Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

Page 17 of 22 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Hey bolan.......you rox.
    •   
       


  2. I'm going to try and dig up trappman and Ross Erstling....bring them back for another go round...sort of like in WWE wrestling when one of the bad guys returns and wreaks havoc, then gets thrown out of the organization....it will be fun, trust me (I know some of you think it won't be fun)....

  3. 50 lbs on each arm bumbbell curls... on your head...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Hey bolan.......you rox.
    cheers matey!
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    50 lbs on each arm bumbbell curls... on your head...
    the world famous trappman bumbell curls! while standing on your head! instant classic!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    Too bad we can't do that in the gym. For example, if I saw somebody doing curls in the squat rack or throwing their entire body to try and get a DB curl up that's ridiculously too heavy for them, then we should be able to go up to them and "neg" them IRL!
    Exactly.... damn near everyone in my gym would get negged, not that I would care. There are about 5 people that have proper gym etiquette there.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. Gym etiquette whats that?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    Gym etiquette whats that?
    I bet Ben and Tony have the best gym etiquette out of all the RecoverBros.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  9. Everyone except me at the gym is a douchebag!!!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  10. never listen to copycat about nuthin'.................

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    never listen to copycat about nuthin'.................
    He actually prefers to be called Roger. He's gets all upset if you call him anything else.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    I bet Ben and Tony have the best gym etiquette out of all the RecoverBros.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Doubt it, cough cough!!!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    He actually prefers to be called Roger. He's gets all upset if you call him anything else.
    yeah I know, that is one of the reasons behind my not so nice post about him....well that and the fact he doesn't like "moving pictures" (AKA Gifs )....who doesn't like Gif's??? that is akin to not liking christmas or something....for cryin' out loud....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Everyone except me at the gym is a douchebag!!!!!
    Aren't you camping?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Aren't you camping?
    the wonders of 4G internet connection! even in the woods! LOL *picture FL3X up a tree moving his phone around trying to get a signal* LMFAO

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    the wonders of 4G internet connection! even in the woods! LOL *picture FL3X up a tree moving his phone around trying to get a signal* LMFAO
    Someone is gonna throw that device against a wall...or tree.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Someone is gonna throw that device against a wall...or tree.
    apparently he is still getting reception.....so his phone is safe for now....if we go 12-24 hours w/o a post from him? we know the phone is in the creek being swallowed by a trout .....

  18. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    the wonders of 4G internet connection! even in the woods! LOL *picture FL3X up a tree moving his phone around trying to get a signal* LMFAO
    my t-mobile 4g feels exactly like my previous verizon 3g.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    my t-mobile 4g feels exactly like my previous verizon 3g.
    was just about to bump this bad-boy....wanted to see if anybody else stepped up to the plate to help out

    but yeah, where I am at (out west of WPB) we get 3G (verizon).....head east past the turnpike, you get 4G....and pretty much everywhere else I go that is not where I live, I get 4G. No fuqin difference whatsoever. Everybody else around here agrees with me. They just added my area to the 4G coverage, been getting it off and on for the past few weeks after I received an email about it from them...I got WIFI at home and work, I just use the 3G/4G on the road....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Justin is probably still in the woods...you know, since he left late.
    Weird, I would have just taken off work a day early....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Weird, I would have just taken off work a day early....
    Ya know, I'd do the same thing. I wonder why he didn't plan ahead...

  22. You're all gayballs.

    The cabin was great. I made some awesome food. First time I've ever used a charcoal grill. First time the gf and I went camping. The Cherry Festival was PACKED. Drunks. Rich people. Homeless people. You name it.
    Bought a bunch of sweet fireworks.
    My last night there I got together with my old fraternity brothers (old tradition same weekend every year) on some private land in the middle of the deep woods. Met the new members and some older alumni. Chopped trees down with hatchets and burned them. Lit fireworks at people. Slept in my tent. Got growled at by a bear at the edge of the woods for like an hour. Good times!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Weird, I would have just taken off work a day early....
    That's exactly what I would have done also.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Got growled at by Tony at the edge of the woods for like an hour. Good times!
    Sounds like him!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You're all gayballs.

    The cabin was great. I made some awesome food. First time I've ever used a charcoal grill. First time the gf and I went camping. The Cherry Festival was PACKED. Drunks. Rich people. Homeless people. You name it.
    Bought a bunch of sweet fireworks.
    My last night there I got together with my old fraternity brothers (old tradition same weekend every year) on some private land in the middle of the deep woods. Met the new members and some older alumni. Chopped trees down with hatchets and burned them. Lit fireworks at people. Slept in my tent. Got growled at by a bear at the edge of the woods for like an hour. Good times!
    old fraternity? so considering your age that would qualify as what, 6 months ago? oh and the furry bear was just MWB and his growling stomach cause you wouldn't share your food.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    old fraternity? so considering your age that would qualify as what, 6 months ago? oh and the furry bear was just MWB and his growling stomach cause you wouldn't share your food.
    See, you guys weren't the only ones that ran into MWB on vacation!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  27. Known fact with that long gait of his he can travel long distances. Making his rounds to all his RecoverBros.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:07 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  3. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 11:19 PM
  4. BDCC Reviews BPS Endosurge
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM
  5. BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in