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
How does Fenu400 compare for this? When is best to take it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using fenu 400 and its some good stuff. I take 3 doses split before meals Has nutrient partioning effects

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Increase in libido but decrease in test across the board w/ Fenugreek. I think it's a stupid ingredient. It's similar to Tribulus but it actually can decrease your test.

Honestly,

Just look into DAA+Erase

Week 1:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 2:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 3:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 4:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 5:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 6:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM
Week 7:3g DAA Daily+ 1 Erase AM, 1 Erase PM

The DAA raises test, while Erase controls estrogen. Great stack. Beloved on here.
I thought it was pretty known DAA wasn't...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/267264-daa-reduces-testosterone.html

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again that one single study was done on young kids in their 20's. They have no business taking a test booster anyway. When your a grown man and much older than these kids you often have a lower than normal testosterone level, this is when DAA becomes helpful. Another time when testosterone is actually low is in PCT, when even the young kids that use steroids they don't need can benefit from DAA.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
He posted that in 2012. Before the article came out in 2015. C'mon....
Sorry, I didn't check the date, I haven't got any benifits from DAA and my test levels was in a all time low with it, and yes, that was with a blood test.

I feel that DAA is 100% garbage

green1990

Awards
www uwmedicine org/services/obstetrics/documents/Fenugreek.pdf

Fenugreek is said to have an oxytocin effect, or contain it, or boost its levels I am not sure the mechanism but it have an effect that is oxytocinergic. Prolactin boosts milk production and oxytocin allows your glands to open up the ducts so milk comes out. So if you prolactin levels are fine then no leaky moobs.

"Oxytocin (OT) is traditionally thought of as a ‘female’ neurohypophysis hormone due to its role in parturition and milk ejection. However, OT is recognized as having endocrine and paracrine roles in male reproduction. At ejaculation, a burst of OT is released from the neurohypophysis into the systemic circulation and stimulates contractions of the reproductive tract aiding sperm release."

www ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pubmed/7632835

Oxytocin seems to boost testosterone independently of LH

"Oxytocin at 10(-9), 10(-7), and 10(-5) M concentrations significantly increased basal testosterone production in a dose-dependent manner but had no effect on LH-stimulated testosterone production"
Oxytocin increases testosterone production by dose dependent and alternative manner independent of luteinizing hormone?

"These data show that oxytocin and AVP have different effects on testosterone production by Leydig cells in vitro and support the hypothesis that oxytocin acts in the testis through a specific oxytocin receptor."

"Interestingly, OT has also been shown to modulate androgen levels in these tissues via stimulation of the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestostone (DHT) by 5α-reductase"

Oxytocin has a role in libido and altering levels of testosterone and DHT by possibly stimulating 5 alpha reductase. Could mean something for those who use finesteride

Like stated previously over time oxytocin stimulates T to DHT conversion but acutely stimulates the testicles to increase T and other Androgens

"in vivo long-term administration of OT to the adult rat testis resulted in a significant reduction of testicular and plasma testosterone (T) levels throughout the 4 week study period, the decline in testosterone concentrations was not accompanied by alterations in spermatogenesis or epididymal sperm counts. This study also demonstrated a concomitant increase in both plasma and testicular levels of dihydrotestostone (DHT) with OT treatment."

If I am right about fenugreek and its oxytocin effects it all makes sense now