Critique my cut
- 06-20-2012, 09:49 PM
Critique my cut
Hi all, just wanted to run my upcoming cut past the board for extra advice. Thanks in advance for any help.
21 years old, 5'7, 172 lbs, 13% bf%.
4 years of serious lifting experience (6 total)
I'm a exercise science undergrad major and know the importance of proper nutrition and balls to the walls lifting.
I've been running a recomp for several months now using a combination of TTA-500, slin sane, hemavol, and the regular supps (creatine, BA, multi, and FO). I kept (and increased) a couple lifts while shedding some bf and growing much more vascular. It's time for a serious cut down to below 10% though. Calories will be 2000-2100 of clean foods a day (at least 200 grams of protein and cycle high, medium, and low carb days)
Training is 5/3/1 and 30 minutes of steady cardio 5 times a week.
Here's what I'm thinking:
Slin sane before high carb meals
Hemavol pre WO
Continue creatine, BA, etc
Genomyx gut health
Here's where I want the most input:
I have a bottle of hcgenerate on hand that I got in a tradeand was thinking about using it. I have trouble keeping energy and libido up on a cut and work 60 hours a week in the summer. Hcgenerate from what I've read is a great libido supp and enhances mood and well being. Any objections or advice?
Second, is there anything I'm missing? I was thinking of adding in a product like alphaburn but am open to other suggestions. Money isn't a big issue but I don't wanna get crazy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bearrock in forum Female FitnessReplies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:11 AM
- By W13NY in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:15 AM
- By gogos in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:41 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2007, 09:27 PM
- By Nabeshin in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2005, 10:28 PM