Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

Page 15 of 27 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Maybe

so right around the time gas goes back down to around $1.00 a gallon?
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Should I pm Cy my addy?
    So we are all PM'ing him our addy's for our Focus-XT caffeine free? Or just nudz?

3. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

So we are all PM'ing him our addy's for our Focus-XT caffeine free? Or just nudz?
    Just nudes. He gets more use out of them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

4. Caffeine Free Focus XT, CyForce Fat Burner, and PES Preworkout.. The unicorns of the supplement world.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
    •   

5. good old fashioned vaporware

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    good old fashioned vaporware
    I wouldn't go that far. I've seen images of the CF FXT.

7. its on the duke nukem 3d sequel time line

8. id love some caff free focus XT I know the caff is what gives it the goodness but for evenings when I want to go to bed after school work this would win

i miss the days of dark blue and purple ****s

9. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I can honestly say that Focus XT is one of the best products ive ever tried. Since 2006 i bet I have been through about 30 tubs lol. I've used it for every promotion test in the military and have been promoted the first time each time. All through college and now grad school. i've been pimping this stuff since Pink lemonade was the only flavor lol
    Thanks for supporting SNS. I assume you've tried all the flavors, what is your favorite?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

10. I tried to find this thread the other day to bump it, so that mr. wonderful the most vain person on the site wouldn't have to bump it again for his own self-serving egomaniacal purposes......but I got tired and lost my desire to search it out after a few pages....

11. Caffeine free FXT would be sweet! Especially for someone that counts the rough amount of caffeine daily.

12. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I tried to find this thread the other day to bump it, so that mr. wonderful the most vain person on the site wouldn't have to bump it again for his own self-serving egomaniacal purposes......but I got tired and lost my desire to search it out after a few pages....
    Thanks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

13. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I tried to find this thread the other day to bump it, so that mr. wonderful the most vain person on the site wouldn't have to bump it again for his own self-serving egomaniacal purposes......but I got tired and lost my desire to search it out after a few pages....
    I don't know a Mr. Wonderful, I do know a

Name:  Mr._Tickle.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  35.5 KB

and your post is making you sound a bit like

Name:  Mr._Fussy.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  18.4 KB

you should take the negative energy and channel that inside of you and become

Name:  mr-happy-mr-men-and-little-miss-1296948014.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  15.6 KB

14. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Huh
    don't tell him....this stays between you and me....but I think MWB wants his own clusterfuq 5,000 response thread, and is sort of jealous of bdcc and his milas thread......so he made this one up....not that there is anything wrong with that.....hell, I said I tried to help the guy by bumping it so he didn't have too....but again, don't tell him I said any of this, he might neg rep me and/or get some roid rage and take it out on me....thanks bro....

15. since when do the posts go public for everyone to see on here? DAMMIT MAN!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    don't tell him....this stays between you and me....but I think MWB wants his own clusterfuq 5,000 response thread, and is sort of jealous of bdcc and his milas thread......so he made this one up....not that there is anything wrong with that.....hell, I said I tried to help the guy by bumping it so he didn't have too....but again, don't tell him I said any of this, he might neg rep me and/or get some roid rage and take it out on me....thanks bro....
    You mean I broke out my Mr. Man images for this.. :-(

17. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    You mean I broke out my Mr. Man images for this.. :-(
    yeah I was just being stupid.....you totally wasted those images....just delete them and you can use them again later, nobody reads this thread to be honest anyways....cept for a select few people.....

18. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    since when do the posts go public for everyone to see on here? DAMMIT MAN!!!!!
    Since MWB used his super ultra mod powers and changed settings.

19. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Since MWB used his super ultra mod powers and changed settings.
    ahhhhhhh I see....kind of ironic since my post was about him and now he will see it and then get all roid raged out and start breaking stuff in this thread....I wasn't sure if mod FL3X or MWB initiated this public posting thing.....

20. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    ahhhhhhh I see....kind of ironic since my post was about him and now he will see it and then get all roid raged out and start breaking stuff in this thread....I wasn't sure if mod FL3X or MWB initiated this public posting thing.....
    MWB going on roid rage.. BRB calling coach.

21. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    MWB going on roid rage.. BRB calling coach.
    I hate it when he goes on roid rage....every time it happens i want to punch him right in the face.

22. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Who is mr. wonderfuLL?

23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Who is mr. wonderfuLL?
    I think its MWB?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:07 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs