- 06-17-2012, 09:24 AM
- 06-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Androsterone, or 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one, is an endogenous steroid hormone and weak androgen with a potency that is approximately 1/7th that of testosterone. In addition, it can be converted to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) from 17-hydroxyprogesterone, bypassing conventional intermediates such as androstenedione and testosterone, and as such, can be considered to be a metabolic intermediate in its own right.
Androsterone's 3β-isomer is epiandrosterone.
06-17-2012, 04:40 PM
06-17-2012, 05:05 PM
wow dude if you click the link it gives a full lay out thats as much as a spoon feed as I am willing to give
06-17-2012, 07:30 PM
The new formula has epiandrosteron, there is no need for a pct and will not give you the effects of a hard ph as epi is on the milder side of the spectrum. This is not a pump product, but you can expect to gain some lean mass and a good deal of strength
Similar Forum Threads
- By AsylumLifter in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2012, 01:06 PM
- By ST09 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2011, 03:24 PM
- By Maxwell600 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2010, 04:13 PM
- By neurotic3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-05-2005, 06:40 PM
- By TheLabRat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:42 PM