Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

Page 11 of 17 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I'd eat the 2-3 tbsp of the PB off the spoon, and then drink the protein powder in some water.....but I don't know about mixing it with that other stuff. yogurt sounds like something a girl would eat.
    I actually generally dislike yogurt. However, I wanted to find a way to incorporate Greek yogurt because of its high protein content. By itself, I wouldn't eat it, but in this particular recipe, you don't taste it. The consistency of the whole thing comes together like a nice pudding or soft-serve. It's quite enjoyable and I look forward to it, now.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I actually generally dislike yogurt. However, I wanted to find a way to incorporate Greek yogurt because of its high protein content. By itself, I wouldn't eat it, but in this particular recipe, you don't taste it. The consistency of the whole thing comes together like a nice pudding or soft-serve. It's quite enjoyable and I look forward to it, now.
    I know my father eats a lot of yogurt (to keep himself regular I think?)....I always thought it tasted like shyt, but I know "bodybuilder types" eat it for its high protein content....but there are a LOT of things I don't eat or like that have high protein content, since there are plenty of sources of protein I like to eat....but yeah, if you can find a combination where the high protein yogurt is the base (sort of like milk in a protein shake) that tastes good and is protein packed, sounds legit. Also....I think guys eat the greek yogurt for "on the run" purposes, since its portable and quick, even with quick options like protein powders you have to mix them up which gets messy sometimes (unless they are RTD's).....
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    I'd eat the 2-3 tbsp of the PB off the spoon, and then drink the protein powder in some water.....but I don't know about mixing it with that other stuff. yogurt sounds like something a girl would eat.
    I believe I can get sponsored for any manufacturer of peanut butter. That's **** is my crack, I can easily go through a 5 pound tub in a week.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I believe I can get sponsored for any manufacturer of peanut butter. That's **** is my crack, I can easily go through a 5 pound tub in a week.
    I used to shy away from eating the stuff off the spoon.....but with all the keto or carb cycling diets I have been on the past year or two, Its not like I can bust out some white bread or saltines and some milk to go along with the PB ....So I've been eating it by the spoonful occasionally and it actually tastes good that way....but on crackers with milk is WAAAAAY better, I can kill a strip or two of saltines and a pint of milk with some peanut butter let me tell you lol.....
  5. Senior Member
    Answers

I used to shy away from eating the stuff off the spoon.....but with all the keto or carb cycling diets I have been on the past year or two, Its not like I can bust out some white bread or saltines and some milk to go along with the PB ....So I've been eating it by the spoonful occasionally and it actually tastes good that way....but on crackers with milk is WAAAAAY better, I can kill a strip or two of saltines and a pint of milk with some peanut butter let me tell you lol.....
    I have about 10 jars of PB in the cabinet, and they won't last long. A spoon and some milk and I'm happy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  6. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I have about 10 jars of PB in the cabinet, and they won't last long. A spoon and some milk and I'm happy.
    hey, good I-deer.....use the milk and the PB on a spoon, and leave out the saltines....still semi-low carb. better yet get some of that low carb milk, although that tastes like shyt....the low carb chocolate milk tastes awesome though, same company....used to get it at walmart.....hood carb countdown milk....
  7. Senior Member
    Answers

hey, good I-deer.....use the milk and the PB on a spoon, and leave out the saltines....still semi-low carb. better yet get some of that low carb milk, although that tastes like shyt....the low carb chocolate milk tastes awesome though, same company....used to get it at walmart.....hood carb countdown milk....
    I don't care about carbs. BRING ON THE WHOLE WHEAT BREAD!
  8. Banned
    Answers

I don't care about carbs. BRING ON THE WHOLE WHEAT BREAD!
    hahaha, yeah I know....usually I don't care either, but I've been cycling the carbs lately since I am older and they seem to affect me negatively nowadays...so i watch them and try to limit them in my diet. but then again there are the high carb days where I eat copious amounts of carbs....
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Hahaha that's all I saw and totally agree
  10. Banned
    Answers

when I was a kid, I'd kill a whole package of oreos, or at least 2/3 to 3/4 package (yeah the full blown family size package not the single serving LMFAO) with like half gallon of milk on a saturday afternoon watching creature double feature horror movies and cartoons ....
  11. Senior Member
    Answers

when I was a kid, I'd kill a whole package of oreos, or at least 2/3 to 3/4 package (yeah the full blown family size package not the single serving LMFAO) with like half gallon of milk on a saturday afternoon watching creature double feature horror movies and cartoons ....
    I can still do that. I haven't had oreos in forever though. I think I might need to pick some up when I go grocery shopping this week.
  12. Banned
    Answers

I can still do that. I haven't had oreos in forever though. I think I might need to pick some up when I go grocery shopping this week.
    I get them all the time, I get the boxes of oreos and chips-a-hoy ....they got 12 single serving packs of like 6 cookies at about 200 some odd cals a package...not bad to cheat with or for all out cheat days...with milk of course...I got a package of mint oreo's the other day....not as good, I wasn't pleased with them but I'll eat 'em. Some guy at work had the chocolate center oreos a few weeks back....damn man those were good....hadn't had them in years and I killed off the guys cookies lol. He always has stuff there, and he is very nice and offers it to me....He had 3 hot dogs left the other day with 3 buns...so i ate 2 of them and left him one for the next day to be nice ......he had a 12 pack of taco bell tacos today he said he got since "they were so cheap"....he offered me some but I don't like lettuce, so he said "tell me what else you don't like" so he could buy that stuff and I wouldn't eat it LMFAO.....
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Hopefully when you were a kid you knew how to live... DOUBLE STUFFED!!! haha
  14. Banned
    Answers

Hopefully when you were a kid you knew how to live... DOUBLE STUFFED!!! haha
    I had to settle for whatever my mom bought since i was a little kid lol......you know how that went.....you had to make sure you went shopping on shopping day to ensure she bought the right stuff or you'd be fuqed for a week and have nothing good to eat and no car to drive out and get it
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Oreos is some good stuff for sure.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    maybe best cookie ever? we should start a poll.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I had to settle for whatever my mom bought since i was a little kid lol......you know how that went.....you had to make sure you went shopping on shopping day to ensure she bought the right stuff or you'd be fuqed for a week and have nothing good to eat and no car to drive out and get it
    Yes, i understand exactly what your talking about! I would be so pissed if she went without me. Dr. Pepper, Oreos, and Cool Ranch Doritos, Chips and tostitos queso! I was a FATTY MC FAT A$$
  18. Diamond Member
    Answers

for sure, mr. wonderful
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

for sure, mr. wonderful
    I do tend to think highly of myself.
    PES Representative
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

maybe best cookie ever? we should start a poll.
    Can't go there I'm a sucker for girl scout cookies.
    PES Representative
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

No no no! Dude.. Those girls are the devil with those cookies.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Devil cookies?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

They are very persistent. And the cookies alone are irresistible. Add the two together. Youll be closing the door, turning around and find yourself with like 5 new boxes of cookies!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I know my father eats a lot of yogurt (to keep himself regular I think?)....I always thought it tasted like shyt, but I know "bodybuilder types" eat it for its high protein content....but there are a LOT of things I don't eat or like that have high protein content, since there are plenty of sources of protein I like to eat....but yeah, if you can find a combination where the high protein yogurt is the base (sort of like milk in a protein shake) that tastes good and is protein packed, sounds legit. Also....I think guys eat the greek yogurt for "on the run" purposes, since its portable and quick, even with quick options like protein powders you have to mix them up which gets messy sometimes (unless they are RTD's).....
    I eat a lot of yogurt for the protein content, and if you find the right brands it actually doesn't taste too bad. Matter of fact with my low carb diet its like a desert in my eyes.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I eat a lot of yogurt for the protein content, and if you find the right brands it actually doesn't taste too bad. Matter of fact with my low carb diet its like a desert in my eyes.
    Toss it in an ice cream machine with some protein powder and let it mix up a bit for great frozen yogurt.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

They are very persistent. And the cookies alone are irresistible. Add the two together. Youll be closing the door, turning around and find yourself with like 5 new boxes of cookies!
    **insert what Blake is thinking** Not Bruce the Destroyer, he yells at them for trying to make him fat, Then he makes them cry and destroys their self esteem. After a couple years of that, they stop coming around.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

sandwich
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Devil cookies?
    Devil Food Carke Cookies with Marshmellow cream in the middle. Also known as a SusieQ and some places whoopie pies.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

**insert what Blake is thinking** Not Bruce the Destroyer, he yells at them for trying to make him fat, Then he makes them cry and destroys their self esteem. After a couple years of that, they stop coming around.
    Seems about right with what Bruce would do. WWBD.
    PES Representative
  30. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

Can't go there I'm a sucker for girl scout cookies.
    Yeah the mint ones. Good.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Doesn't yogurt get rid of yeast infections?
    naw that's bleach

agreed, prob my favorite, especially while dieting.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

oreo's mashed up in a pint glass mixed with chocolate milk. ultimate post workout treat, or a meal fit for a stoner? toss up really.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Devil Food Carke Cookies with Marshmellow cream in the middle. Also known as a SusieQ and some places whoopie pies.
    Starbucks actually does them in Red Velvet cake. not that bad actually
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    oreo's mashed up in a pint glass mixed with chocolate milk. ultimate post workout treat, or a meal fit for a stoner? toss up really.
    I will use crumbled oreo's and then put them into a shake in which I use just ice, milk, and protein and make a really thick shake, tastes great.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

sounds good thats for sure
  36. Banned
    Answers

TTT ^^^.....did this thread just hit page two AGAIN for the 3rd day in a row?
  37. Banned
    Answers

You SOB's are gonna end up making me fat (fatter I should say ) with all these "recipes"....crumbling oreos in whole milk with whipping cream and whole eggs and pancake batter and cookie dough and whatever else you loaded up in the blender LOL.....
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

You SOB's are gonna end up making me fat (fatter I should say ) with all these "recipes"....crumbling oreos in whole milk with whipping cream and whole eggs and pancake batter and cookie dough and whatever else you loaded up in the blender LOL.....
    Well be smart about it.. They have tons of ingredients you can mix for low calorie snacks!! (Walden farm calorie free chocolate, caramel, marshmallow fluff!)
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

You brought up PB! Now I present to you this!

Name:  image-1153873484.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  123.8 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:07 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61