Erase Pro/Compound 20/Anabeta Elite/DAA stack ?'s

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Almost finished with my first 4 weeks of Erase pro/Compound 20/DAA stack with decent results and no sides.

I was getting ready to order my next 4 weeks of product and was wondering if I could throw in Anabeta Elite into this stack as well.

What are everyones thoughts on this? Too much?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Almost finished with my first 4 weeks of Erase pro/Compound 20/DAA stack with decent results and no sides.

I was getting ready to order my next 4 weeks of product and was wondering if I could throw in Anabeta Elite into this stack as well.

Perfect combo, add it.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Sweet! Thanks just making sure I wasn't dosing too much.

pmdied

Awards
I finished 4 weeks of EP and DAA and am now on another 4 weeks of EP and Anabeta Elite. When this 4 weeks is up I will continue another 4 weeks of Anabeta Elite and restart DAA. This way I am overlapping the supplements but not going past 8 weeks with any one supplement. Great results so far.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I finished 4 weeks of EP and DAA and am now on another 4 weeks of EP and Anabeta Elite. When this 4 weeks is up I will continue another 4 weeks of Anabeta Elite and restart DAA. This way I am overlapping the supplements but not going past 8 weeks with any one supplement. Great results so far.
You are still going for more than 8 weeks with hormonal supplements. So in sum, still a bad choice unless you want to lean out your wallet :) please re-visit the concept of cycling, as it refers more to the pathways and goals supplements utilize and achieve, more than just "oh I changed supp name and ingredients!" I.E. if you were 8 weeks on 1,3 dimeth and then went on a consecutive 8 week run of pure caffeine , you would still get adrenal fatigue since well...you are still using Stimulants...Like I said, please read more :)

pmdied

Awards
I appreciate the feedback. If your suggestion is to then discontinue the aforementioned supplements after 8 weeks, I can see your point. While I'm not overly concerned with the financial costs I certainly am not interested in throwing away money if the results are negligible.

J19891

J19891

Awards

Solid stack, IMO. You're going over the eight weeks, but everything you mentioned is minimally suppressive. Throwing the elite in there should keep your gains going at a steady pace past where you wouldve plateaud on that cycle without the elite.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I appreciate the feedback. If your suggestion is to then discontinue the aforementioned supplements after 8 weeks, I can see your point. While I'm not overly concerned with the financial costs I certainly am not interested in throwing away money if the results are negligible.
Cycling is the most cost effective method, yes. Eventually you'll stop seeing results from the products youre using and need to cycle off, but by throwing a new product into the mix you're pushing past the limit you'll reach using those supplements alone. Feel me dawhg?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Best way to keep getting good response is to cycle (even hormonal supplements) at a 4 week on 1-2 weeks off and 8 weeks on 3-4 weeks off range...Remember our bodies adapt too much, you gotta keep them responding to the supplements to get more tangible results and making it more cost effective, not only financially but chronologically too, time wasted can never be gained back.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycling is the most cost effective method, yes. Eventually you'll stop seeing results from the products youre using and need to cycle off, but by throwing a new product into the mix you're pushing past the limit you'll reach using those supplements alone. Feel me dawhg?
Very good points

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sounds like one hell of a super stack...

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Solid stack, IMO. You're going over the eight weeks, but everything you mentioned is minimally suppressive. Throwing the elite in there should keep your gains going at a steady pace past where you wouldve plateaud on that cycle without the elite.
No I am not going to go over 8 weeks. Thanks for the info and help everyone.