Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

Page 20 of 27 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Too bad we can't do that in the gym. For example, if I saw somebody doing curls in the squat rack or throwing their entire body to try and get a DB curl up that's ridiculously too heavy for them, then we should be able to go up to them and "neg" them IRL!
    Lmao good call!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Too bad we can't do that in the gym. For example, if I saw somebody doing curls in the squat rack or throwing their entire body to try and get a DB curl up that's ridiculously too heavy for them, then we should be able to go up to them and "neg" them IRL!
    neg them with a 20lb dumbbell.

How about this one. PT is working with a client in the squat rack. One set of Front squats or lunges or something. Butt to bench. No biggie.

They leave - weights still on bar (with clips no less) and bench left as is..

30 minutes later they still did not come back.. you would think a PT would know better?
    •   

3. it appears i have used up all of my reps for this thread. need to spread the wealth

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    neg them with a 20lb dumbbell.

How about this one. PT is working with a client in the squat rack. One set of Front squats or lunges or something. Butt to bench. No biggie.

They leave - weights still on bar (with clips no less) and bench left as is..

30 minutes later they still did not come back.. you would think a PT would know better?
    The more your gym rep the heavier DB you get to use on them
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    The more your gym rep the heavier DB you get to use on them
    very true. though i think 15-20lbs would be sufficent and not to tiring for multiple negs in a row? YMMV of course.
    •   

6. Hey bolan.......you rox.

7. I'm going to try and dig up trappman and Ross Erstling....bring them back for another go round...sort of like in WWE wrestling when one of the bad guys returns and wreaks havoc, then gets thrown out of the organization....it will be fun, trust me (I know some of you think it won't be fun)....

8. 50 lbs on each arm bumbbell curls... on your head...

9. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Hey bolan.......you rox.
    cheers matey!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    50 lbs on each arm bumbbell curls... on your head...
    the world famous trappman bumbell curls! while standing on your head! instant classic!

11. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

Exactly.... damn near everyone in my gym would get negged, not that I would care. There are about 5 people that have proper gym etiquette there.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

12. Gym etiquette whats that?

13. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    Gym etiquette whats that?
    I bet Ben and Tony have the best gym etiquette out of all the RecoverBros.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

14. Everyone except me at the gym is a douchebag!!!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

15. never listen to copycat about nuthin'.................

16. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    never listen to copycat about nuthin'.................
    He actually prefers to be called Roger. He's gets all upset if you call him anything else.

17. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

I bet Ben and Tony have the best gym etiquette out of all the RecoverBros.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Doubt it, cough cough!!!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

18. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    He actually prefers to be called Roger. He's gets all upset if you call him anything else.
    yeah I know, that is one of the reasons behind my not so nice post about him....well that and the fact he doesn't like "moving pictures" (AKA Gifs )....who doesn't like Gif's??? that is akin to not liking christmas or something....for cryin' out loud....

19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Everyone except me at the gym is a douchebag!!!!!
    Aren't you camping?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Aren't you camping?
    the wonders of 4G internet connection! even in the woods! LOL *picture FL3X up a tree moving his phone around trying to get a signal* LMFAO

21. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    the wonders of 4G internet connection! even in the woods! LOL *picture FL3X up a tree moving his phone around trying to get a signal* LMFAO
    Someone is gonna throw that device against a wall...or tree.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Someone is gonna throw that device against a wall...or tree.
    apparently he is still getting reception.....so his phone is safe for now....if we go 12-24 hours w/o a post from him? we know the phone is in the creek being swallowed by a trout .....

23. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    my t-mobile 4g feels exactly like my previous verizon 3g.

24. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    my t-mobile 4g feels exactly like my previous verizon 3g.
    was just about to bump this bad-boy....wanted to see if anybody else stepped up to the plate to help out

but yeah, where I am at (out west of WPB) we get 3G (verizon).....head east past the turnpike, you get 4G....and pretty much everywhere else I go that is not where I live, I get 4G. No fuqin difference whatsoever. Everybody else around here agrees with me. They just added my area to the 4G coverage, been getting it off and on for the past few weeks after I received an email about it from them...I got WIFI at home and work, I just use the 3G/4G on the road....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:07 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  3. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log