DMAA - comprehensive look?

1. Registered User
    Answers

DMAA - comprehensive look?

A "little" question for you guys from the industry, and any others with knowledge above average.

What's your opinion about the things happening with DMAA? Is it really that dangerous? I really miss something more about that topic, some data or specific information so I could understand what is REALLY going on.
    I've read some texts about that possible negative heart preassure impact, the negative effect on cells (that's why NO production type of ingredients are included in those pre-workouts) and so forth.

Any informative response would be appreciated.

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kejchal View Post
    A "little" question for you guys from the industry, and any others with knowledge above average.

What's your opinion about the things happening with DMAA? Is it really that dangerous? I really miss something more about that topic, some data or specific information so I could understand what is REALLY going on.
    I've read some texts about that possible negative heart preassure impact, the negative effect on cells (that's why NO production type of ingredients are included in those pre-workouts) and so forth.

I dont feel its dangerous. Theres safety data on it. It isnt more dangerous than some coffee from Starbucks
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Banned
    Answers

Here is a scientific/comprehensive analysis of 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA): http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...amylamine.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    Here is a scientific/comprehensive analysis of 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA): http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...amylamine.html
    Cool site. Thanks

I found this interesting...

Top 8 Worst Stimulants of All Time

http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...-all-time.html

5. 3,3'-Diiodo-L-Thyronine

6. 3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine

• Pros: Can help manage hyperthyroidism
    • Cons: Goitrogenic (Directly suppresses the thyroid gland); Less than 3% of the calorigenic activity of T4; No increase in BMR en vivo; Decreases circulating levels of TSH
    • References:
    • (1) http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/64/1/62
    • (2) 3,5-Diiodo-L-thyronine (T2) has selective thyromimetic effects in vivo and in vitro. Journal of Molecular Endocrinolog (1997) 19, 137-147

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Underlined the important part.You just described most stims.The theory behind putting stimulants in a pre workout is geting you that tunnel vision through the stimulation to indirectly give you a better workout.If you feel like a monster you train like one.They use DMAA as a party drug in some places but not by it's self.People have used however in 150 mgs to 200 mgs even more on drug*narc* forums and passed out.Anything in excess is bad.Take 8 scoops of jack3d like those people who died and you would too.

I feel it's safe but I don't use it much because of the powerfull nature.Respect stims don't pop pills.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I think that there was a tremendous amount of outside pressure in regards to it.

I do think that people abuse the product, and that is why it was ultimately pulled. A paternalistic action.

If you want to find a safety issue with something, you can always find one if you look hard enough.

On that note, I'd stock up. SNS Adrena-G is super cheap I thought I saw $16 for 240caps/25mg cap.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Most comprehensive OTC pct for h drol
    By cdeperi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 02:01 PM
  2. Pyruvate A Comprehensive Review
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 05:45 PM
  3. My Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
    By T-Bone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine