Stack advice porfavor :-)

  1. New Member
    ImEffinYoked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    50.7%

    Stack advice porfavor :-)


    I'm considering taking a PH stack it's made by griffin labs flex fitness, it's called Titan 2, if anyone has ever tried it each cap supposedly has 25mg halodrol, 15mg epistane, 20mg LMG max, and 10mg Superdrol. Recommended 3 caps per day. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this product and how I should dose it? Also is it cool to take 6-bromo and DAA with a PH or should you that wait till post cycle or does it even matter and if so are there negative sides to taking it on cycle?

  2. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,909
    Rep Power
    2434923
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ImEffinYoked View Post
    I'm considering taking a PH stack it's made by griffin labs flex fitness, it's called Titan 2, if anyone has ever tried it each cap supposedly has 25mg halodrol, 15mg epistane, 20mg LMG max, and 10mg Superdrol. Recommended 3 caps per day. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this product and how I should dose it? Also is it cool to take 6-bromo and DAA with a PH or should you that wait till post cycle or does it even matter and if so are there negative sides to taking it on cycle?
    ive never heard of it but im interested in the responses. in my opinion would be to save for pct especially if you are gonna run a cycle like the above one
  3. New Member
    ImEffinYoked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    50.7%

    Well I'm going to try the stack and update you all on how it goes but...

    I'm very curious from people who've had more experience with 6-bromo. It's a new supplement to me and I don't want to go in blindly. Will using it on cycle decrease the effects of the PHs or decrease its effectiveness as a good PCT? Does anyone know about it's toxicity if any. Does taking too much kill libido? Does it have any added anabolic effects or does it just block estro? Will it increase chances of sides like gyno or hair loss? Ive looked through alot of threads and it seems like nobody knows alot about it.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,909
    Rep Power
    2434923
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    i dont know much about bromo. but thats a pretty serious cycle so you want a good pct in my opinion youll need more than whats provided. im definitly interested tho all the compounds in titan seem legit i was looking into that last night. i hope you have a great run with this ill follow and maybe run this same thing in september or so i have 2 more weeks then pct for 4-8 so i have a lil while before my next go.
  5. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    600534
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I hope that you are not serious about this.That cycle would be way beyond overkill if you ask me. 30mg of superdrol is a harsh cycle as it is and then you are stacking 2 more methyls on top of it plus the LMG. Everybody reacts to cycles differently and just because some people make it out ok does not mean its a good idea. 30mg of superdrol put a friend of mine in the hospital on his 2nd week and he was not drinking on it. On the other hand I have had a friend take 40 mg with no problems. The point is why risk it for minimal extra gains.

    6 Bromo and DAA will not cut it as a pct for a cycle of anyone of those compounds especially not with them all combined together. My advice: stash that bottle away for a long time, do an asston of research, then choose a different cycle. If after you gain some experience and figure out how your body will react to these things you still want to risk that serious cycle then go for it. But for now you dont seem ready for that cycle or any cycle. Better to do things the right way or not at all
  6. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12706
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    I hope that you are not serious about this.That cycle would be way beyond overkill if you ask me. 30mg of superdrol is a harsh cycle as it is and then you are stacking 2 more methyls on top of it plus the LMG. Everybody reacts to cycles differently and just because some people make it out ok does not mean its a good idea. 30mg of superdrol put a friend of mine in the hospital on his 2nd week and he was not drinking on it. On the other hand I have had a friend take 40 mg with no problems. The point is why risk it for minimal extra gains.

    6 Bromo and DAA will not cut it as a pct for a cycle of anyone of those compounds especially not with them all combined together. My advice: stash that bottle away for a long time, do an asston of research, then choose a different cycle. If after you gain some experience and figure out how your body will react to these things you still want to risk that serious cycle then go for it. But for now you dont seem ready for that cycle or any cycle. Better to do things the right way or not at all
    Definitely seems like overkill. Your gonna be shut down for a year with all that. If you don't want to buy a new bottle don't take all three caps. Take 1/1/1/2/2 if you have too. And maybe clomid for a pct.
  7. New Member
    flook1e's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    1300
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    26.15%

    That stack is mental mate. You have to be careful with this stuff.
  8. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124007
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%

    Wrong Thread but that rat is gonna need a SERM bro.
    PES R&D
  9. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,777
    Rep Power
    1887151
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I wont touch it
  10. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124007
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I wont touch it
    Same here. With that your gonna be feeding babies with your tits.
    PES R&D
  11. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,777
    Rep Power
    1887151
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    Same here. With that your gonna be feeding babies with your tits.
    Lmao word up
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 06:39 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 12:18 PM
  3. need stack advice!!
    By showtime in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 11:17 PM
  4. TNT stack advice.
    By BulkHead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 02:02 AM
  5. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in