Is SP Agmatine really bunk?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I hear that their Agmatine is bunk? Any truth to this? Should I just stick with SNS?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I can't comment on your question, but what I do know is that SNS Agmatine 100g powder is listed on the SNS website for $39.95 and should be even cheaper at retailers!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on your question, but what I do know is that SNS Agmatine 100g powder is listed on the SNS website for $39.95 and should be even cheaper at retailers!

Buying when it hits the planet. Are you guys coming out with bulk ALCAR?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm about to try the SP agmatine, but i don't know if i respond to it anyway, hemavol and sns agmatine haven't been skin bursting pumps the way other ppl get from them

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like ours better. Others would agree

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking bulk agmatine for months and I can't say I've notice much, if anything from it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've been taking bulk agmatine for months and I can't say I've notice much, if anything from it.
How are you dosing it?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh I know but just wondering if SNS had any plans to. They usually have great prices on bulk.
That seems pretty bulk for me :p , but yeah maybe some ALCAR powder or bigger bottle of caps would be nice :), though I must admit I am rather anxious to hear if they are gonna make ArA available in their bulk fashion for great prices ;P!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
sns agmatine:cheers:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Buying when it hits the planet. Are you guys coming out with bulk ALCAR?
We already have caps. I do not believe a powder is in the works, though I dearly wish it was :D.

Which brand were you using? If you'd like to give the SNS one a go, PM me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SP Agmatine works the same as S.N.S. agmatine. I've tried both and both work the same. SP is a great company and I trust the brand.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This clown has chased me all over bb.com, following me around like a sick puppy. We've addressed this I don't know how many times. He is wanting me to ban him so he can run to bb.com and then tell everyone I banned him because I was hiding the truth. This is something from over a year ago. We've shown the tests, offered free bottles to any one of those that felt something went wrong and 2 people participated I believe. Realize, we sold around 15k bottles of this stuff during the time he's talking about. There are 3 people complaining on a board. The statistical significance, well, there isn't. It's not like people will build tolerances or have other factors that affect their reaction to various supplements....

If I'm not mistake puzo even had direct contact with our office about this. One man trying to make a name for himself on a board I guess.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a troll from Royds post. I've only take. AI's Agmatine and I liked it I like AI's line of single ingredient products that they have been doing along with SS doing single ingredient products.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I don't know Mike's source. But Mike is a pretty is a pretty straight forward guy.

For anyone who hasn't heard, We're now selling 100g SNS Powder. I do not know when it will be avail @ Nutra but I assume very soon.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
It is bunk.

Tmac29

Awards
SP has never steered me wrong when it comes to bulks. Then again, i haven't bought SP Aga either.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
SNS is nice when you need capped items like cissus. Stuff is grocery as a powder.
We're also nice when you need powders - like the new 100g Agmatine on our website, as the others have mentioned. ;)

Direct from us for $39.99, it's an unbeatable value - and each and every batch is third-party tested for quality.

Try and find another powdered agmatine product at that price - you just can't do it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
750 mg first thing in the morning with protien shake.
Try dosing 1g 30-40 minutes before your protein shake, BUT add carbs to it, or have it close to a carb containing meal-snack, if used for vascularity and pump purposes for a workout, have caffeine with it to avoid the hunger it can cause on some, and have it a bit before the workout trying to have some carbs in the workout like gatorade or stuff like that...since it does have a CNS response that helps towards its use for a GDA...and well it yields better pumps that way too...At least I have had good results on that scheme of dosing...Shall anyone care to add anything to this :p please, more than welcome!

domore

Awards
Doesn't Dsade support SP? IIRC, I think he used SP powders for some beta testing.