Pre-workout

tomcat

Awards
What's the best per workout I can take to get me through the workout. Looking to add lean muscle and lose fat.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
adding muscle/losing fat is dependent mostly on diet, and on training, so as long as those 2 things are in check you'll be able to reach your goal. if you're ok with stimulants, I'd say look into Maximize Intense, nice stim blend, and solid doses of cop, creatine, agmatine, and norvaline for increased pumps and endurance. White flood is another decent option.

If you don't want anything with caffeine or stimulants, look into hemavol. or add hemavol to whatever pre-workout you opt for if you end up buying one with stims, complements any stim-based pre-workout really well, and the pumps from hemavol are awesome :)

flook1e

flook1e

Awards
I've only tried jack3d and it did seem to increase my focus and I certainly felt physical sensations of tingling all over my body. Apart from the physical, I didn't feel much different from drinking a strong cuppa before the gym.

Pre-workout supplementation is not required to hypertrophy muscles, period. As long as you have creatine and a good protein you will have the supplements to success.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
What's the best per workout I can take to get me through the workout. Looking to add lean muscle and lose fat.
As others have indicated, diet is the key here to achieving your goals.

I use a variety of pre-workouts just for the extra boost.

My personal favorite so far has been 1 scoop of SNS Focus XT(Tastes f*cking delicious in Pina Colada, Pink Lemonade, Cotton Candy)+1-2 caps of SNS Adrena-G(1,3 dimethyl). That's my go-to stack for pre-workout, no jitters just incredible focus, great tasting, lots of clean, no crash energy.

Craze, Fierce and Phenom Amped are also good.

retrofitted

Awards
Seconded on the Maximize Intense. Tastes great, significant effect, no downsides.

Tmac29

Awards
Depends on what you are looking for OP. If you want strong then get Friction or Maximize Intense.

If you want stimmed but not crazy stims then get White Flood, Focus XT, Craze, etc.

chefshields

Awards
I am a fan of Jack3d. The grape bubblegum is money, but stay away from watermelon. ACG3 is good as well, and I haven't had a bad flavor. Just make sure you cycle off for 3-4 weeks or you will build a tolerance to the 1,3, Diamethylstuffs. If you are looking for stimulant free, PMD's Platinum Pump Blend is good. Go with Raspberry Lemonade.

Tmac29

Awards
I am a fan of Jack3d. The grape bubblegum is money, but stay away from watermelon. ACG3 is good as well, and I haven't had a bad flavor. Just make sure you cycle off for 3-4 weeks or you will build a tolerance to the 1,3, Diamethylstuffs. If you are looking for stimulant free, PMD's Platinum Pump Blend is good. Go with Raspberry Lemonade.
Get your 1,3 DMAA while you can. What is out there is all there is, FDA sent letters telling companies to quit producing products with it in there.

tomcat

Awards
Thanks for all the help. I've tried jakked3d and I liked it just wanted to see of there was anything better or new out there. I don't mind stims. Just looking for that extra boost I get through the grueling workouts. My diet is good but not perfect. I still need some self control over cravings. I used to be a fat kid. Lost the weight, got comfortable and then found most of it back. This time around I'm trying different supps to keep me focused.

I also recently tried lunacy black label. It was ok just didn't like all the tingling coming out of my skin.

tomcat

Awards
Just bought something new called "rhino" from my local supplement store. Gonna see what it's about. They said its similar to jakk3d but stronger.

tomcat

Awards
Ok, so far not so good. Took it 30 min ago and been on the toilet for the last ten. I feel the energy already though.

tomcat

Awards
Once stomach settled it wasn't that bad. Had a really good workout.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you tried Alpha Rage by MGN? It's a great quality pre-workout supplement. Def. worth a shot

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are a large amount of effective preworkout options available. It is a very flooded section.

My favorites are....
AX SuperSize
AX Ultra Reps
SAN Fierce
SNS Focus XT

As I said, there are many available that will satisfy your wants. Each individual will have a different "best".