Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

Page 3 of 22 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    you just got DOUBLE reported....AND I named you as the leader of this movement.
    Isn't Fl3x Magnum with his 250k rep points a mod or something?
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--


  2. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Isn't Fl3x Magnum with his 250k rep points a mod or something?
    yeah i know, i realize that.....its sort of counterproductive and all around stupid to report the super-mods FL3X and MWB to themselves....and report myself to them....sort of a suicide mission....but I have no regard for human life, including my own....I think they are actually administrators now, right?
    •   
       


  3. Pink lemonade or gtfo

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Red raspberry recoverpro ...
    all the way!

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Why is it only Ben has wonderful RecoverBro buds and can understand that the lemon flavor is FAR inferior to red raspberry!
    Don't know about the first part but I agree with the latter.

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Really??..... I mean really????!??!?!?!? The old xtend was good tasting, the new stuff tastes like swill.

    BSN AminoX Watermelon is a far superior tasting watermelon. The N'Gage BCAA is really good as well. I still prefer the Lemon recover pro as its easier to mix with other flavors.
    I did like the Amino X and I think N'Gage is the best mixing and tasting BCAA out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I really really dislike Fruit Punch flavors for the most part. Makes me queery.
    That's kinda odd and personal, don't cha think Bruce? Maybe it's the red dye?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  5. Red raspberry recover pro for the win, but the old Xtend watermelon was delicious.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Red raspberry recover pro for the win, but the old Xtend watermelon was delicious.
    Agreed but have you tried N'Gage? Taste good and it mixes instantly, unlike recoverpro or recoup or many of the other ones that need some coercing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Tell him rep of the month!
    Somewhere, Mr. Cabergolean is rolling in his...sleep.

  8. i am past due for a fl3x rep i think.

  9. thanks fl3x!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Natty -- what is this fruit punch electrolyte version you speak of?

    Is this one of your many secret PES products? I demand satisfaction, sir!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Natty -- what is this fruit punch electrolyte version you speak of?

    Is this one of your many secret PES products? I demand satisfaction, sir!
    ^^^^^^^^^

  12. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Isn't Fl3x Magnum with his 250k rep points a mod or something?
    If Fl3x reps you you become a mod automatically.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Really??..... I mean really????!??!?!?!? The old xtend was good tasting, the new stuff tastes like swill.

    BSN AminoX Watermelon is a far superior tasting watermelon. The N'Gage BCAA is really good as well. I still prefer the Lemon recover pro as its easier to mix with other flavors.
    I've actually never tried the new stuff, but I used the old for a long time before I went to recoverpro. Now that my recoverpro stash is running low, I've been thinking of trying out some xtend again
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I've actually never tried the new stuff, but I used the old for a long time before I went to recoverpro. Now that my recoverpro stash is running low, I've been thinking of trying out some Extenze again
    I'd figure in your situation that you wouldn't need any

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Natty -- what is this fruit punch electrolyte version you speak of?

    Is this one of your many secret PES products? I demand satisfaction, sir!
    Typical high rep power ego trip right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    If Fl3x reps you you become a mod automatically.
    I'm not mod I'm hip
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  17. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Typical high rep power ego trip right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You are right, there does seem to be some better then thy attitude in this statement...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    I'd figure in your situation that you wouldn't need any
    Not with normal females, but YOUR MOM is a big hole to fill
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I'm insecure of the size of my e-wiener in this forum as if it's a locker room shower ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm a Chicago Cubs fan
    I hoped for better for both of you.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Typical high rep power ego trip right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    First chance he gets and he's attacking other bros and berating them. Now MWB is even DEMANDING other reps to inform him of trade secrets and he even has the gall to not even do it secretly. His contempt of his fellow AM'ers is really demeaning and needs reforming.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    First chance he gets and he's attacking other bros and berating them. Now MWB is even DEMANDING other reps to inform him of trade secrets and he even has the gall to not even do it secretly. His contempt of his fellow AM'ers is really demeaning and needs reforming.
    I think maybe an intervention should be put together. I don't see any other way to resolve this issue peacefully.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I think maybe an intervention should be put together. I don't see any other way to resolve this issue peacefully.
    I concur. A full blown revolt is in order. We should follow every one of his posts and attack him until he succumbs and reverts back into full bro status.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I'll have my leprechauns attack him until he succumbs and backs onto my full bro hardness.
    You gonna beat him till he's limp?
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    You gonna beat him till he's limp?
    This sounds so tempting... I mean disgusting
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Oh, Jeff -- meant to tell you this earlier, and got kind of caught up in things and forgot. I didn't seem to get anything at all out of the Craze. I tried doubling down on it, too. So it's a good thing you didn't bother sending more than that. I don't know if it's just my list of problems or what. But anyway, thanks for sending it. I appreciate it.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Oh, Jeff -- meant to tell you this earlier, and got kind of caught up in things and forgot. I didn't seem to get anything at all out of the Craze. I tried doubling down on it, too. So it's a good thing you didn't bother sending more than that. I don't know if it's just my list of problems or what. But anyway, thanks for sending it. I appreciate it.
    Alright bro! Yea same thing for me, I have to mix it with something else for any effect myself.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Alright bro! Yea same thing for me, I have to mix it with something else for any effect myself.


    But this thread is the coolest!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1



    But

    This post is so not alpha sir!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    This post is so not alpha sir!
    Not u. I'll fix it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. So is this thread the winner?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:07 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 07:58 PM
  3. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 10:19 PM
  4. BDCC Reviews BPS Endosurge
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 11:34 AM
  5. BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Log in
Log in