Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

Page 12 of 22 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. I missed like 7 pages.....started reading them, and stopped after about 2 1/2 pages....I'm not subjecting myself to this stupidity. I thought this forum was for actual supplement "informations"? We need more DAA/Erase stack threads and/or "I love Mr. Cooper, I'm in his fan club" threads. Maybe some misplaced havoc cycle threads as well......Oh and some BCAA threads too.......


  2. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I missed like 7 pages.....started reading them, and stopped after about 2 1/2 pages....I'm not subjecting myself to this stupidity. I thought this forum was for actual supplement "informations"? We need more DAA/Erase stack threads and/or "I love Mr. Cooper, I'm in his fan club" threads. Maybe some misplaced havoc cycle threads as well......Oh and some BCAA threads too.......
    Hey bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Hey bud
    wut up....I'm back....and reading stupidity again apparently ....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    slumpbuster
    I just watched the first 2 episodes of Anger Management that I had DVR'd. This show is gonna be great.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I missed like 7 pages.....started reading them, and stopped after about 2 1/2 pages....I'm not subjecting myself to this stupidity. I thought this forum was for actual supplement "informations"? We need more DAA/Erase stack threads and/or "I love Mr. Cooper, I'm in his fan club" threads. Maybe some misplaced havoc cycle threads as well......Oh and some BCAA threads too.......
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Hey bud
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    wut up....I'm back....and reading stupidity again apparently ....

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    we were being TOTALLY gay.....and for that I apologize.....
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I just watched the first 2 episodes of Anger Management that I had DVR'd. This show is gonna be great.
    D2footballjrc and I are both fans, as well. I loved that they allowed him to open it up the way he did.

    To me, it has a lot of similarities to the way 2 and a half men is set up, but it doesn't have the horrible jokes. I wanted to like that show, but most of the jokes (particularly anything Allen says) just pissed me off.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    D2footballjrc and I are both fans, as well. I loved that they allowed him to open it up the way he did.

    To me, it has a lot of similarities to the way 2 and a half men is set up, but it doesn't have the horrible jokes. I wanted to like that show, but most of the jokes (particularly anything Allen says) just pissed me off.
    I think the target demographics for the two shows is quite different, and this show (as with most shows on FX) is geared toward a less family atmosphere and a more adult style.

    I loved the way they opened the first episode.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  9. I will say.........in my defense......these charlie sheen groupies on here are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more gayer than I am......Just sayin'.......
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Now how does this thing keep getting buried?

    Agmatine
    Yohimbe
    PES (nevertobereleased) pre-workout
    bdcc
    Ursolic Acid
    Beets
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  11. What's a yohimbe?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What's a yohimbe?
    idk my bff jill?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  13. Ya! Focus Xt was sparred. Caffeine free for everyone.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Ya! Focus Xt was sparred. Caffeine free for everyone.
    Should I pm Cy my addy?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. I can honestly say that Focus XT is one of the best products ive ever tried. Since 2006 i bet I have been through about 30 tubs lol. I've used it for every promotion test in the military and have been promoted the first time each time. All through college and now grad school. i've been pimping this stuff since Pink lemonade was the only flavor lol
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Ya! Focus Xt was sparred. Caffeine free for everyone.
    But when?!?!?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Should I pm Cy my addy?
    Not unless you want Hemavol.

    edit: Not unless you (don't) want Hemavol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I can honestly say that Focus XT is one of the best products ive ever tried. Since 2006 i bet I have been through about 30 tubs lol. I've used it for every promotion test in the military and have been promoted the first time each time. All through college and now grad school. i've been pimping this stuff since Pink lemonade was the only flavor lol
    Pink Lemonade is the only flavor that's needed. It is delicious.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  19. caffine free focus xt might come out around the same time as the PES prework out

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    caffine free focus xt might come out around the same time as the PES prework out
    Maybe
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Maybe
    I'm holding my breath...

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Maybe

    so right around the time gas goes back down to around $1.00 a gallon?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Should I pm Cy my addy?
    So we are all PM'ing him our addy's for our Focus-XT caffeine free? Or just nudz?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    So we are all PM'ing him our addy's for our Focus-XT caffeine free? Or just nudz?
    Just nudes. He gets more use out of them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  25. Caffeine Free Focus XT, CyForce Fat Burner, and PES Preworkout.. The unicorns of the supplement world.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  26. good old fashioned vaporware

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    good old fashioned vaporware
    I wouldn't go that far. I've seen images of the CF FXT.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  28. its on the duke nukem 3d sequel time line

  29. id love some caff free focus XT I know the caff is what gives it the goodness but for evenings when I want to go to bed after school work this would win

    i miss the days of dark blue and purple ****s

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I can honestly say that Focus XT is one of the best products ive ever tried. Since 2006 i bet I have been through about 30 tubs lol. I've used it for every promotion test in the military and have been promoted the first time each time. All through college and now grad school. i've been pimping this stuff since Pink lemonade was the only flavor lol
    Thanks for supporting SNS. I assume you've tried all the flavors, what is your favorite?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:07 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  3. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 11:19 PM
  4. BDCC Reviews BPS Endosurge
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM
  5. BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in