CL gym bag

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any of you have one? how is it? i need a new bag and this one looks good and is only 20. thanks for your help

Controlled Labs

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
I use a Axis Labs bag, large main section with adjustable separator, dual side pockets and a zip front with mesh separation. Nice bag overall

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
I bought it out of pocket, thats not a product they allow us to request for a monthly order.

Not going to name what company, but I was using a different bag, didnt like that it didnt have any separators. I just like that I can put my clean clothes in one half and dirty in the other when Im done at the gym.

I didn't look into the CL bag, but Im sure it has everything you're looking for

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought it out of pocket, thats not a product they allow us to request for a monthly order.

Not going to name what company, but I was using a different bag, didnt like that it didnt have any separators. I just like that I can put my clean clothes in one half and dirty in the other when Im done at the gym.

I didn't look into the CL bag, but Im sure it has everything you're looking for

i just dont want it to fall apart cause its only 20 ya know?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
True, hit up the cage or raginazn, Im sure one of them has a cl bag

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I actually don't have one (yet), as I don't use gym bags often. Here are some reviews for you.

First and foremost, I think the Gym Bag is very stylish in red and black. These colors compliment one another so well it is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The size of this gym bag is appropriate for the amount of compartments it has. In general, I would say I am very pleased with this bag. From the style and functionality of this gym bag I would rate it a 10/10.
Bag looks good, zippers are a little on the cheap size but otherwise solid bag for the price. Thought the bag would be bigger, good if just carrying shoes, straps, sups, and notebooks. For me it was too small though as I go to the gym after work and I need to be able to carry a full change of clothes
Very well constructed Gym bag,defiantly a lot better then my adidas bag I was currently using.Perfect for many different uses,with tons of extra space.
I've been using the CL bag for a good while now, and it's in the same shape as when I first used it
It's definitly a solid gym bag to hold your shaker bottles , belts, straps, chalk etc.
Not bad for $20, you'd probably pay more for a bag at the store, without the cool logo! :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ima prob get it tonight. ima look around online a bit first

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use a Axis Labs bag, large main section with adjustable separator, dual side pockets and a zip front with mesh separation. Nice bag overall
I have one of those from the old days. They really are nice bags.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one of those from the old days. They really are nice bags.

thanks for the input! i just ordered one. asked for some samples as well so ill post a review of them when they are here and i take em

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I use a bag from another sup retailer. ;) was free a while back.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have the appnut one but i use that for the bike to put crap in. it falls apart after some time as well. i was looking for like a duffel bag kinda. the CL bag was on 20 and looks awesome

D3Baseball

Awards
Renegade Rows' post in this thread is one of the great moments in rep history