Stack advice porfavor :-)

ImEffinYoked

ImEffinYoked

Awards
I'm considering taking a PH stack it's made by griffin labs flex fitness, it's called Titan 2, if anyone has ever tried it each cap supposedly has 25mg halodrol, 15mg epistane, 20mg LMG max, and 10mg Superdrol. Recommended 3 caps per day. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this product and how I should dose it? Also is it cool to take 6-bromo and DAA with a PH or should you that wait till post cycle or does it even matter and if so are there negative sides to taking it on cycle?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I'm considering taking a PH stack it's made by griffin labs flex fitness, it's called Titan 2, if anyone has ever tried it each cap supposedly has 25mg halodrol, 15mg epistane, 20mg LMG max, and 10mg Superdrol. Recommended 3 caps per day. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this product and how I should dose it? Also is it cool to take 6-bromo and DAA with a PH or should you that wait till post cycle or does it even matter and if so are there negative sides to taking it on cycle?
ive never heard of it but im interested in the responses. in my opinion would be to save for pct especially if you are gonna run a cycle like the above one

ImEffinYoked

ImEffinYoked

Awards
Well I'm going to try the stack and update you all on how it goes but...

I'm very curious from people who've had more experience with 6-bromo. It's a new supplement to me and I don't want to go in blindly. Will using it on cycle decrease the effects of the PHs or decrease its effectiveness as a good PCT? Does anyone know about it's toxicity if any. Does taking too much kill libido? Does it have any added anabolic effects or does it just block estro? Will it increase chances of sides like gyno or hair loss? Ive looked through alot of threads and it seems like nobody knows alot about it.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i dont know much about bromo. but thats a pretty serious cycle so you want a good pct in my opinion youll need more than whats provided. im definitly interested tho all the compounds in titan seem legit i was looking into that last night. i hope you have a great run with this ill follow and maybe run this same thing in september or so i have 2 more weeks then pct for 4-8 so i have a lil while before my next go.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope that you are not serious about this.That cycle would be way beyond overkill if you ask me. 30mg of superdrol is a harsh cycle as it is and then you are stacking 2 more methyls on top of it plus the LMG. Everybody reacts to cycles differently and just because some people make it out ok does not mean its a good idea. 30mg of superdrol put a friend of mine in the hospital on his 2nd week and he was not drinking on it. On the other hand I have had a friend take 40 mg with no problems. The point is why risk it for minimal extra gains.

6 Bromo and DAA will not cut it as a pct for a cycle of anyone of those compounds especially not with them all combined together. My advice: stash that bottle away for a long time, do an asston of research, then choose a different cycle. If after you gain some experience and figure out how your body will react to these things you still want to risk that serious cycle then go for it. But for now you dont seem ready for that cycle or any cycle. Better to do things the right way or not at all

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I hope that you are not serious about this.That cycle would be way beyond overkill if you ask me. 30mg of superdrol is a harsh cycle as it is and then you are stacking 2 more methyls on top of it plus the LMG. Everybody reacts to cycles differently and just because some people make it out ok does not mean its a good idea. 30mg of superdrol put a friend of mine in the hospital on his 2nd week and he was not drinking on it. On the other hand I have had a friend take 40 mg with no problems. The point is why risk it for minimal extra gains.

6 Bromo and DAA will not cut it as a pct for a cycle of anyone of those compounds especially not with them all combined together. My advice: stash that bottle away for a long time, do an asston of research, then choose a different cycle. If after you gain some experience and figure out how your body will react to these things you still want to risk that serious cycle then go for it. But for now you dont seem ready for that cycle or any cycle. Better to do things the right way or not at all
Definitely seems like overkill. Your gonna be shut down for a year with all that. If you don't want to buy a new bottle don't take all three caps. Take 1/1/1/2/2 if you have too. And maybe clomid for a pct.

flook1e

flook1e

Awards
That stack is mental mate. You have to be careful with this stuff.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Wrong Thread but that rat is gonna need a SERM bro.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wont touch it