Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

Page 11 of 22 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    If I could get all the money back from Marlboro that I spent on ruining my health, well lets just say I'd have a lot of money. Glad I kicked that nasty a$$ habit.
    You and me both, and the vascular damage and bypass and stint bills
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro


  2. And all the extra taxes you paid out to the gov.
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I smoked maybe 3 cigarettes in my life. Definitely didn't enjoy it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  4. I miss 1,3d.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  5. bath salts work better
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I miss 1,3d.
    Why do you miss it? It still exists.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc
    I miss 1,3d.
    There have been some epic Adrena-G sales lately. Might still be some left.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  8. Anyone see Ted yet?

    The reviews are surprisingly high.
    69% of critics liked it
    88% of users liked it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  9. Uhh made by the director and producer of family guy!! Of course it will be good! I'm excited to see it.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Anyone see Ted yet?

    The reviews are surprisingly high.
    69% of critics liked it
    88% of users liked it.
    I'll wait til DVD. I generally only go to the theater for big action flicks that take full advantage of the screen size and surround sound. The exception is a movie I'm just dying to see (like when the Anchorman sequel drops).

    The first time I saw the trailer, I didn't like it, but it's grown on me. That said, the voice still sounds way too close to Family Guy characters, for me.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'll wait til DVD. I generally only go to the theater for big action flicks that take full advantage of the screen size and surround sound. The exception is a movie I'm just dying to see (like when the Anchorman sequel drops).

    The first time I saw the trailer, I didn't like it, but it's grown on me. That said, the voice still sounds way too close to Family Guy characters, for me.
    SWIM only downloads torrents
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    SWIM only downloads torrents
    Bo knows baseball.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Exactly why I don't think I would want to watch it. T3 will understand.
    Not sure what you're referencing.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  14. Going to Ted with my wife this week, it looks hilarious
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Seeing spiderman tonight, rottentomatoes seems to be a fan.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Seeing spiderman tonight, rottentomatoes seems to be a fan.
    let me know how it is CyBear , I like the main actor, saw him on the facebook movie...but the new pitch of a reboot...idk seems hard to best toby mcquire!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. whats focus xt?

  18. Either CyForce or JB...one of you gotta change avatars DAMN thats trippy >_<!! COME ON BRO's!! please!! I keep mixing you both up by the avi!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. hey, i had this avi first!

    but i like to reg change mine, so ill change it!

  20. Much appretiated oh mighty knowledgeable entity of the AAS world! Hope your body recovers brther be careful! And thanks for sharing that! I actually will use it to show little young idiots who come here asking: "hey im 21 I wanna do a PH/DS! IS SD OK!?" god...honest to god...they'll be 5'10" and 140lbs...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Much appretiated oh mighty knowledgeable entity of the AAS world! Hope your body recovers brther be careful! And thanks for sharing that! I actually will use it to show little young idiots who come here asking: "hey im 21 I wanna do a PH/DS! IS SD OK!?" god...honest to god...they'll be 5'10" and 140lbs...
    Agreed, i've learned a lot from his posts, and making my curiosity go beyond school.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Going to Ted with my wife this week, it looks hilarious
    Absolutely hilarious. Instant classic.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Much appretiated oh mighty knowledgeable entity of the AAS world! Hope your body recovers brther be careful! And thanks for sharing that! I actually will use it to show little young idiots who come here asking: "hey im 21 I wanna do a PH/DS! IS SD OK!?" god...honest to god...they'll be 5'10" and 140lbs...
    He has great knowledge on AAS. He also replies to posts as if he is bored with stupid questions.

    When he posts I imagine an angry teenage chemistry student behind his screen shouting at people and laughing in a whining geek voice lol (no joke).
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    He has great knowledge on AAS. He also replies to posts as if he is bored with stupid questions.

    When he posts I imagine an angry teenage chemistry student behind his screen shouting at people and laughing in a whining geek voice lol (no joke).
    Lmao so true sometimes! Not meant in a bad way either!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. i found a new supp its called Megaplexxx. seems like it will help me with gains.. is it ok to stack with Steel balls? the guy at G M C who sold it to me said it was a great stack, and then sold me something from Gaspri to take after the bottles were done..
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    tldr
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    He has great knowledge on AAS. He also replies to posts as if he is bored with stupid questions.

    When he posts I imagine an angry teenage chemistry student behind his screen shouting at people and laughing in a whining geek voice lol (no joke).
    I also imagine people differently when they post...but it happens mostly with Patrick Arnold though :/...I usually picture Jamie from Mythbusters behind the screen laughing as he is writing it haha instead of well...PA hahaha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I also imagine people differently when they post...but it happens mostly with Patrick Arnold though :/...I usually picture Jamie from Mythbusters behind the screen laughing as he is writing it haha instead of well...PA hahaha.
    Probably since every post of his is sardonic

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Probably since every post of his is sardonic
    Precisely why I picture Jamie from Mythbusters haha , Jamie himself has stated he is a Sardonic person who enjoys making Adam (other mythbuster) suffer haha, and he always comes out with a tone of: "ok...I'm smarter than you, heres why:"
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    slumpbuster
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:07 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  3. BDCC's Sustain Alpha Transdermal Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 11:19 PM
  4. BDCC Reviews BPS Endosurge
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM
  5. BDCC's Titanium and Erase Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in