creatine use for girls
- 06-18-2012, 11:51 AM
- 06-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Creatine does not directly aid in muscle gain. It stores water intra-muscularly, aids in repair and ATP replenishment.
06-18-2012, 12:27 PM
06-18-2012, 04:10 PM
06-18-2012, 04:14 PM
I hear krealkylyn is good for creatine strength + has low water retention. But I disagree with the first post. Creatine DOES help you build muscle, through increased protein synthesis..
06-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Creatine bloat is highly exaggerated, I'd stick to 3g/day of monohydrate. Orif you really fear bloat is an issue, or have digestion issues with mono.
Most of your monohydrates will be of similar quality as long as it's a reputable company. SNS offers both creatines I mentioned FYI.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
06-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:36 AM
- By jay21 in forum General ChatReplies: 44Last Post: 08-02-2009, 11:40 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-20-2008, 09:28 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum General ChatReplies: 184Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:50 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2004, 05:35 PM