Best Weight Gain Stack

getitin34

Awards
How's it goin guys? I was wondering what the best supplement stack would be for me to gain weight. I have always been known as a "hard gainer" so any help would be great. I am 5'11 about 180lbs and looking to on about 10-15 lbs. I have looked into prohormones but do not like the sounds of side effects. if there is a better way I would like any help. I am eating a lot, consuming 3000 calories and lifting 5 times a week. Thanks a lot for any help.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would keep up with the food for a few and see where it takes you but some simple supps are creatine, beta alanine, and pre workouts

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
How's it goin guys? I was wondering what the best supplement stack would be for me to gain weight. I have always been known as a "hard gainer" so any help would be great. I am 5'11 about 180lbs and looking to on about 10-15 lbs. I have looked into prohormones but do not like the sounds of side effects. if there is a better way I would like any help. I am eating a lot, consuming 3000 calories and lifting 5 times a week. Thanks a lot for any help.
Eat more. 3000 is not a lot at all. I'm 5'10" 165 and my daily goal is 3500 but it is not abnormal for me to get up to 3800 on certain days. So with you having 15 more pounds than me....you need more.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Reasses kCalories needed by BMR and TDEE equations, set up macros for a real bulk, forget stuff like "hard gainers" or "bad with carbs"...or even stuff like "i can't put on weight".

No need for supps to gain weight, reassess your diet, macros HAVE minimum requirements and essensial requirements they should meet, like 1-1.25g of protein per lb of bw , and .45g to .5g of fats per lb or bw , carbs fill up the REST of the kCalories a day needed, slamming in hundreds of grams of protein like neanderthal gym bro's do with beliefs for bro-science, carbs are needed , fats are needed , eating more protein does not mean getting more mass. Not saying you do this, but most people tend to overthink it when its basic energy equations , if you eat more kCalories than you BURN , hence kCals in > kCals out = weight gain , as easy as that. Good think you do NOT want to take PH/DS stuff, and no need for supps either, but here's a good list of supps to look into, please read the science behind them ok? It can be a bit complex sometimes:

-Steakadrol
-Carbohydrastanazol
-Methyl Fats-odrol

Good brands for the second compound are Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Whole Wheat Pasta/Bread...Steakadrol can be substituted by Milkztanazol, Egg-Whitonol and if you are a vegan Tofu-Massterdrol :). Don;t forget we are all known addicts and relapse a lot on Peanut Butteranol a LOT , careful this one can cause extreme belly and tongue happiness :O!!! Don't worry no gyno from any of this since they do not aromatize and no need to run an AI :)!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Reasses kCalories needed by BMR and TDEE equations, set up macros for a real bulk, forget stuff like "hard gainers" or "bad with carbs"...or even stuff like "i can't put on weight".

No need for supps to gain weight, reassess your diet, macros HAVE minimum requirements and essensial requirements they should meet, like 1-1.25g of protein per lb of bw , and .45g to .5g of fats per lb or bw , carbs fill up the REST of the kCalories a day needed, slamming in hundreds of grams of protein like neanderthal gym bro's do with beliefs for bro-science, carbs are needed , fats are needed , eating more protein does not mean getting more mass. Not saying you do this, but most people tend to overthink it when its basic energy equations , if you eat more kCalories than you BURN , hence kCals in > kCals out = weight gain , as easy as that. Good think you do NOT want to take PH/DS stuff, and no need for supps either, but here's a good list of supps to look into, please read the science behind them ok? It can be a bit complex sometimes:

-Steakadrol
-Carbohydrastanazol
-Methyl Fats-odrol

Good brands for the second compound are Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Whole Wheat Pasta/Bread...Steakadrol can be substituted by Milkztanazol, Egg-Whitonol and if you are a vegan Tofu-Massterdrol :). Don;t forget we are all known addicts and relapse a lot on Peanut Butteranol a LOT , careful this one can cause extreme belly and tongue happiness :O!!! Don't worry no gyno from any of this since they do not aromatize and no need to run an AI :)!
thats how i do it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
thats how i do it
lol i messed up and wrote OR instead of OF!! hahaha but BW is good too when on rest/burn days :D! helps with recovery ;)!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
hard to give such advice to new members w/o knowing whats worked and not worked for ya, but yea stick to the basics bump the calories but be sure they're clean calories, no sugars!
drink homemade shakes, I like adding ground oats to mine before!

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
eat a lot to gain weight
you can add whey + powdered oats to bump the caloric count.

For supps, creatine+beta-alanine
you can take BCAA + dextrose intraworkout, they're not really expensive and will really make a difference.

lift hard and heavy
sleep well