Question about ZMA
- 06-19-2012, 03:27 PM
- 06-19-2012, 04:06 PM
I take the1 hour before bed and a shake right before. calcium and zma fight for absorption so by taking zma on an empty stomach an hour before i feel thats enough time for it to absorb.
- 06-19-2012, 04:29 PM
The calcium idea is highly overplayed, nothing wrong, just try to take it on an empty stomach and also, if you use it as a sleeping aid, add some melatonin to it, should knock you right out and make you wake up freshened up and recovered>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
06-19-2012, 04:35 PM
06-19-2012, 04:39 PM
I feel its more a sleep aid than a HGH booster, but its a good adition to macuna puriens and velvet bean for HGH release boosting too.
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
06-19-2012, 06:11 PM
06-19-2012, 08:27 PM
06-20-2012, 12:28 AM
I like ZMA. Many have suffered "Night Terrors" while on ZMA. This has never been a problem for me.
I currently use SNS ZMA.
06-20-2012, 03:00 AM
06-20-2012, 03:45 AM
06-20-2012, 08:23 AM
1-2 hours is plenty of time for it to absorb. I do the same thing; love the way i sleep when im taking zma
MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
06-20-2012, 12:03 PM
I love zma before bed but I take GABA throughout the day. Some GABA and l theanine makes me more focusedOriginally Posted by mr.cooper69
06-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:23 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-19-2010, 01:28 AM