6 Bromo (AI) and Epi/Havoc

orion1

Awards
I am currently running a Havoc cycle and am at the beginning of my fourth week at 50mg. My cycle is 30/40/40/50/50/50. Prior to my cycle I had taken some 6 Bromo, an aromatase inhibitor. My strength gains on the Havoc have been minimal and I feel my body doesn't look much better than it would without it. I have leaned out some but I give more credit to my cardio and diet than the Havoc. Here's my question:

Could taking the aromatase inhibitor 6 Bromo hinder or even completely void the effects of Havoc/Epi if starting my ph cycle soon after taking the AI???

Stats:

Lifting for 7 years
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150lbs
BF: Not really sure. I'm lean and thin so maybe 10%.

Max Lifts:

Dead lift: 310lbs
Squat: 250lbs
Overhead Press (Smith): 225lbs
Bench Press: 260lbs

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a Havoc cycle and am at the beginning of my fourth week at 50mg. My cycle is 30/40/40/50/50/50. Prior to my cycle I had taken some 6 Bromo, an aromatase inhibitor. My strength gains on the Havoc have been minimal and I feel my body doesn't look much better than it would without it. I have leaned out some but I give more credit to my cardio and diet than the Havoc. Here's my question:

Could taking the aromatase inhibitor 6 Bromo hinder or even completely void the effects of Havoc/Epi if starting my ph cycle soon after taking the AI???

Stats:

Lifting for 7 years
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150lbs
BF: Not really sure. I'm lean and thin so maybe 10%.

Max Lifts:

Dead lift: 310lbs
Squat: 250lbs
Overhead Press (Smith): 225lbs
Bench Press: 260lbs
I stopped Erase NLT three weeks before I started my Havoc cycle and saw massive strength gains and at one point 15 lb gain (10 lb in PCT )... I'd say unlikely but I'm not real knowledgable on 6 Bromo.

Some people don't respond well to Havoc. I started seeing gains in week two personally.

Bump for better info?