Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

Page 15 of 22 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. No no no! Dude.. Those girls are the devil with those cookies.

•   

2. They are very persistent. And the cookies alone are irresistible. Add the two together. Youll be closing the door, turning around and find yourself with like 5 new boxes of cookies!

3. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I know my father eats a lot of yogurt (to keep himself regular I think?)....I always thought it tasted like shyt, but I know "bodybuilder types" eat it for its high protein content....but there are a LOT of things I don't eat or like that have high protein content, since there are plenty of sources of protein I like to eat....but yeah, if you can find a combination where the high protein yogurt is the base (sort of like milk in a protein shake) that tastes good and is protein packed, sounds legit. Also....I think guys eat the greek yogurt for "on the run" purposes, since its portable and quick, even with quick options like protein powders you have to mix them up which gets messy sometimes (unless they are RTD's).....
    I eat a lot of yogurt for the protein content, and if you find the right brands it actually doesn't taste too bad. Matter of fact with my low carb diet its like a desert in my eyes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I eat a lot of yogurt for the protein content, and if you find the right brands it actually doesn't taste too bad. Matter of fact with my low carb diet its like a desert in my eyes.
    Toss it in an ice cream machine with some protein powder and let it mix up a bit for great frozen yogurt.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    They are very persistent. And the cookies alone are irresistible. Add the two together. Youll be closing the door, turning around and find yourself with like 5 new boxes of cookies!
    **insert what Blake is thinking** Not Bruce the Destroyer, he yells at them for trying to make him fat, Then he makes them cry and destroys their self esteem. After a couple years of that, they stop coming around.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Devil cookies?
    Devil Food Carke Cookies with Marshmellow cream in the middle. Also known as a SusieQ and some places whoopie pies.

7. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

**insert what Blake is thinking** Not Bruce the Destroyer, he yells at them for trying to make him fat, Then he makes them cry and destroys their self esteem. After a couple years of that, they stop coming around.
    Seems about right with what Bruce would do. WWBD.

8. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

Can't go there I'm a sucker for girl scout cookies.
    Yeah the mint ones. Good.

9. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Doesn't yogurt get rid of yeast infections?
    naw that's bleach

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Oreos is some good stuff for sure.
    agreed, prob my favorite, especially while dieting.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

10. oreo's mashed up in a pint glass mixed with chocolate milk. ultimate post workout treat, or a meal fit for a stoner? toss up really.

11. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Devil Food Carke Cookies with Marshmellow cream in the middle. Also known as a SusieQ and some places whoopie pies.
    Starbucks actually does them in Red Velvet cake. not that bad actually

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    oreo's mashed up in a pint glass mixed with chocolate milk. ultimate post workout treat, or a meal fit for a stoner? toss up really.
    I will use crumbled oreo's and then put them into a shake in which I use just ice, milk, and protein and make a really thick shake, tastes great.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

13. sounds good thats for sure

14. TTT ^^^.....did this thread just hit page two AGAIN for the 3rd day in a row?

15. You SOB's are gonna end up making me fat (fatter I should say ) with all these "recipes"....crumbling oreos in whole milk with whipping cream and whole eggs and pancake batter and cookie dough and whatever else you loaded up in the blender LOL.....

16. Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

17. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    You SOB's are gonna end up making me fat (fatter I should say ) with all these "recipes"....crumbling oreos in whole milk with whipping cream and whole eggs and pancake batter and cookie dough and whatever else you loaded up in the blender LOL.....
    Well be smart about it.. They have tons of ingredients you can mix for low calorie snacks!! (Walden farm calorie free chocolate, caramel, marshmallow fluff!)

18. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    You SOB's are gonna end up making me fat (fatter I should say ) with all these "recipes"....crumbling oreos in whole milk with whipping cream and whole eggs and pancake batter and cookie dough and whatever else you loaded up in the blender LOL.....
    You brought up PB! Now I present to you this!

Name:  image-1153873484.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  123.8 KB

19. the things the kids do with oreo cookies nowadays!

Mid-page for the thread....not bad....I'd like to see it at the top, or top 5 threads when I get home....but mid-page will do....I expect better next time though guys....

20. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    the things the kids do with oreo cookies nowadays!

Mid-page for the thread....not bad....I'd like to see it at the top, or top 5 threads when I get home....but mid-page will do....I expect better next time though guys....
    I picture that you walk around talking to yourself.

21. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

Don't we all?

22. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Don't we all?
    I dislike myself. I'm a jerk and I yell at myself.

23. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    yes I do....more specifically I talk out loud about other people, and stupid things they do, or talk out loud about things I have to do and don't want to do etc etc....but yes, I get told I talk to myself at work all the time. I also admit to talking to myself at home sometimes, or thinking out loud whatever you want to call it. I also "think too much" so that lends to talking to yourself....

24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I used to shy away from eating the stuff off the spoon.....but with all the keto or carb cycling diets I have been on the past year or two, Its not like I can bust out some white bread or saltines and some milk to go along with the PB ....So I've been eating it by the spoonful occasionally and it actually tastes good that way....but on crackers with milk is WAAAAAY better, I can kill a strip or two of saltines and a pint of milk with some peanut butter let me tell you lol.....
    I need to try that, it's been a while maybe I was a kid the last time I did that... Add saltines to my store list soon.
    Surprise you don't eat Muscle Sandwiches.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

25. This thread ain't nothin but a bunch of fake azz crackers up in here!!

Where my neggers at?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    This thread is making me crave Ritz crackers, now. lol
    I have ritz as well....got original ritz and garlic butter ritz. just ate some because you had to mention it, and I suppose because I just took some anabeta and slinsane on a lower carb day....there goes the low carb day, ate some mini whoopie pies and milk and some gummy lifesavers and now some ritz FAHHHHHHKKK!!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I need to try that, it's been a while maybe I was a kid the last time I did that... Add saltines to my store list soon.
    Surprise you don't eat Muscle Sandwiches.
    I forgot the saltines today, was supposed to get some more....ran out....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:07 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 07:58 PM
  3. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log