Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 15

Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

Page 15 of 17 First ... 101314151617 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mood swing is a product? lol

Wow.

#inb4brucesuesforintellectualp ropertyinfringement
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

STFU! let me guess? cardinals? OK OK, you totally got robbed by the STEALers in the SB. I'll give you that.
    Broncos biotch! XD!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Romo can choke on a rotten dick for all I care haha, he and his cowboys, but they can send me the Cowgirls ANY day they want!!
    Oh you're one of "those" guys ; )
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   

4. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PATS!!!!!!!!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PATS!!!!!!!!
    Eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt a RICHARD RICK!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I remember when Bruce ran a promo for telling stories about good deeds.
    He then told his own, about helping a homeless man get back on his feet.
    I am starting to realize he does the occasional good deed just to balance out his karma. You see, the Bruce we know....he's a monster!
    I never ran a promo for good deeds. That was stxnas. I just posted in it. I am a nice guy, I don't know what this monster is you talk about.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is true. Occasionally Bruce has a mood swing but I am firm in my decision that he is a gentleman with impeccable manners and morals.
    Mood Swing? I just always tell it how it is. Very rarely is it a mood swing. I'm 99.9% nice guy, if I disagree with you though, I'll let you know. Only once have I thought ill thoughts about a person on this board.

I wouldn't call it a mood swing, I'd call it more of being 100% honest with someone.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    my reputation meter begs to differ
    You are getting me negged :-( I never really negged you!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

Mood Swing? I just always tell it how it is. Very rarely is it a mood swing. I'm 99.9% nice guy, if I disagree with you though, I'll let you know. Only once have I thought ill thoughts about a person on this board.

I wouldn't call it a mood swing, I'd call it more of being 100% honest with someone.
    Bruce, these bros are just being bullies. You tell em!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

49'ers and Chiefs here! Used to like the Lions. I hate Stafford though.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Mood swing is a product? lol

Wow.

#inb4brucesuesforintellectualp ropertyinfringement
    I bet it has DAA in it..... It'd be TL property then... Maybe it has the Pink Magic Beta stuff in it!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

49'ers and Chiefs here! Used to like the Lions. I hate Stafford though.
    Barry Sanders?! Favorite player here! I idolized that guy! I was a small running back (4 back in our offense) and I hoped to be as good as him one day : )

How ya been bud?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I bet it has DAA in it..... It'd be TL property then... Maybe it has the Pink Magic Beta stuff in it!
    So chingon it works ; )
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Barry Sanders?! Favorite player here! I idolized that guy! I was a small running back (4 back in our offense) and I hoped to be as good as him one day : )

How ya been bud?
    Yep Barry Sanders was one of my all time favorite players. My favorite player is T.O. The man if the media hadn't buried him, and if he'd just tried to get along a little better would of easily been the best WR ever to play in the NFL. Physically he's a freak who had all the speed and size you could ask for, he had the talent and gifts and just didn't get to fully put it to use.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

More like Captain Obvious. Just telling people what they already know
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

More like Captain Obvious. Just telling people what they already know
    With some of you guys and the choices that are made I wonder... I wonder... *shakes head*
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

With some of you guys and the choices that are made I wonder... I wonder... *shakes head*
    BRB taking a bunch of OTC fat burners and maybe a PH cycle while I'm on prescription fat burner from a doctor that told me I probably shouldn't..........
    Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

BRB taking a bunch of OTC fat burners and maybe a PH cycle while I'm on prescription fat burner from a doctor that told me I probably shouldn't..........
    Lol
    I did that, you'll be fine. Nut up man!

Phentermine + RK + AM + M1p + Mass Drops = Great month.

Granted I was tapering off the Phentermine at the time. Only taking half a pill the day, mainly to not cause addiction issues.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I did that, you'll be fine. Nut up man!

Phentermine + RK + AM + M1p + Mass Drops = Great month.

Granted I was tapering off the Phentermine at the time. Only taking half a pill the day, mainly to not cause addiction issues.
    Read:
    Sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Boom roasted facial suck it unsubbed resubbed negged repped you suck you suck you suck you're cool and I'm out!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Read:
    Sarcasm
    I know it was, I was just stating that you can do that and have success. Just watch the BP!!!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Boom roasted facial suck it unsubbed resubbed negged repped you suck you suck you suck you're cool and I'm out!!!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Is it really bad that my mental image of you had looked like this all along Brucey?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Is it really bad that my mental image of you had looked like this all along Brucey?
    A fat Asian 9 year old kid?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A fat Asian 9 year old kid?
    I wouldn't put it that way...I meant the face of "I don't give a damn" with chubby cheeks, not really the Fatness or Asian remarks.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Warbird bump
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  27. Banned

You are getting me negged :-( I never really negged you!
    somebody negged you? OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! he never really negged me just threatened me with it....so I guess in the end he DOES deserve to be negged....for being a "threatener".....JUST KIDDING! stop negging this man, there are better options to neg around here....even in this very thread LMFAO....

but hey I positived you once today, I'll get you again...to make up for the misplaced negging....
  28. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Warbird bump
    holy shyt....I didn't even see that post and posted right after it. that was like magic or something. or a coincidence at worst. I really want my own thread though...rather than bumping this one for me....maybe for christmas? or my birthday? oh that just happened last week belated Bday present?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I wouldn't put it that way...I meant the face of "I don't give a damn" with chubby cheeks, not really the Fatness or Asian remarks.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

somebody negged you? OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! he never really negged me just threatened me with it....so I guess in the end he DOES deserve to be negged....for being a "threatener".....JUST KIDDING! stop negging this man, there are better options to neg around here....even in this very thread LMFAO....

but hey I positived you once today, I'll get you again...to make up for the misplaced negging....
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

lol love yah too buddy.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Negged
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

holy shyt....I didn't even see that post and posted right after it. that was like magic or something. or a coincidence at worst. I really want my own thread though...rather than bumping this one for me....maybe for christmas? or my birthday? oh that just happened last week belated Bday present?
    Repped
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Banned

looks like I come out on a positive note doing the math on the neg and pos
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Negged! F the patriots!
    Yep, second worst team in the NFL

Broncos biotch! XD!
    This is the absolute worst team in the NFL, and the new cowboys with the weekly arrests.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  36. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post

This is the absolute worst team in the NFL, and the new cowboys with the weekly arrests.
    plus they have egghead manning as their QB now....so that should make them #1 worst +1
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

I had to suffer and watch my Seahawks fail this weekend.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  38. Banned

Name:  peytonapclicks.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  57.2 KB
  39. Banned

Name:  tony-romo-crying.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  47.4 KB
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

You are the absolute worst thing in this thread ; )

And why are we the worst team in the NFL? I'd like to hear this...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:07 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 06:58 PM
  3. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log