Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

Page 16 of 22 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    This thread ain't nothin but a bunch of fake azz crackers up in here!!

    Where my neggers at?
    Aarons here.....he's a negger.... I've seen him neg rep more people than a muthafuqa.....
















































    and he's black too.....if that counts?


  2. Did you have DS craze today?!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Did you have DS craze today?!
    this is natural, I never take any pre-WO's or stims! I'm naturally high....and I shouldn't have taken GDA's and ALA and anabeta today, now I am craving carbs and acting crazy. advise to all, don't take these things when dieting.....doesn't mix well.....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    Aarons here.....he's a negger.... I've seen him neg rep more people than a muthafuqa.....

    and he's black too.....if that counts?
    Borderline inappropriate...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I have ritz as well....got original ritz and garlic butter ritz. just ate some because you had to mention it, and I suppose because I just took some anabeta and slinsane on a lower carb day....there goes the low carb day, ate some mini whoopie pies and milk and some gummy lifesavers and now some ritz FAHHHHHHKKK!!!!
    lol that's going off the deep end, buddy
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. leave for a minute and some one has to bring up the negs... :/
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    leave for a minute and some one has to bring up the negs... :/
    Just be glad stxnas isn't in this thread...he hates them!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. did you know some other lifting forums do not even allow negs?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    did you know some other lifting forums do not even allow negs?
    That makes sense because negs have no place in lifting forums.. :-/
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. One in perticular - for years they didnt have them - then they added them in, and in a few months (if that possibly) it got so bad they had to take them away again..

    now its just do you even lift? or some Zyzz reference / insult one way or the other.. not sure which is worse
    •   
       

  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    One in perticular - for years they didnt have them - then they added them in, and in a few months (if that possibly) it got so bad they had to take them away again..

    now its just do you even lift? or some Zyzz reference / insult one way or the other.. not sure which is worse
    lol

    Ah, the Internet.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  12. you give someone the power.. and they have no idea what to do with it. I do agree though that negs are only for the most dire of needs (blaintently wrong / dangerous info things like that). I've been on here over a year and i have never given one out.. been tempted but I couldn't do it.. If trapppmann or that other troll who wanted to post pictures but didn't have 50 posts didn't get one.. who really deserves one?
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    you give someone the power.. and they have no idea what to do with it. I do agree though that negs are only for the most dire of needs (blaintently wrong / dangerous info things like that). I've been on here over a year and i have never given one out.. been tempted but I couldn't do it.. If trapppmann or that other troll who wanted to post pictures but didn't have 50 posts didn't get one.. who really deserves one?
    trapp mann only deserves reps!

    He randomly came back out of the blue a month or so ago and posted on my visitor's messages lol. I was actually really happy.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  14. true! he brightened my day any time i read his posts.. glad he came back to post on your wall!

  15. I miss Trappman. I wish he would make another appearance for us. I need some new material for my sig
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Borderline inappropriate...
    borderline?.........I'd say........ENTIRELY INAPPROPRIATE! ......actually, there was a dude with an afro in the post....so I figured he was looking for african americans or something....MWB will allow it, I'll wait for his ruling.....hey even I have a semi-afro, I'm half sicilian with medium to long length hair, frizzes like a mofo unless I put some product in there

  17. we need him back.. need to remember laughter.

    all this talk of negs really has me down. why can't we all just get along?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    borderline?.........I'd say........ENTIRELY INAPPROPRIATE! ......actually, there was a dude with an afro in the post....so I figured he was looking for african americans or something....MWB will allow it, I'll wait for his ruling.....hey even I have a semi-afro, I'm half sicilian with medium to long length hair, frizzes like a mofo unless I put some product in there
    well we all know Dennis Hopper's opinion on Sicilians Northern Italian here for the most part Grandfathers side is from basically the heel of the boot

  19. Morning boys. Focus Xt Caffeine free? No? PES preworkout? No? Okay okay seems to still be status quo.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Morning boys. Focus Xt Caffeine free? No? PES preworkout? No? Okay okay seems to still be status quo.
    Answers in order:

    nope,
    nope,
    yep,

    also - still no new appnut rep(s)

    and I am fairly certain i will be waiting a few months for VZW to push out the Jellybean update for my Nexus....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

    well we all know Dennis Hopper's opinion on Sicilians Northern Italian here for the most part Grandfathers side is from basically the heel of the boot
    Sooooo basically i AM part black? COOL!

  22. Despite my family roots in palermo and messina ....i root for juventus in soccer....from northern Italy with their stadium up by the alps....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Sooooo basically i AM part black? COOL!
    lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    That makes sense because negs have no place in lifting forums.. :-/
    Too bad we can't do that in the gym. For example, if I saw somebody doing curls in the squat rack or throwing their entire body to try and get a DB curl up that's ridiculously too heavy for them, then we should be able to go up to them and "neg" them IRL!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Too bad we can't do that in the gym. For example, if I saw somebody doing curls in the squat rack or throwing their entire body to try and get a DB curl up that's ridiculously too heavy for them, then we should be able to go up to them and "neg" them IRL!
    Lmao good call!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Too bad we can't do that in the gym. For example, if I saw somebody doing curls in the squat rack or throwing their entire body to try and get a DB curl up that's ridiculously too heavy for them, then we should be able to go up to them and "neg" them IRL!
    neg them with a 20lb dumbbell.


    How about this one. PT is working with a client in the squat rack. One set of Front squats or lunges or something. Butt to bench. No biggie.


    They leave - weights still on bar (with clips no less) and bench left as is..


    30 minutes later they still did not come back.. you would think a PT would know better?

  27. it appears i have used up all of my reps for this thread. need to spread the wealth

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    neg them with a 20lb dumbbell.


    How about this one. PT is working with a client in the squat rack. One set of Front squats or lunges or something. Butt to bench. No biggie.


    They leave - weights still on bar (with clips no less) and bench left as is..


    30 minutes later they still did not come back.. you would think a PT would know better?
    The more your gym rep the heavier DB you get to use on them
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    The more your gym rep the heavier DB you get to use on them
    very true. though i think 15-20lbs would be sufficent and not to tiring for multiple negs in a row? YMMV of course.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:07 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  3. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 11:19 PM
  4. BDCC Reviews BPS Endosurge
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM
  5. BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in