creatine use for girls
- 06-18-2012, 11:51 AM
- 06-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Creatine does not directly aid in muscle gain. It stores water intra-muscularly, aids in repair and ATP replenishment.
06-18-2012, 12:27 PM
06-18-2012, 04:10 PM
06-18-2012, 04:14 PM
I hear krealkylyn is good for creatine strength + has low water retention. But I disagree with the first post. Creatine DOES help you build muscle, through increased protein synthesis..
06-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Creatine bloat is highly exaggerated, I'd stick to 3g/day of monohydrate. Or Magnesium Creatine Chelate if you really fear bloat is an issue, or have digestion issues with mono.
Most of your monohydrates will be of similar quality as long as it's a reputable company. SNS offers both creatines I mentioned FYI.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
06-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:36 AM
- By jay21 in forum General ChatReplies: 44Last Post: 08-02-2009, 11:40 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-20-2008, 09:28 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum General ChatReplies: 184Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:50 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2004, 05:35 PM